Believe whatever you want. The truth is ethnic Germans were the ones trying to make Europe multicultural

Believe whatever you want. The truth is ethnic Germans were the ones trying to make Europe multicultural.

Goebbels and other Nazi Jewish leaders were trying to save Europe. Fake news paints it the other way.

Today ethnic Germans control the EU with Merkel in power. She has destroyed Europe with multiculturalism.

The real enemy is the eternal kraut. They hated Jews because they made Europe great with all their accomplishments. That's why the eternal kraut killed six million Jews.

This redpill is hard to swallow.

Saw a great post the other day about germans

Something along hte lines of

>Germans are fucking idiot sheep
>Will follow literally any authoritarian leader
>At the moment SJWs offer the most authority to censor speech and behaviour
>If another great leader came along within two years they would be destroying jews in ovens because that is the nature of the german

I just think of Germans as chinese, they are hard workers but need to be told what to do very specifically and have no capacity to innovate

They can innovate just fine. But you have to keep them away from ideologies

Whites genocided Native Americans, Inuits, Native Siberians, Manchus, Aborigines, South Africans, and Amerindians from their homeland.

YHWH will not forgive the evil. The multiculturaism is just beginning.

This, and ALL ideologies

You need to learn about the Bolshevik Revolution, my abo friend

>I just think of Germans as chinese
Correct

>hates EVERYTHING that's European
>"guise! we're trying to save you!! I swear, just trust me, I am Jewish!"

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

Germans are the only people on terms with the Jews, the only people to ever be illuminated on the same level. You are just apes, wallowing in the dirt. Alas, you will never make it among the stars.

DO IT (FOR ONCE)

I hate g*rms so much.

Back to Sup Forums, this board is for culture, not racial bullshit no one cares about. It's most likely the least white board of them all. More importantly no one cares. Sage

Eat shit and die faggots you can report me, tell me to go back to Sup Forums, get me banned I'll just reset my IP and comeback I'll post whatever the fuck I want on Sup Forums hilarious you took the time to bump my thread when you could have just ignored it :)

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America risks war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

Why are Germans such self-righteous and ungrateful people?

Why does Germany keep trying to destroy Europe?
>that time they destroyed Rome
>that time they caused the protestant reformation and the following 30 years war
>that time they invented communism
>that time they started a world war
>that time they did it again
>right now

>>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
Was that before or after bombing all the historic cities and then murdering over a million men who peacefully surrendered?

Reminder that southern Europeans and Slavs are what made/makes Europe Great.

slavshits are worthless

>mfw I go to Italy and take a shit on the colosseum to further the legacy of my people shitting on Rome
Arminius avenged! American Romeboos are fuming.

And that's why we hate ourselves, friendo.

Literally shaking with rage atm