Sargon of Akkad will be doing a hangout with millennial woes on Wednesday about brexit

Sargon of Akkad will be doing a hangout with millennial woes on Wednesday about brexit.

How do you think it will go? Will Sargon cuck out or will be be civil?

Excited as FUCK desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nNseYV00Me4
youtube.com/watch?v=lg5C5yINlfs
youtube.com/watch?v=pZ9fxpmM1lA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally who?

Fuck off newcuck.

Is he an actor or something?

He's been hard core brexit for a while now.

He is so fucking boring. I hope you guys stay in the EU.

But you know who's not. Guess.

The first word I heard from this moron made it absolutely clear to me that he's a fucking retard, a real mumbling-bumbling barely functional one at that.

Letting someone of his caliber next to Millennial Woes is an insult not only to him, but also to the very concept of intelligence.

Why would I care about a debate between two people who support the Brexit? I'm more interested in Thunderfoot v Sargon.

Who the fuck is that? I've been on this site since 2008 and haven't heard that name until now.

I prefer Undoomed. Sargon is okay. He won't sell out, surely.

A great YouTube intellectual.

He was famous on the late-90's.

>Intellectual
Sounds like a refined gentleman.

>The first word I heard from this moron made it absolutely clear to me that he's a fucking retard, a real mumbling-bumbling barely functional one at that.
>Letting someone of his caliber next to Sargon is an insult not only to him, but also to the very concept of intelligence.

ftfy

Well they both support brexit, might go smoothly.

You savage, top kek

That powerhouse of autism you call Sargon has sperged on literally every feminist debate he has had.

Chances are you haven't seen anything from the fellow's own channel. Go back and watch something from pre-2015's summer, he made a lot of very interesting videos back then.

For instance, "We Shall Engage the Borg":

youtube.com/watch?v=nNseYV00Me4

Autistic vs. Autistic, WCGW?

Really don't care about Sargon of Akukd

For some reason Sarcuck of Mossad seems to like MW. He just really didn't like MW's friends. Especially that John Lennon guy who kept screaming "debate me! debate me!"

Yeah, he's no good in a debate. He only seems to be profound because of his style, where he argues at someone else's video as though they're having a conversation when really he's the only one reacting to what the other person says.

I think they both agree on brexit, so I don't see what the big deal is.

I like Thunderf00t when he goes after feminazis, but man that is probably the most arrogant motherfucker on jewtube.

isn't the vote on wednesday? so it'll sort of be like a pro brexit review and commentary on how the vote is going, as sort of a counterpoint to the lamestream media perspective which is universally globalist.

He is debating Thunderf00t on the 20th at 7pm UK time.

He's going to get crushed.

Wait does cuck actually come from Cuckoo? Then shouldn't it be pronounced cookold?

that was fucking painful, I got banned for talking shit about him in the hangout.
desu I lost most of my respect for MW after that shitshow, and the hangouts in general.

Stop giving this fence sitting faggot attention

> millennial woes
Thats guy is a weak link.
What was up with the last interview where he was talking about controlling women as baby makers like it should be written in law (for him because he can't talk to and persuade women to see the value of family life himself). Thats weak. Hardly hearts and minds.

Politics needs to focus on the surrounding issues like housing and cost of living. Developing a culture and community building is up to individuals.

>sargon sells the flex hose

I guess Family Feud hosts never die, they're just reborn as British youtube pseudointellectuals

MW is okay. He's retarded sometimes but more empathetic and understanding than others, he's a good mediator.

Hangouts are lazy and stupid. The only ones I ever liked were the ones that Internet Aristocrat did under the Mister Metokur handle. Which is now defunct, and I don't know where he went.

He will also be debating Thunderf00t tomorrow on monday about Brexit.

Thunderf00t finally cucked up. He cared more about his money the EU doles out to his science projects than national sovereignty

when that enters you to do these things, ask Christ to help take it from you.
he will
if you will just ask in his name

>alt right youtube bloggers

KILL YOURSELF SENPAI

>melennial woes
Literal faggot
>sargon
Literal lolcow tier

>cuckold anti-white youtubers
I want BREXIT on Sup Forums.
Now.

I'm really late to the party here, but what's the problem with MW? I've watched maybe half a dozen of his recent videos, only problem I see so far is that he's got a massive tendency to depression and defeatism.

Pretty sure he would be considered liberal (the rare, sane kind).

Sargon is a liberal and has been faced with the fact, very similar to Dawkins, that he has no ideological friends in the current political establishment. They've become so vocal and radical that, to them, he is considered a member of the right. I think the Mill wews and him will find a lot more common ground in this hangout than the last

Sargon is a quadroon cuck. MW is ok though

Hangouts aren't worth watching.
They aren't worth watching, because peoples' off-the-cuff remarks on things aren't worth paying attention to, when they'll make a better, more well-thought-out video on anything big covered later, along with other related topics.

Will Brexit save the Hwite race?

youtube.com/watch?v=lg5C5yINlfs

A shame too, I like thunderfoots science videos but fuck me that brexit video, what a traitorous little fuck.

That shit he pulled took me by complete surprise to the point I was wondering if somebody paid him to shill or something. I really hope he makes another video explaining his views in actual detail instead of asspulling his arguments.

The Undoomed guest vid sure was good though. Hopefully Sargon uncucks him for thursday

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ9fxpmM1lA

I always wanted to know how the girlfriend of Sargon looks like.

She'll undoubtedly be a landwhale.

He's a scientist. Of course he perceives that staying in the EU is best (moh money for dem programz).