Is there any objective reason to side with the Rebellion?

Is there any objective reason to side with the Rebellion?

The Empire is quantifiably better and cooler in every way.

In retrospect, I've decided the Star Wars movies are revisionist history and not the actual real-life events as they happened.

Who's with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ewok_Jerky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not me.

But they're fucking white males

why do you post ewoks in every thread?

So? That just makes them even more appealing.

Also you know you're posting on a white male forum right?

The rebels were based in the OT. Nice guys, looked after each other, while the empire were all a bunch of bastards.

Now, with TFA and RO it seems the other way around. The empire is trying to restore peace, and the rebels are just a bunch of asshole terrorists.

In the OT the Empire was also trying to restore peace while the rebs were terrorists.

StarWars

The republic was pretty solid for the majority of its long existence. I'd happily side with the rebels if they want to reinstate that era.

If you're White (ie human) there's no reason.

Maybe if you're a brown alien, then I can see why you might think taking down a stable government is a good idea just because you are unrepresented.
I mean it worked for Africa right?

CIS>Rebel Alliance>Republic>Empire

As a Western-educated southeast asian girl, I think White males should be applauded for their individualism, creativity and ability to take charge.

A lot of Caucasian men assume we're into them because we think they're rich or have big penises, and while that certainly helps, the real reason we like them is because they're proven to be accomplished as a people.

I admit I used to buy into liberal feminist arguments that White patriarchy was to blame for all the world's problems, but if I'm being honest with myself, I don't think I would mind being used for sex if I think it will help advance your cause somehow. I realize now that's what my race is best at, we're not even the "good" kind of Asians with high IQs and organizational skills.

We're jungle gooks and I'm a jungle gook whore. I'm a little brown fuck machine. So please treat me like a third world monkey slut. I promise to sucky, fucky and love you long time.

And I won't even charge you five dollars for it.

raise awareness of that dirty Ewok Jerky buisness, I guess?

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ewok_Jerky

nobody believes you, retard

As a Empire-educated Ewok, I think Human males should be applauded for their individualism, creativity and ability to take charge.

A lot of Human men assume we're into them because we think they're rich or have big penises, and while that certainly helps, the real reason we like them is because they're proven to be accomplished as a people.

I admit I used to buy into liberal feminist arguments that Human patriarchy was to blame for all the world's problems, but if I'm being honest with myself, I don't think I would mind being used for sex if I think it will help advance your cause somehow. I realize now that's what my race is best at, we're not even the "good" kind of non-Humans with high IQs and organizational skills.

We're jungle furries and I'm a jungle Ewok whore. I'm a little brown fuck machine. So please treat me like a third world monkey slut. I promise to sucky, fucky and love you long time.

And I won't even charge you five credits for it.

>Is there any objective reason to side with the Rebellion?

Yeah. They win.

The Empire is so weak and ineffective is loses to a ragtag group of poor farmers and ugly aliens.

The Empire is literally for loser cucks.

The problem is that all the good the empire did was just enabling the manipulative Sith to do... whatever generic evil shit they do.I don't know what their end game is really, harvest world for like force, be cliche living gods, have a competition to impregnate the most women?

I was convinced TFA would be about the splintering between the Sith and the Empire.

But that wouldn't have made since for a complete retelling of ANH.

Or you know, the fact that both the Sith and the Empire no longer existed after VI.

And with the shitquel's "rule of two" it's not like there was a massive Sith organization within the Empire.
Just Sheeve and Vader.

TFA should have been about the new Republic becoming corrupted. And the Jedi order re-established but seeing any descent as possible dangerous Sith heresy.
But yeah, instead we got a safe soft-reboot.

Howa'bout this. You shut your mouth. Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and I'll shut it for you, tripfag.

>can't tell the difference between a namefag and a tripfag
How about you go back to your cuckshed you newfag

so, you took it off?

i liek ghey secks wiz ewuks1!!!!
XD