>me in the background

Dom dies, hopefully

Elliot survives, I suppose.

Me not watching anymore.

Leaked pics

cancellation

dunno but he'll have to hack into a fascist regime in season 4

No that can't happen to my Ramifu

Hopefully some Rami Malek gay sex scenes, my lord is he hot.

Can I have him?

kys fag

wtf? I'm gay now

Frogfu fugs his sis

Tyrell getting killed for real

Mr Robot taking over entirely from episode 1 until 10

whatever happens, it'll probably be infuriating since this show is far more concerned with setting up an ending for the final season than it is actually being a captivating and well paced show

We need Tyrell x Elliot dom scenes

Nou.

This this this!

Damn he give me an exam in that any day.

oh shit, did he motion capture for Until Dawn?

Yup

>dem eyes tho
Would look into lovingly and hold him close to me as I stroke his head and tell him how beautiful he is, and tell him that he is loved and the only one I will ever be with as he clings on tightly to me.

I want him so much ;_;

I'll be pissed if elliot, tyrell and tyrells wife don't have a threesome. Or at least tyrell and elliot.
I'm not even kidding. I ship those two.

It's gonna suck

Tyrell is a bit too ugly for my tastes, he looks like Tom Hindleson gone wrong.

The things I would do to him

Why is he so perfect?

Because he's an Egyptian god, a nice guy and a good actor

Is he Kek? Is this Kek in human form? He is an Orthodox Christian, he's very camp in his mannerisms.

Light eyes, perfect skin. God damn I just want to hold him, I bet he smells very nice and comforting, like fabric softener.

ship me some fanfic.

I wish he'd look at me like that.

post more pls.

>he will never be your sex slave

I have that Sia Chandelier song playing in my head whilst I imagine him looking at me.

Post more .gifs

Hot damn....

That's not from Mr Robot is it?

Need For Speed, watch the clip where he strips nude only good scene

Dat ass tho.

We can only hope for more in S3

Not going to lie I got a twitchy erection right now.

Tyrell x Elliot x Dom scenes*

I don't like Dom, she comes across like a cunt.

is he finally going to bareback joana

Sci-Fi twist when?

No, he's a bottom

NO! Stop that.

You think he's the sort of bottom that would mount you and sit on top of you looking down at you as your hold his hands?

>tfw you will never unwrap him.

Absolutely, he's so small and precious

He will go balls deep into his sister. blond one will sell her soul to the company and end up another tool

>pls don't be his bf
I want him.

They reveal all characters are actually Elliot, including us watching it. We are all the same and are connected like the blue dudes in Avatar

Shieeeeeeeeeet.

He is small and precious, I bet he has a big dick tho.

>my eyes yellar?
That cracked me up, I love that accent though.

Tyrell's bitch wife will successfully frame her husband's rival for the murder Tyrell committed in season one. Tyrell will be pissed though since he's in full "burn the world to the ground" anarchist mid-life crisis mode but will be bullied into going back to work for ECorp, perhaps taking Angela with him so they can have Elliot once again go all emo about being alone again.

We won't find out what White Rose said to Angela to turn her full evil but it will be implied that she's using her new position at ECorp to gain power and will probably kill someone that stands in her way.

Tyrell will be miserable in his returned role as a corporate stooge and his marriage will start falling apart. He may kill the bartender who his wife was fucking on the side, before he testifies, just for the lulz of ruining the wife's plan to clear his name and allow him to bail and go back to Elliot and resume his life as a fugitive.

Elliot will spend the bulk of the season in bed, recovering from his injuries. The writers might rip off Westworld's duel timeline thing as season three's big "twist" as far as Angela/Tyrell's plotlines taking place in the past while everything with Elliot takes place in the "present" to sidestep the necessary time skip needed to realistically have Elliot fully recover from being shot.

Elliot's sister is going to turn rat and work with the Feds to bring Elliot down to save herself from being sent to prison as a cyber terrorist. Again, they may hide this reveal to have it be season three's big "twist".

They will probably shill the media's current "Russia cost Hillary the election" false narrative by introducing a Russian faction of hackers to the storyline as rivals to Whiterose, to further Whiterose's arc.

They will probably have Mr Robot recruit the Russians to blow up the building that houses all of the physical debt records (and killing thousands of innocents), as a go-around for Elliot's moral faggotry, as the season finale.

I want him so much. user can you grant me my wish? Give him to me so that I may love him.

i like this show

but as an irl coder and part time "hacker" it triggers me so much. my life is basically elliots but dialled down by 100.

>He is small and precious, I bet he has a big dick
You think?

>NO! Stop that.

why?

I would like to see her fucking him with big black strap.
>"she gets stap out
>are you going to help me?
>no
>"she push dildo dip against his ass
>he moan slighty

the she would force him to sniff her dirty asshole

desu

good post

>mr reddit

Wrong name

wanna see more of best grill

He probably does, I've been with shorter men that have been fucking huge.

No I just want him to myself.

>Dem eyes
They are so dreamy.

wew

Wrong picture

best boy and best grill pictured

the best eyes

>season 2
>we added these new black characters
>better kill the black guy from season 1

They change colour constantly, I like that.

Wait wut? What the hell is this?

>implying they haven't shown Elliot violently dying before

tfw Darlene and Trenton both remind you of an ex

Robot-san is my favorite anime. Here are my predictions for S3:

1. Imouto will fuck Onii-chan
2. Yaoi will happen
3. Osananajimi won't happen. Best girls never win desu
4. Elliot will still be NEET hikikimori
5. Police-chan will die ( T _ T )
6. Arab-chan too ( T _ T )

tfw you will never wrap your legs around Rami's waist in candlelight and gave into his eyes as he rubs the back of your head and tells you he loves you.

I really really really hope their little wealth distribution ecoin meme plan doesn't come together

don't worry the undo_everything_meme_hack.exe that Hijab and Fatty have in store will solve everything.