youtube.com/watch?v=Cur4M00sMZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-vWlIvfQTck
youtube.com/watch?v=iq1EHbWTbFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a cute thread.

Hello!

Hello.

Looks like Cillian Murphy.

Lads, I just got drunk and ordered an Easter lily from Sinn Fein's website.
What now?

Penis

Had that re-occurring dream where I'm in primary school again but as an adult.

Get over here and join the RA.

Witnessing the death of /éire/ once again lads.

It all comes tumbling down
tumbling down
tumbling down

youtube.com/watch?v=Cur4M00sMZQ

plucking my eyebrows

Unibrow removal or faggy shit?

Well you know who to blame.

>He comes from a dysfunctional family.

>The Virgin Family vs The Chad Clan

How the fuck am I this bad at EUIV? I lost as Russia to fucking Denmark.

Wonder if spanny went to Kilkenny.

how're we all today lads

>lost as Russia to fucking Denmark
Surely forming Russia in the first place requires a bit of skill so you couldn't be that bad?
Unless you started at a later start date like some sort of west british peasant.

So far so good. Hope the rest of the afternoon is as not shit.

Wonder if he kill-kennyed himself.

Oh man this is so much better than the previous airbnb
The only problem is the location

For only 8€/day more than my previous stay
>double bed that doesnt hurt your back with the springs
>clean house
>clean comfy room (NOT shared)
>No crazy chinese tennants

Where is it?

Further north than coolook, in the middle of nowhere.
Really looks like the galician countryside except flatter. This house is huge man.

Is this what they call first world?

Jesus, that's immaculate - it looks like a demo house.

>want money to buy luxuries
>no job
>can't get dole because student
Perhaps I should try getting a job over the summer. I'm bored most of the time anyway, might as well make money so I can have more fun. All I know is that I'm supposed to make a CV, what else should I do and what jobs can a young man with no previous work experience do?

It really does, except for this room.
I havent checked the rooms with closed doors, id rather have the lady show them to me once shes back home

airbnb and homestay give you a good feeling of what the top and the bottom of society look like, really educational experience with these sites.

>Perhaps I should try getting a job over the summer
Bit late now, it's August.

>want money
>no job
>want schooling at same time
Military service w/ paid education.

Have you exhausted all the tourist destinations yet?

>Surely forming Russia in the first place requires a bit of skill so you couldn't be that bad?
It does desu. I'd conquered Novgorod and integrated everyone except Perm and the lowest one that doesn't start off as a vassal, but I got too proud and made myself defender of the faith too early, got involved in the Ottoman invasion of Byzantium, and got my max force limit 45 army deleted by 30 Ottomans in Trebizond.
Then the Kalmar Union invaded through Karelia and I was only able to fob them off with 29 warscore worth of Karelia. As soon as the truce was over with them, they invaded along with the PLC and I was toast.

Where would you recommend going to in Spain that isn't too hot or too Celtic?

i will go to malahide castle and kilkenny this week
maybe howth, is there anything to see in howth?

wew lad

>THE BROADCASTING AUTHORITY of Ireland (BAI) has rejected 11 complaints that were made following the appearance of one half of the comedy duo Rubberbandits on RTÉ’s the Late Late Show.

>The complaints related to comments made during a panel featuring Rubberbandit member Blindboy Boatclub, writer Stefanie Preissner and writer Michael Harding, in which communion bread was referred to as “haunted bread” and the concept of eating the body of Christ as “cannibalism”.

Maybe he can share a cell in Mountjoy with Stephen Fry.

Rubber arse-bandits?

>Maybe he can share a cell in Mountjoy with Stephen Fry.
More like Rentboy Deepthroatclub.

>future president

Any good but semi-obscure EUIV countries to play? I'd rather Catholic.

Ulm

Do Irish people get mad when they hear the newfoundland accents?

I don't know what they sound like.

Something less of a challenge and more of a "gimmick"?
I've been wondering what it would be like to play tall as a colonial nation, but I don't like Holland, Flanders has default German(!?) ideas, and Burgundy's basically France-lite. And I can't resist the temptation to colonist-spam with Portugal... maybe if I set myself the house rule that I couldn't touch the New World, it would be an interesting game, but I haven't got MoH so I fear going into Asia would be missing all the features from that.

No, I like them. I also like how the would use similar phrases to us such as "I'm after doing this". It's a shame their Irish dialect died out

>tfw no Irish speaking blacks anymore

Apparently Irish people on holiday think we're mocking your accents
youtube.com/watch?v=-vWlIvfQTck

>tfw the rural area I'm from speaks like this
>tfw absorbed a hyper-American accent

No not at all. It would probably just cause confusion because we couldn't pinpoint where its from.
Irish people know little or nothing about Newfoundland. We do share history, you're relatively close to us and Waterford is twinned with St John's.
It's a shame we don't have closer ties with each other.

Probably weren't mocking. Just taking the piss or being amazed. We're very upfront.

This is how all houses should be kept. If you're house is not cleaned and tidies regularly then you're disgusting.

It's either Ethiopia or "the floor is America" Portugal. Thoughts?

Nobody ever sees the inside of my place, so why would I care about it not being immaculate.

Meeting basic standards of hygiene.

It's a space to be lived in, not an exhibit.

There's a fairly big gulf between a house being immaculate and meeting basic standards of hygiene.

Will absolutely box the head off you irl.

>Where would you recommend going to in Spain that isn't too hot or too Celtic?
define celtic? No such thing desu
>isnt too hot
The closest thing to irish weather is northern spain (not catalonya tho) and the north of portugal. Madrid is also really nice but dryer and hotter.
Basically avoid analucia, valencia and murcia if you dont like heat

Galicia is Celtic, they say.

Yeah, my friends want to go to Spain, but I would rather go somewhere colder (no offence).
I like historical tourism, so of the non-Andalucian parts of the country, which parts are better?

It's fairly hot today. Went for a walk and was sweating.
You should see how shit our weather gets every other season. We've been lucky really with this summer but it could be better. Like 2012/3013.
>Andalucia.
How do Spanish people feel about there.

Galicia and northern portugal have celtic remains if thats what you mean, they really arent "celtic" in present day, whatever that means.
>Andalucia
The place where 90% of Spanish stereotypes come from? Most people think of them as lazy and loud in Spain if they think about them. I like the place but the people is horrible.

>polish qt 3.14 winks at me today
>don't know if shes with someone

>see stranger waving at me
>wave back
>he was actually waving to the person behind me

Cute girl at halfords. Averts eye contact. Looking down. Smiling. Clearly shy. Her nails are untrimmed and dirty.
Confirmed waifu lads.

Gf is doing my head in lately lads

I'm leaving the country soon and she wants to get engaged

How do I breakup with her?

Dog carcass in alley this morning. Tire tread on burst stomach. The city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "save us!"

>How do I breakup with her?
Tell her you're joining the /éire/ Mercenary Squad to fight in the Second Rhodesian Bush War.

Fuck off westbrit traiter. Don't come crawling back to us. I know who you are.

I played a game as Ethiopia before and thought they were fairly fun. Coptic is like the #1 religion at the moment as well right?

I decided on Ethiopia, it's going well enough now (1484). Rushed techs before ideas (to avoid the institution penalty), went for economic ideas. Had 2 zealot kings so I commissioned an inquisitor and got all my provinces Coptic.
Don't know if Coptic is OP if you don't use it in a gamey way. Though I suppose 10% manpower recovery speed, 1.5% missionary boost are very powerful on the aggro, while they might be there in the first place to make Armenia and Ethiopia survive as Coptic countries amidst the Muslim hordes.

Have you invaded the Mamluks yet or are they being eaten by the Ottomans?

They're strong enough at the minute. They were the ones to dismantle Qara Qonulu (or whatever), and they own both the Levant and the coastal strip of the Arabian gulf.
I'm looking more at the Muslim country to my eastern border. We're about the same size, but he's allied with the Mamluks. Once I get the chance to destroy that country and convert it to Copticism, I'll be unstoppable (unless the Ottomans appear).

>I'll be unstoppable (unless the Ottomans appear)
I mean what are the chances of that happening? The thought of the Ottomans appearing is almost comical.
Hasn't been a Turk in these lands for a thousand years.

Historically the Ottomans controlled Egypt. Plus in earlier versions of EUIV I remember the Ottomans always taking over Egypt and Syria, usually while I was playing as Venice or trying to play as Knights.

hello
i once had sex with an irish girl
ama

You were here last week saying the same thing. Nobody cares.

you cared enough to say that thrice to me though

Yep.

Love my new host
Tips for anyone thinking of getting accomodation in airbnb for a trip
>Get someone with at least 4 stars
>middle-aged females are better
>if they had kids or host students even better - they probably enjoy young people in general.
>anything under 30€/day in dublin is fishy and shouldnt be trusted much

What castle is that?

Pigblisters.

Shut your fucking mouth ri?

I wish I was the biological son of my current host
>rich as fuck
>life sorted out without even trying
>almost guaranteed jobs, either bought or acquired with contacts
>huge fucking house that looks like an Unreal Engine demo
>can drive my mom's hot audi sports car
Malahide castle, in malahide

That's not a good castle to be fair. It's just a big house, or a manor I guess.

in medieval times castles were held with very few people, it probably served its purpose well at the time
youtube.com/watch?v=iq1EHbWTbFU

The horse and cart look too good to be travellers but everything about the clothes and hair on your man screams traveller.

>tfw never went to Ladies' Day at the races with the lads

Misogynistic day anyway. Horse racing lads and lad culture is cancer.

>Misogynistic day

i dont understand
i think "lad culture" could apply for most of the young population in south spain. anti-intellectualism and hate towards education right?

recently started watching cardcaptor sakura and I like it. thanks for the rec /éire/

Women love the races. No one cares about the horses, it's all drinking and dressing up.

In post-medieval times, castles were often gutted and rebuilt as mansions with parapets, because they weren't going to do any good against a modern centralised state with guns and artillery.

It's the "faggiest goddamned thing you could ever imagine". The only manly, non-preening/simpering men there are the jockeys and horse staff.

Have you ever even seen a jockey in real life? They're tiny, underwight, malnourished and shorter than 5ft.

>ancient anime posting is now attracting yanks
I warned ye.

No I mean there are proper sized casltes in Ireland. Not little yokes like that that can be bought by some cecltic tiger post wankers that molly coddle their son and drive audis. The fucking state of them.