ABSOLUTE HAPPENINGS

DEFCON 3 ISSUED.
-----------
defconwarningsystem.com/

Unusual UnitedStates strategic activity now being observed. We have no context for any of this. We do not know what is going on.

This is the DEFCON Warning System. Alert status for 9:43 P.M., Sunday, June 19th, 2016. Condition code is Yellow. DEFCON 3.

There are currently no imminent nuclear threats against the United States at this time, however the situation is considered fluid and can change rapidly.

Multiple sources have confirmed unusual strategic activity in the United States and Russia. At this time, we are unable to ascertain what exactly has caused such a reaction.

Information coming to the DEFCON Warning System indicates high level maneuvers to defuse whatever situation is occurring. We have very little information beyond this.

At this time, U.S. and Russian forces are in the air, likely moving to control points. We have no reports of any engagements. Domestic assets are moving into defensive positions.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/06/20/asia/us-bombers-in-russian-airspace/index.html
defconwarningsystem.com/
wikihow.com/Understand-the-Defcon-Scale
21stcenturywire.com/2016/06/19/syria-in-a-surprise-attack-russia-bombs-us-assets-on-the-ground-not-once-but-twice/
foxnews.com/world/2016/06/19/russia-says-us-failed-to-provide-syrian-opposition-locations.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

INCOMING REPORTS OF US BOMBERS BEING DEPLOYED JUST NOW.....

If we all die, I die happy knowing that we are all dead

Kek nuke everything on this rotten planet.

cnn.com/2016/06/20/asia/us-bombers-in-russian-airspace/index.html

Oh fuck.

no sorce?

Bring it on.

Kys

God, let this happen if you're not a massive cunt t. humans

YOU GOT ME REAL STEAMED NOW BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck they took down the link, be safe guys.

THIS

IS

THE

BIGGEST

HAPPENING

EVER

>cnn.com/2016/06/20/asia/us-bombers-in-russian-airspace/index.html
fake.

DWS contacts are saying Stratcom bombers are deployed. Check their chat/forums. They're double confirming recent reports right now.

Will the jew finally be burned out from this world? They are the race least likely to survive nuclear attacks since there's so little of them.

Good fucking riddance.

Everyone dead confirmed.

Fake link, don't bother.

I'm with you, m80.

U.S. Air Force Channel still encrypted.

Kek. Literally jumped off my chair.

I thought you were bullshiting, But:

defconwarningsystem.com/

wikihow.com/Understand-the-Defcon-Scale

Sauce

My friend is currently in the military. Which branch? The one where you have midnight chow and can skype. He said he had to go forty minutes ago and that the hallway sgt was rounding up all the men to meet outside and that it wasn't a drill.

I know you guys won't believe me but he did seem pretty frazzled. Anyway bumping for more news.

WHITEMAN AFB IS LIT UP. THEY ARE -ALL- LAUNCHING. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS HAPPEN BEFORE

When was the last time this happened?

>some unofficial web site
lmao

I want to believe

That website is ran by some neck beard it's not official you useless niggers

9/11, jew war of 1970, ect

FUARK!!! I WASN'T READY 4 DIS!!!

>still no source

This is now a roll thread

see

see

As I said

>implying the official source would ever warn you

Its called open source intel faggot.

>mfw I said a few hours back on my Jewbook that I'd be for Russia invading Sweden.
>mfw I see this now

>defconwarmingsystem
>literally a fat NEET LARPer with a basement full of canned goods

Yeah the Twitter defconwarmingsystem is totally a reliable source guys

What's your evidence?
Please, give us direct access to DEFCON. DWS is the closest and most reliable resource we have.

It's not real you fucking retards

Stop posting fake happenings

REEEEEEEE

Wasn't the "defcon" system officially scrapped in 2002 in favor of the national security rainbow.

When have happenings ever happened.

IT'S NOT REAL, STOP THIS SHIT

What? A shitpost about a happening that was baseless?

I dunno, we get about 5 of those a day.

I feel shitty for feeling this as well. Western civ is killing itself and I'd rather see us all dead then for it to continue turning to shit like this.

That said I don't really want to see us all dead but I could accept it

Is this an attempt to slide the thread?
"Roll" images are the most successful, right above "You've been visited by X, so post Y"
I've never called anybody a shill before, but I'm callin' you out.

I watched watching the Orlando shooting happen live on Sup Forums

It was lit af

Enjoy your ban.

>defcon
>its a fucking .com site

give me a fucking break, if it was official it would be a .gov, but its not like they plaster USNATSEC openly on the internet in the first place, is it?

Why would NORAD or any of the U.S. Military leak a Defcon 3 for a bunch of animu-loving shitposters to notice?

/x/ posting

>These newfags

These retards went to Defcon 2 beforw, literally nothing happened.

Grow up you tards

Is everyone on pol completely fucking retarded?

This is open source intel.
It never claimed to be "official"

You fucking NEETs.

someone explain this to me

That was a nutty night, was funny seeing how slow msm was to report

PLZ NUKE US ALL
PLZ NUKE US ALL
PLZ NUKE US ALL

>I'm too scared to address this immediate nuclear threat
>t-this is now a r-roll thread

Stop wasting my time faggot I'm a senior engineer who makes 200k+a year, don't waste my time with bullshit fucking happens. This is your last fucking warning you stupid little cunt fuck off from my board

REEEEEEEEEEE

We're all newfags here.
Besides, I have no faith in "DefconWarningSystem.com". I never said I did. Just because I'm not participating in your nigger roll thread doesn't mean I'm a retarded happenfag.

Apparently Russian jets bombed the shit out of rebels RIGHT IN FRONT OF AMERICAN JETS. We just got KEKED the fuck out.

>flag

wew lad

niggerz

would suck to die a virgin tbqh

Actually if you take into account the military movements in the Baltics and Poland on-going, yeah, it is real. Just yesterday I have seen at least 10 military planes above South Eastern Hungarian airspace during the two hours I was harvesting cherry. On a normal day you can see one at most the entire day.

Hey guys, I live LITERALLY across the street from the State Department here in DC. What are my chances of making it through this one?

meh

I hate you roleplaying faggots. Ive been praying for the happening for a decade or more. Stop the gayness.

The happening will only happen if you make it.

It's not happening. It's never happening.

Russia probably dick waving into some NATO nations airspace again. More bullshit grandstanding IMO.

I suppose if it is then it makes sense. The US has been sailing ships in the South China Sea to tell China to fuck off, and NATO has put more troops in its eastern neighbors to tell Russia to fuck off. Now we wait and see how they respond. Most likely they'll just do nothing but if something does happen the military is ready.

Get the fuck out of DC what are you doing nigger?

sauce

HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THE SKY ITS FUCKING ON FIRE WHAT THE FU

>Latvia
>Will be first to be sent to pogrom

Another day, another disappointment

Pic related

>implying any of the DC metropolitan area could or would survive a full nuclear engagement

Lol

Fuck it. It's probably the safest place to be in the US besides Alaska.

The tweets said something about Russian movement in the Ukraine area and that the information that they are receiving is sketchy. I wonder what's happening with skyking.

That appears to be the case.

21stcenturywire.com/2016/06/19/syria-in-a-surprise-attack-russia-bombs-us-assets-on-the-ground-not-once-but-twice/

The funniest thing is how the gov's PR machine is ground to a still on Syrian shit. It's tough convincing the public that proxy wars to overthrow stable states is a good idea.

It doesn't claim to be official, but it's been around a long ass time and is generally very accurate.

Nor with THAT attitude, baconstrip

I didn't imply anything, retard. I asked a question. Now answer.

Told you that electing that nigger would get us all killed.

>Implying that Russia would nuke the shit out of everywhere but our capital
wow....makes you think

0%
innawoods

Oh shit guys this is real. My bro just called me he's in WV and said there are motorcades of buses heading for Greenbriar.

First you ask a stupid question, then you give an even dumber response. Holy shit do I have to spell it out for you cupcake? If a happening occurred you are in prime target uno. You would be completely and utterly boned.

CNN just went offline. This can mean one of three things:

1) Huge volume of traffic.
2) Government intervention.
3) Pure coincidence.

>implying implyment of implyitudinal implications

Missile Defense Systems focused to primarily protect DC, just sayin

Also Russia is playing the blame game right now.

foxnews.com/world/2016/06/19/russia-says-us-failed-to-provide-syrian-opposition-locations.html

oh my dog its finally happening

Works fine for me. Loads immediately.

It's still online for me

It's working for me.

No one suspects the Summer Russian.

Noicze flag famo

That's your cache. I can confirm that CNN is currently down.