Tfw everybody can easily learn your language because it's easily accessible from an early age if you're atleast middle...

>tfw everybody can easily learn your language because it's easily accessible from an early age if you're atleast middle class and they're taught it from an early age in school as well but you don't get taught a foreign language until middle school and get stuck being a dirty monolingual unless you put forth some real effort
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

heroes.thelazy.net/wiki/Zydar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares other languages are useless.in a globalized world.

>tfw no reason to learn another language because first world nations don't accept Americans anyways.

Nice dubs

N-nice quads, my bilingual friend

They're not completely useless. It feels good to travel to a foreigners country and be able to communicate to them in their language.

Fortress > All

What did he mean by this?

>Be American
>Don't have a basic level of education

But I do ;_;
I just don't get what HoMM has to do with my thread

heroes.thelazy.net/wiki/Zydar
I don't blame you for never playing Inferno.

You can still learn by travelling but you will never get rid of your accent though

I had forgotten I used a HoMM reaction image for my OP image
Yeah but this is true for most people

Yes and? What's your problem? You want to be exceptional?

No I'm just saying it's easier for non-English speakers to learn English than for English speakers to learn other languages

Isn't spanish material readily available in the US?

It is, he just rationalized that since he can't speak a different language, it's not because he isn't trying to lern hard enough, it's that everyone else has an easier time
the fact that literally 100% of the foreigners he interacts with speak his language doesn't help, of course it would be impossible for a non english speaker to find and use the same sites an english speakers uses, but that's besides the point

The fact that many countries start teaching English at an early age DOES actually make it easier to learn English you tit

Most boring town there is desu

>Most boring town there is
That would be Inferno. Fucking Deity of Fire.
Tier 3 and up units of Fortress are all interesting. I'll admit that I'm biased because of the theme though.

This. Once you start speaking their language they're a lot more open. It shows you give a shit and you're not another retarded American tourist

I failed english class errytime
the teacher I had in primary school, (age 6 to 13) apparently made up my grades so I didn't have to go to summer school
when I made it to highschool, since we were a big group and had quite a big spectrum of proficiency, especially with kids coming from schools with no english classes, I ended up on the retards' english class, literally going all over the basic stuff I was meant to know from primary school, and even then my grades were usually 6 or 7, just enough to pass
I didn't really care about the language or made any kind of effort until senior year. The only one to blame for something so personal as "learning new stuff" is, is yourself

But I do put effort in. I'm conversational in French I just can't into fluency.

I didn't learn shit from school except for the very basics of english. Eveyrthing else i learned it myself
You can teach yourself a language man. With the internet and all it's really easy. Just look for those language learning threads.
Honestly, if you can't learn a new language, it's because you don't want to

you have to do nothing but consume stuff on that language
if you're past that period of just transliterating word for word and just build sentences and think about stuff straight in that language, you'll eventually achieve proficiency
It's diminishing returns tho, unless you're watching/reading something you enjoy, you'll have a thousand very boring hours until you make any kind of progress

Inferno is incredibly boring as well, that is correct. Always hated them.

>tfw your language is so ridiculously complicated that no immigrant is ever going to learn it properly thus severely hampering any attempts to integrate immigrants
>tfw small population speaking complicated and difficult language in a constantly globalizing world

Feels dead language, man.

Fuck the haters. Sorcery master race.
That also applies to based Sandro.

I think it'd be cool to have a kind of secret language with a huge barrier