SHE'S TURNED THE WEANS AGAINST US

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ueKdcIhB5UA
youtube.com/watch?v=rcqzrNOG2TA
youtube.com/watch?v=RWHNVwxJEeU
youtube.com/watch?v=LDdopOhx5Aw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill jester

She turned the weans against you mate, aye?

aye but at what cost

His "bacon" "lean?" joke was his best.

Post favourite Limmy sketches

youtube.com/watch?v=ueKdcIhB5UA

A lot of good sketches are in separate parts through the episode. They are better spaced out than they are in a youtube compilation.

People should just watch the full show.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcqzrNOG2TA

KILL CATS AND CLOISTER

Another boring left wing comedian for the dumb hivemind

and here is a right wing 'comedian'

Makes me well up and feel empty inside

youtube.com/watch?v=RWHNVwxJEeU

limmy is anti-white pro-immigration

>for the dumb hivemind

As opposed to the enlightened gentleman who's unable to enjoy comedy that challenges his views

I'm unable to respect a comedian that gets triggered by tweets and has to respond with what he thinks is a "witty comeback" Why is someone who's supposed to be funny taking politics so seriously? what a pathetic embarrassment

Everyone in the media is political, everyone is left wing, they're all the same interchangable people. Subhuman lizard people as far as I'm concerned.

GOAT sketch from his GOAT character
youtube.com/watch?v=LDdopOhx5Aw

my money my game

>Subhuman lizard people as far as I'm concerned.

You must be one of them

>I'm unable to respect a comedian that gets triggered by tweets and has to respond with what he thinks is a "witty comeback"

Yeah, fuck comedians who make jokes about things
comedians should just not say anything ever, that way they don't say things that disagree with me

It wasn't funny and he was clearly angry and upset which is pathetic. How can you respect a person like this? You sound like you're part of the hivemind

Sam is a racist?? What to heck

I agree. That one I posted made me laugh like a loon because I had no idea the building bricks guy was gonna turn up.

>GOAT character
That's no Deedee

>This atrocious reading comprehension
Ahhh, the "educated" left...
lmao

this thread is like this sketch but with "building bricks" and "no one is safe" replaced with "Sup Forums" and "no thread is safe" respectively
of course now that i brought attention to it, shitposting will double in force