Prove to me that God is real and that the old testament isn't just a collection of ancient nursery rhymes

Prove to me that God is real and that the old testament isn't just a collection of ancient nursery rhymes.

Other urls found in this thread:

berndlauert1418.imgur.com/all/
berndlauert1418.imgur.com/all/#4
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

no

no

no

>01▶
>Prove to me that God is real and that the old testament isn't just a colle

by the way that car sexy as fuck.

no

>old testament

literally who cares unless you're a jew

live by jesus' teachings, live a good life

no

no

Prove to me Jesus was a single person and that the New Testament is accurate while you're at it also.

Thanks

you sauce fags really are the worst

Really shouldn't be hard to do though.

How about you just Google it and have an answer within 5 or so minutes instead of sliding all the important threads you fucking burger?

I already know the answer, I'm asking a loaded question.

By asking this question, you are seeking an explanation.
However, the idea that there is/was ever an explanation is a fundamentally religious one.
Embrace chaos, or order, it's up to you.

This car drives in a universe with chaos it would have not worked

>embrace chaos or order.

Thanks, i choose order, science and logic instead of space monsters and unexplainable spoopy ghosts.

This thread is bait. Everybody under this post is a gullible newshit.

Not necessarily, the question is loaded but i desire a religious zealot to tell me how he believes in spoopy space ghosts.

I have candy and treats for that person if it helps persuade.

Australia is upside-down so you are under my post desu

oK so basicaly its like this. youare at a friends house for like the night or watever and then you guys are making out on the couch (yeah!) and then like.. her dad calls on the phone and says "no i she likes it more if you use the other hand… yeah" and your alllike "oh dude your dad is trying to give me advice on how to diddle you" and then she's like… "i don't have a dad.." or whatever… but what!? WHO WAS PHONE?

Is that enuff proof m9?

I guess the most logical way to foster a denial is to not address it.

I'm agnostic actually, and i make six figures, thanks.

berndlauert1418.imgur.com/all/

I haven't seen that one in years, good job.

I'm going to be wealthy, believe me.

ACHTUNG

berndlauert1418.imgur.com/all/#4

Good luck, everyone deserves the best for themselves.

oh hey its that guy from last night

are you still insane/high

what the fuck were you talking about last night

have fun with your money in hell

>you're going to hell cause you're a bad person.

It's okay, Santa Clause hates me too. He doesn't even give me coal, he just goes "fuck that guy" and never gives me shit.

>my surname comes from an angel's ring
>i'm blonde with curly hair and blue eyes
>I'm born on the day of the saints
>my credit card PIN combination draws a cross when I digit it on the atm keyboard

I'm not a guy very keen on coincidences, but..

WIR SIND DAS VOLK

Well Jesus was registered in the Roman census and his execution was recorded, so if that's not enough evidence then every Roman citizen was just as fake.
Also the new testament isn't accurate and doesn't need to be. They were made to tell a narrative and show a better at of life, not record it.

>the old testament isn't just a collection of ancient nursery rhymes.

It isnt. It doesnt rhyme

no

I mean, okay, yes a person named Jesus was enlisted in a Roman record or some such.

I understand most educated historians believe Jesus was a real person or persons, and they do this through sophisticated Bayesian analysis. But there's not enough there to say Jesus was a single person or that anything he did in the New Testament actually happened, i know Mary was not a virgin and he did not come back from the dead for instance.

I think it was supposed to, it wasn't originally written in English (lol, OR WAS IT?)

Hey OP,
Google reverse image search didn't return any results, so i assume you took that pic?

It looks like a highly modified Lamborghini Aventador with custom rims & painting scheme.

Have any more pics?

Took, it with my phone in 2013, feel free to exif check the data if you want, i have more pics but it shows the license plate, not posting that on Sup Forums.

Why such a car? Could be because I am middle-class, but I'd rather not have a racing car I can't race anywhere.

Ah i suddenly remember i saw pics of a Mansory Bugatti veyron a while back.

Then i saw the "M" emblem on your pic.

Looks like its indeed a Mansory Lamborghini Aventador.

It doesn't look as good from other angles :[

This photo was taken 10 seconds from where I live.

Also, there is no proof god exists, hence faith.

Its because you _can_ have it. Attention, looks, respect. People smiling at you all day. Thats why.

Was in Doha, Qatar and after watching Ghost Protocol it felt really cool to drive around.

It's a Mansory Aventador.

What were you doing in Qatar in 2013, Shill?

It's not a racing car it's mobile art. (Well, before Al-Mansor and his tribe of ratchet Bedouins got hold of it).

Mansory is most notable for making the G-Class look like dogshit.

>What were you doing in Qatar in 2013, Shill?

Window shopping.

As for the question if God exists or not - for you it's non-important. The Church is basically a network for the average Joe to have someone in case life turns for the worse. Plus, if you need a helping hand, you will always find someone to give it to you.

You don't need this security net. If you have to tackle something, you have the money momentum behind you. If you need something fixed, you simply pay someone to do it, since a couple thousand bucks is pocket money for people with cars and shopping attitudes in Quatar.

In fact, the Church would highly impact your life. As of now, the Church wants it's members to be humble, the Pope even sees his Church as one of the poor. Why? Because of how Christ lived. Now, do you feel the need to give away your money to people who believe they need it, all for saving your soul? I doubt it and it's understandable.

Now, does God exists? Isn't the real question if it actually matters?

If that's the case, why is it the church so rich?

Because the Church, especially the Catholic Church, has been at the faith game for quite a while, changing their attitude towards their members over time. They also got some nice treaties that pay well.

>The Church is poor

Have you ever visited the Vatican city?

>Now, does God exists? Isn't the real question if it actually matters?

It doesn't matter, and i believe the argument itself impedes the progress of mankind. It's possible to help the poor and needy through other means than church welfare.

>Have you ever visited the Vatican city?
Yes, I have. It hasn't been build recently.

>It's possible to help the poor and needy through other means than church welfare.
True, but hard to manage. We now have governmental aid for those in need, but it's a wicked thing with long ways to go. The Church is superior to this since they help those in need quite fast and without much questions asked.

>Yes, I have. It hasn't been build recently.

Look at the cars next time.

>True, but hard to manage. We now have governmental aid for those in need, but it's a wicked thing with long ways to go. The Church is superior to this since they help those in need quite fast and without much questions asked.

Not really hard to manage, plenty of countries have social nets that basically make poverty impossible, the problem is with capitalism and the tip top .001% having most of the wealth in the world.

>plenty of countries have social nets that basically make poverty impossible.
Kind of. As I remember, getting governmental aid in Germany is a pain in the ass. I once lost my place to live and was out on the street, but even though I went to the social office right away to get a place to stay for a short time, they weren't able or willing to help me, sending my out on the street again.

There are many people who did not choose to live beneath the security net, it just wasn't able to catch them. This is where we need other forms of aid, one of which is the Church.

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
Genesis is the religious book most close to reality(no, not in literal six days to make the world sense), presented by an ex-atheist professor:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Worldwide poverty is heading towards an all-time low in the next two decades. Remember what I'm telling you and observe.

My problem with religion was never what it offers those in need, it was the ignorance.

>Poland

/sigh

>ignorance.
Elaborate, please.

It's a difficult thing to elaborate on if you have no background with the topic.

Look at Islamic extremism, look at how people throw out logic and science. The origins of the universe, botching science with nonsense like C-14 dating nonsense which is a waste of money and flawed. It is hostile ignorance.

I trips God is real and Muhammad was his final prophet.

Sorry, part of my sentence cut out.

C-14 dating diamonds is nonsense, it lacks a fundamental understanding of radioactive decay and chemistry, a complete waste of money all in the name of proving nonsense.

What's your problem with Poland?

>Proof someone came back from the dead and floated up into the sky, these YouTube videos will tell you how!

You didn't honestly believe that was enough did you?

If God was real then niggers wouldn't exist.

Actually Mormonism says black people are cursed by God and that's why they have black skin.

Then explain why the Apostles would die for their own "lie". They all died horribly, why didn't at least one of them just left? They must have been totally convinced of the divinity of Jesus.

God is real but not your faggy YHWH god but mine. Mine is so much fucking cooler, fuck off.