"When our trade partners and military allies betray us are you just going to forgive them like you did Bill?

"When our trade partners and military allies betray us are you just going to forgive them like you did Bill?

>yfw Trump says this during the third debate

That's it, I'm a #TrumpChump now.

"This kind of language is precisely the reason why Americans and are allies from around the world are worried about you Mr. Trump. Your comments are utter nonsense and it is if you treat the presidential race as the playground. The language you use is the kind of language that undermines the trust our allies have in the United States of America and destroys the message of goodwill that the United States of America stands for. The security of the free world and of the United States depends on maintaining close relations with our European and Asian allies and I, Hillary Rodham Clinton will work towards maintaining and strengthening our allies.

Thank you."

(standing ovation)

If you're voting for Trump you're quite the opposite of a chump.

Don't be a chump, vote for Trump.

It really feels like something she would say

>(standing ovation from the in house audience Clinton packed with her supporters)

"This is what Americans are sick of, politicians, avoiding questions and walking for hours saying nothing but lies. That's why you only beat Bernie by the skin of your teeth, because you're insincere, disingenuous, dishonest...just like Obama was, just like Bush was, just like your husband was - America's sick of it, and I'm going to put an end to it starting in January.

(Boos from the in house crowd. Massive Trump support on Twitter/Facebook/etc. quickly censored. Everyone talking the next day, face to face, about how right Trump is.)

>Trump: "so the answer is yes?"

>you can't just give the King of Saudi Arabia a black eye like you did Bill, you know

Eight years ago I got stinking drunk because I couldn't handle how retarded the debates were.

This year I will get stinking drunk if the debates reach these levels of awesome.

I can't wait for these debates. I'm going to get drunk as fuck during them.

Fuck, I cannot wait for these debates

"Lemme tell you something Mr. Trump, if anyone knows something about dodging the question, its you"

(Thunderous Roar which is cut by a decisive Clinton capitalizing on the moment)

"I won the Democratic nominations for one reason. And that is that Americans know that I am the only one capable to creating an America of opportunity and equality for all Americans"

Trump officially stumped

>I only tell the truth, lobbyists

"I wouldn't cheat on them with Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-Un"

>yfw media spams "Trump Stumped" for a week like they did with the Delete twit.

"You were first late for 8 years, Secretary of state for 4 more year, a senator in between when you voted for everything Bush wanted like the Iraq war, the bailouts - you know, everything Americans are mad about to this day - if you were creating opportunity and equality, we'd have it. So which is it, are you ineffective, or are you just saying what you know people want to hear so you can get the job you've wanted for the past quarter century? I'm running cause politicians like you and Bush and Obama have failed to change things for the better. The American people want me to be president to put a stop to everything your lot has been doing for the past 25 years. And I'm going to, believe me, you better hope the FBI finishes their investigation before inauguration day, cause you'll get no pardon from me."

(Media still says Trump got stumped but the public roll their eyes at the lies and vote Trump cause in their hearts they know he's right.)

You are missing the part where he gets interrupted by the Judges throughout that ""speech""

>The world should be worried about me, you say? Because I'm not afraid to call things what they really are? Because I refuse to be politically correct? I'll tell you what the world should be afraid of, Crooked Hillary. The world should be afraid of 4 more years of disastrous interventionism. Everybody knows, of the two of us here, I'm the one who opposed the Iraq War. Isn't that right? I'll save the whole Libya disaster for another debate. The world should be afraid of these alliances Obama has been making with authoritarian islamic regimes. Regimes that support terrorism that strikes us back at home, by the way. The Iran deal? What a joke. Are you friend with the Saudis, Ms. Clinton? With Erdogan? I'm sure you are, Ms. former Secretary of State. The american people wants to know what you were up to on those private e-mails, and I'm sure the good folk at the FBI are going to let us know real soon. Since how you are so histeric, wanna measure nuclear holocaust odds too, Crooked Hillary? I'm not the one backing a 20 year trajectory of aggresion towards Russia. I'm not the one in favor of putting them on more sanctions. In fact, they are pretty fond of me. Have you heard? I'm the guy here capable to have a one on one with Putin, for the benefit of the american people. Not you. You're a mess.

>Trump calls Shillary a "cuckold"

Sup Forums would explode
praise kek

Three words Hillary, you're under arrest

He talks fast, and he'll shush the moderator (not judge) and keep talking, he doesn't play by the rules.

It's gonna happen. Maybe not at a debate, but I hope he saves it for the debate. I hope she cries on camera to try and get sympathy.

"Crooked hillary"

(Instant disqualified from the debate for name calling and Trump complains about it by saying the network has bad ratings)

It would benefit him with the voters though, they like that he doesn't play by the rules.

>If if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

Stop giving me boners

>bunch of okie-doke detected

No more responses? Giving up and admitting Trump is going to crush the debates?