Do you think people with disabilities should be allowed to breed?

Do you think people with disabilities should be allowed to breed?

Would you breed with a disabled person?

blind - yes
deaf - yes
paraplegic - yes
amputee - yes
ugly - no
any mental disorder - maybe

No! Anyone with a genetically inherited disability should be eliminated. I couldn't care less if you became a paraplegic due to an accident.

Don't give two shits as long as either:

A) their disability cannot be passed along to their children
B) if it can, they don't expect government handouts to provide for their tardbaby.

Actually let's just make that "as long as they don't expect government handouts to provide for their baby" period, since that's how I feel about everyone.

As long as it's not genetic I don't see why not.

We should take a lesson from the Spartans and toss any disabled children off a cliff.

One of my girlfriend's was shot in the back, on accident, when she was a little kid. Lots of people saw her walk all fucked up and assumed she was retarded or some shit. But genetically nothing was wrong with her.

There goes 2/3rds of the world's population.

>genetically nothing was wrong with her.
Yeah there was. Allergy to bullets.

if it's an acquired trait i don't see why not. Genetic disabilities often lead to infertility anyways. Most downy's are sterile. The reason their rates are constant is because their creation is an innate flaw in all of human miosis. And genetic diseases that can be passed on have the potential to be reduced due to modern techniques.

Do you honestly think I wouldn't fuck the shit out of some wheelchair qt whose legs don't work? I don't even have to break them so she can't leave me.

leave it to the free market senpai

This. Even if she was a quad amputee, I would just attach a handle and carry her around like a suitcase.

>Sup Forums wouldn't have let this man breed

I fucked a wheelchair girl before. Ask me anything.

I'd fuck her in the butt cuz she wouldn't know the difference you feel me

Girls in wheel chairs have collapsed asses. Collapsed is the right word to use.

I assume she gave killer blow jobs, it's kinda all she's got, right?

what did you have for dinner last night?

>genetic disability
no

>physical disability
yes

>mental disability
no

This is the only correct answer; no exceptions

I only fuck chicks in wheelchairs because I have low stamina and can't really chase regular chicks.
I even have an elevator in my van.

Yeah, the head was alright. Honestly the sex was fine, it was weird because she claimed to feel things at the very back of her vag. I guess it makes sense, connected a little higher above the spine. Also, didn't feel so much pressure to perform, had an excuse. Had to kind of manipulate her legs to get myself in, but otherwise it was a warm wet hole to put my cock in.

MICKYDEES bitch. Triple cheeseburger for 2.60, so fucking good.

since when is australian shitposting became edgy as fuck?

Underrated

simple. if the disability is genetic, they should consider not breeding, esp. if the disability is truly that, and not just another way to be a human (like dwarfism). if its not genetic, it doesnt matter. the govt doesnt need to police this. not every wrong decision needs to be illegal. however, we can make fun of their babies, and them, if they pass on defective genes.

Fish mouth - NO

Quality humor Sergio.

what's the most fucked up thing you've ever done?