Daho: Muslim migrants hold knife to throat of little girl, rape her, urinate on her

Now what we have been seeing in Europe is coming to the United States, courtesy of Obama’s policies regarding Muslim migrants.

The seizure of Infidel girls and their use as sex slaves is sanctioned in the Qur’an. According to Islamic law, Muslim men can take :

>“captives of the right hand” (Qur’an 4:3, 4:24, 33:50).

The Qur’an says:

>“O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful to you your wives to whom you have paid their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses of those whom Allah has given you as spoils of war” (33:50).

Qur'an 4:3 and 4:24 extend this privilege to Muslim men in general. The Qur’an says that a man may have sex with his wives and with these slave girls:

>“The believers must win through, those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or whom their right hands possess, for they are free from blame.” (Qur’an 23:1-6)

- Robert Spencer

jihadwatch.org/2016/06/idaho-muslim-migrants-hold-knife-to-throat-of-little-girl-rape-her-urinate-on-her

inb4 mudslimes call Spencer - a deacon in the Catholic Church - a Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

kmvt.com/content/news/Alleged-rape-at-Fawnbrook-apartments-383484631.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cool source dumbass

If this is true and gets mainstream attention or if TRUMP retweets. It's over. Trump will be in the white house. Find everything about this.

>Algeria in charge of being able to read

Everything was sourced.

Have to wait for the investigation to finish. The police wont release info right now since all involved are minors. We need to keep a look out for this story. The townsfolk are pissed.

>The townsfolk are pissed.

In the good old days they would have made those shitskins a pile of unrecognizable gore.

>The little girl was at the FAWNBROOK apartment buildings where both her parents and grandmother reside. She was playing in between those two apartment units when 3 boys (from 2 Syrian refugee families, ages 8, 10, 13) pulled a knife on her, held it to her throat, forced her into the laundry unit, stripped her naked, raped, and urinated on her. The 13 year old “coached” the younger boys as he videoed. Due to age restraint the boys could not ejaculate but did urinate on her.

>THE VICTIM’S GRANDMOTHER DISCOVERED THE SITUATION AND IMMEDIATELY CALLED THE VICTIM’S MOTHER WHO CALLED TWIN FALLS POLICE DEPARTMENT.

>The victim’s mother took the video/phone from the 13 year old. Witnessed by the victims mother:

>The 13 year olds father arrived on the scene and hi-fived his son. A mother of the perps arrived and knew only enough English to repeatedly say, “No police”.

>2 AND A HALF HOURS LATER THE TWIN FALLS POLICE ARRIVED. MOTHER OF VICTIM GAVE PD THE VIDEO. POLICE DID NOT (STILL HAVE NOT) MADE ANY ARRESTS, REPORTEDLY BECAUSE OF THE ‘LANGUAGE BARRIER’.

Fuck, they've reached Idaho

This happened in usa?

A bloodline would end before the rapist parents arrived and then they would
Religion or not.. I'd feed them to pigs for good measure.

I'm having difficult time properly articulating my outrage.
>hi-fived his son.
I firmly believe that there are times when gratuitous violence is perfectly acceptable. Those times don't happen all that often but some individuals don't deserve to walk upon the same earth as the rest of humanity.

A lot of this sounds too rage inducing to be true. It reads like one of Sup Forums's nightmare green texts.

It's pretty easy to hide a body in the woods especially if you chop them up. Just saying.

Sounds like bullshit. Conveniently all minors so story doesnt have to be reported is bullshit. Id be mad enough to drive to idaho IF it was true tho

Not while they're still on the police's radar. Too high profile, any disappearance will be heavily investigated.

Bump

>chop them up.
Good luck sawing through bones without the proper equipment. I would imagine such equipment would be loud, giving away your position.

you don't use a saw, just use an axe. If farmers can hide 1000 lb cow a 85 lb kid is cake.

Explain all the bodies found in the woods then

retards who get caught. Hell's Angels do it all the time up here, you can even stuff them down storm drains or inbetween buildings lol.

Don't bury it all in one place like an idiot. Half an arm here, a foot a quarter mile away, etc. Time and care can do wonders.

You both watch too much Norm MacDonald stand ups

It's easy to hide a body in a dumpster if you drain the blood. What's your point?

Are there any sources for normies? I think everyone knows they take the redpill easier when it's their favorite flavor.

My point is just do it up, who fucking cares. Not everything is csi:miami.

Sure they might find the body, in 10 years or so.

Dissolving them in chemical drums is also a possibility.

> Muslims buttblasted by Robert Spencer

every fucking time. yet all of his stuff is sourced from other large news websites

Yep, there was this guy in england that dissolved like 80 bodies that way. They only way he was caught is that he was dumping the sludge into his neighbors hedges.

I hope the little girl was a nigger

Truly our greatest ally

would you prefer Jezebel or some shit?

Saw q story about a cartel guy that did it with dozens of bodies as well.

you think they would report this??? lol

We need to spam this to Drudge and Breitbart.

They usually just slide it in the lower parts of the site. Listen, I can't go throwing "jihadwatch" at people thinking they'll give the website two thoughts, I need something more credible to people that aren't us.

I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD IF A MUDSHIT COMES NEAR IM GOING TO RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You'd be hard pressed to find a bigger in idaho
89.1% white
0.6% black

On one hand, I’m horrified an outraged. On the other, we got bombed twice for trying to remove local kebab, so all this (France, Germany, Belgium) is hilarious to me because now you get to experience having these subhumans for neigbors while being told by your own governments "not all muslims".

All the details about the perpetrators being Arabs are from unconfirmed sources, the official news report is that there is an investigation being conducted into a rape and that the case will not be discussed until the investigation is complete.

I can't find any official news source that the alleged perpetrators are Arab.

I hope there is at least something other than random comments made on Twitter because otherwise I cannot report this story as evduence of Arab refugees in America being rapists.

I have a beautiful blonde haired blue eyed daughter. If anything like this happened to her the perpetrator and his family/friends would pay dearly.

Waiting for confirmation of truth. But all I can say is if there's NOT an angry mob over this in the community when confirmed.... Then we might as well just bomb the city as there are no righteous men left in it.

Idaho.

>89% white
Ok so there's a chance she was a spic? If she lives in a shitty department complex that rents to refugees she's probably poor as fuck

>cool source dumbass
Huh, my thoughts on the Quran

>88
I already submitted it to them via their tip page.

SEND THIS TO BREITBART!!! Once they confirm it, Trump can run with it.

If the article never explicitly calls the offenders white, then they are not white.

>looks like someone belongs to... the religion of pieces

This, mine is 2. Reading something like this has a profound effect on me.

You don't know anything about the demographics of America. Shut up.

Spics dont do that kind of vile shit typically. It was muslims or niggers

>tfw they fail at sliding this thread
>tfw trump brings this mainstream
>tfw the normies revolt against the Muslims and radical left

This. Can we get a legit news source please? Like the local news in Idaho or something?

As an Iraq vet, it's just another day with muslims.

color me white

Haha you pussies. This just the beginning and by the time the media finally starts talking about Muslims negatively, it'll be too late. So Sup Forums enjoy it while you can because soon you'll be hearing when its time to pray and be living as the minorities in this soon to be great nation. LOL

Alhamdulillah
Western women's wombs will come to serve Allah, the children will be muslim.
Allah wills it.

Rape is practically encouraged in muslim/islamic culture.

A woman needs something like 5 witnesses in order to prove a rape, which is obviously extremely difficult.

Holy fuck I used to live in that town. Literally only saw one nigger and never Muslims.

I want off this fucking ride.

Can you contact some old friends from there and try to confirm this shit?

Sites like Breitbart absolutely would if it were real.

kmvt.com/content/news/Alleged-rape-at-Fawnbrook-apartments-383484631.html

This is the local news.

She should have forwarded the video to herself and let those assigned to the case that if they didn't do the maximum possible (more for deportation), that she would release the video and the names of anyone who failed her daughter through their cowardice.

If this ever happems by mudslimes anywhere near my town, you'll see the 4th Reich risen by me.

Damn, read the comments. The locals know the details and are pissed. They know it was sealed to protect rapeugees.

dubs demand you send links to Breitbart and get them on the case. I already have. Send Breitbart tips!!!

This is the redpill 75% of the country can swallow

I just sent it to breitbart, everyone needs to do this.

Oh, I'm sure, tough guy
Or maybe it's just posters from that faggot Spencer's site

youdaho

Truly the abomination of obamas nation

trump presidency confirmed

Bless you, patriot.

SEND IT TO BREITBART

If we can get a second source running this, how will the msm spin it?

Make sure to include OP's link and the one gave us.

>urinate on her
I do this to mark bitches as my turf

So you will let children be harmed by mudshits because your an edgy liberal? You people have no souls

>the father high fived his kids after

You know the victim doesn't have a father because if she did, that piece of shit and his spawn would be full of bullet holes right now.

Plot twist, little girl is an anchor baby.

Deport everyone.

Oh, I'm the edgy one?
Fucking kek.

There is no definite proof they were refugees or muslim.

You sound like some Trayvon faggot when it came to the Zim Zam Case.

BUILD

How can anyone fall for such obvious anti-Muslim propaganda.

Where in the fuck have you ever seen a NEWS REPORT start of by quoting religious scripture?

I understand you don't like Muslims, thats fine, but don't justify it with fake news and expect me not to laugh at you and your simple minds.

Tweet this to trump!!! Asap twitter nigger spics

See

The local news doesn't mention any refugees or any muslims.
Lying faggot

Mexico

Fucking dumbing down of america contraian, crawl back to where you have came.

Muslim boys are raised like little princes who can't do wrong, and also taught that women are less than dirt, so this scenario is plausible.

While I hate Muslims as much as everyone else here, this guy is right, there is no mention of them being Muslim in the article. Got any sources on that?

We don't except niggers or even spics to stoop that low you cunt

Check the comments. We all know it's true otherwise they'd call them white

NOT
You responded to the wrong fucker

Rumors
Or people from Spencer's site

Doesn't prove shit

Thank god your country is being destroyed. Stupid cuck.

True but lots of fingers point towards the Muslims so my suspicion is in them.

Still awaiting confirmation though

Maybe some pedocop can share the video

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

Rapefugee protip: Don't let them in your country.

Hatred and suspicion of a foreign group is commonplace, rise above it.
NOT

City council faggots are probably pretty nervous right bout now

Kek, thanks for the advice Hans.