WE WUZ

Other urls found in this thread:

realhistoryww.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this yung lean?

kek'd and checked

>He dosen't know about the black vikangz
Obviously if someone is called the black it means that was their skin colour, but if it was the red it's their hair colour

>As soon as feminists take over kattegat it becomes a sprawling multicultural hellhole metropolis

Who would have thought

This - the famous medieval knight Zawisza the Black was clearly the black man

The Black Prince was real tho

The myth of the vikings as great, blue-eyed white warriors has long been propagated, in fact, recent scholarship of surving viking runesigns, war-prayers and tablets showed 67% having a NON-GERMANIC language, of which 40% were from the mixing of visigothic and arabian dialects, a result of moorish Hispania, and a huge 60% arabic or north african in origin.

It's believed that a large surplus of african-north africans and african-levanteans escaped racism and persecution amongst the relatively tolerable viking raiders and settlers.

In fact, genome patterns indicate that as much as 80% of ancestors from historic "viking" settlement zones have african admixture due to intermixing.

huh, really makes you think.

How can white man even compete with the rich history of the melanin blessed peoples?

Huh. Really fires up the o'l synapses.

See, I don't get the fuss that Sup Forums gets in when shows pursue HISTORICAL ACCURACY

>relatively tolerable viking raiders and settlers

Swedes were always passive cucks.

>escaped racism and persecution amongst the relatively tolerable viking raiders and settlers

not believing this at all, purely on my own study of the effects of Normand language on early English language

>not believing this at all
You need to learn REAL history, not the one made by albino liars and their confederates
realhistoryww.com/

I AM WIKING

Educate yourself, faggot.

>1. Vikings Visited Africa
The Viking ships are renowned for their long voyages. These ships allowed the Vikings to travel as far east as Constantinople and the Volga River in Russia, as far west as Iceland, Greenland, and Newfoundland, and as far south as Morocco. Maps of the Viking travels show them stopping in North Africa. The black African tribes were mainly in subsaharan Africa, but trade routes were common. While the Vikings were mainly traders, they would sometimes take people as soldiers, slaves or wives. Some Vikings had "jungle-fever."

>2. Some Vikings Are Described as Black
There's a rather controversial article at Rasta Livewire that suggests that all Vikings were black. This is based on historical descriptions of the people. I'm not going that far, but at least some of them must have been black.

>3. Black Asgardians Could Be Moors
The Moors were the medieval Muslim inhabitants of Morocco. In the movie The Long Ships (1964) Sidney Poitier played a Moor, named Aly Mansuh, who worked with a Norse king to find a treasure. We know that the Vikings encountered the Moors, who were black. See there could be a Moor among the Vikings.

Thanks /his/, you're always there for me

We would be dressed in Moorish clothes and have Moorish hair/facial style.

He's a slave from africa

By this extension Pizzagate was telling the truth.
Since pedophiles have visited that pizza chain and there was trade among pedophiles and restaurant owner. And technically there was children in that store.

I wish Vikings would also show nudity like GoT

But they do? It's just only on the home release

what the fuck?

But people from North Africa and the Levant aren't black, they just look Arab

>REAL history
>albino liars

there is no contribution of african language, culture or even clothing that can be traced

sorry but roman, french and danish invaders all had profound impact in multiple ways

it must suck trying to block out the fact that warring tribes in africa sold each other to the dutch as slaves

sounds like you may be very light skinned talking as crazy pro black as you are

anyways, Vikings looks like a soap opera more than a documentary. no thanks

The real Vikings were devout Arab Muslims. I mean, you'd think someone on a board called Sup Forums would have seen the 13th Warrior right? Feels like it's still bigoted and ignorant 2016 in this thread... ugh smdh desu senpai.

>Trusting Albino lies as fact
Get a load of this Yakubite

>yakub.jpg
>picture of Yashmal

???

WE

WUZ

viKANGZ

SKALLLLL

youtube.com/watch?v=oeEEWXbLNQs