Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA
in a week TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Could you at leadt reword this a bit? I realize Norwegians are lazy and all, but do it for your wife's son OP.

>killing your white brothers instead of the jewish puppetmaster

s
m
h

what the hell man?

Norway more like noway

NO BULLY BLS

>two tanks
You are gonna wanna bring more than that.

>these kiddies who dont know this copypasta

IT'S STALE

The nips once thought the same thing.

dude i saw this pasta last week with germany saying they'll kill us all its getting old man
[spoiler] and fucking get rid of your proxy [/spoiler]

I haven't seen this pasta in sooooo long. I missed it.

It's called summer.

You don't even have an air force. The five largest air forces in the world are all ours.

DEATH TO AMERICA!!

>tank meme

Kek, I side with my Scandi Brother on this. Death to America!

With Obongo and Clinton in charge, maybe.

But no
Nice try

Norway deserves its revenge...and we deserve to die

i leik you

Take your meds, Ahmëd al-Bjorni

Can't wait.

That's right slugger. Now get your jammies on so we can go watch wrestling together before night night.

The only thing Norway is qualified to kill is itself and you're doing a pretty good job of it, keep up the good work son

>Somali being somali.

But why though?