So who's gonna win?

so who's gonna win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-wo013EwdnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

winning is irrelevant, only think you should care about is lasting more then 9 rounds and doing well in the first 5, everything else is just pointless

i

Canelo on a SD

Triple G on a late round KO. This is going to be a good ole fashioned slugfest, I hope.

GOATNELO of course

and cashing that fat 9 digit check

Unironically GOATnelo

is this going to be at butt-fuck o;clock in the morning as well?

how do they expect this sport to not die if they keep holding fights at 5am in europe? idiots

GGG

seriously though how was a ginger person born in mexico?

Who cares. You will all be off the boxing fad before it actually happens anyway.

My boy GGG

lmao, this fight is going to cater hard towards the mexicans , as long this fight is on prime time in the USA and Mexico, who gives a shit if anyone else watches it

Because all of their revenue comes from America. Mexicans are the only reason boxing is even alive at all anymore.

During the colonial era, the Irish immigrated to Mexico and fucked around. They have a long history with each other.

You now realize Mexican is a nationality, not an ethnicity.

youtube.com/watch?v=-wo013EwdnU

Canelo

He sounds like a Street Fighter character. Some sick shoryukens.

Does literally anyone care? Sup Forums was only pretending to care about boxing for that meme fight

We'll talk about it in 10 years when lebron james vs. mike trout happens

What is the pool noodle for?
>all those Mayweather McGregor hype videos in the recommended section

Canelo

GGG has got hammers for hands

This is actually a good fight though. What Mayweather/Pacquiao should have been.

casuals like you dont care. glad this whole mayweather/mcmeme fight is over

dunno but im hype gonna be a lot better than that shitty sideshow with gay weather and mc goober

I have no idea how to watch GGG/Canelo, but I want to. I guess I'll have to stream it.

Money's on old ass GGG.

Golovkin