/heem/ - Bones is innocent edition

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/username/49-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw two clear victories over mcmeme

maybe the age of drug cheats is actually over

god bless vindictive, bitter, spiteful failed athlete and cuckold Jeff the alien Novitzsky

>not creating this thread on

Hey spammer, for someone that hates MMA so much, you sure are early.

>if it was a WEAL fight
kek

listen you seem absolutely convinced of your delusions, but I dont even know what this "spammer" you keep referring to is.

I only come on Sup Forums to talk shit when there has been a big fight, whereas you on the other hand I'm guessing spend every day of your NEET life posting here which is the only way boards can build up these kind of ecosystems where you are convinced anonymous people have a certain identity based on their flags.

Polite reminder:

/oxyfloyd/

guys is conor really a crazed beast or is he a meme?

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/username/49-1/
Are you really going to pretend that all of these posts weren't you? Just admit it buddy, honestly there's no shame.

Conor is a manlet who never learned, Floyd is a manlet who did.

guys im 5'6 and 130lb im scared of getting heemed in a street fight. what do i do

Go Lee Priest mode.

LOL

Seriously do you not think it slightly bizarre that you are convinced that only one person from australia posts here?

no, it wasn't me buddeh. I wasnt pulling your leg, I literally had no idea what you were screeching about.

will abu azaitar do good in the ufc? hes like a legend in my city

buy a gu--

learn to suck dick, leaf

Save your life, bring that knife

>did you enjoy the fight user? mcgregor got btfo, stupid whiteboi
what do?

how about not be the kind of cunt who gets into a street fight

Tie her up and throw her into my trunk. Check on her a few weeks later.

>flees from danger
typical canadian

>L O L
>LOL
Is this a coincidence? Literally nobody on Sup Forums uses "lol" instead of "kek". I'm pretty sure you're him tbqh buddeh.

lol calm urself sperg

yah nah, you're a cunt

I dont know what to tell you at this point, its amusing but also a little sad and bizarre how obsessively convinced you are, and all i can do is tell you no repeatedly.

stop talking to me buddeh

>incognito mode
give mummy her phone back, silly boy.

with all this boxing talk i've been wondering, who's the floyd "money" mayweather of mma?

>not being afraid of anyone that could potentially be a threat
>t. cunt
Canadian definition

Conor without a losing record.
So noone

Prove it then buddeh. Call Mcgregor a faggot. If you don't say it then you're the spammer.

its mcgregor except mcgregor never actually puts on a boring fight.

Mayweather was an exciting fighter once believe it or not, but that was back when he was just "pretty boy"

I understand, you are American You don't know what it feels like to be able to walk around and not be worried about some nigger putting a bullet into the back of your head for no reason.

I don't live in Chicago.

Guns exist in Canada, you don't have any though.

>tfw you're the best fight analyst on heem.

ahaha get fucked, if not some nigger, than your fuckin white neighbour goes on a shooting spree because he lost his job at mcdonalds.

Americans really are human trash.

ok so let me get this straight, you're convinced im this guy you're obsessed with because you cannot conceive that a country of 24 million people has more than one poster on this board, especially during times of high activity

and furthemore, the characteristics of said person seem to be a someone who is critical of boxing, and a mcgregor nuthugger, and the posts in the previous thread you autistically reacted to from me were me criticizing mcgregor's gameplan and the generally embarrassing nature of the outcome?

Maybe consider spending some days off the computer champ your brain is rotting

mcgregor is a faggot

Imagine being this brainwashed

This literally never happens but nice try. I live in one of the few good places left here. Guns keep people like me free from people like you.

lol he even has the same autistic presence in his responses.

It's not like guns are hard to get here or anything but Canadians much prefer fight fighting for whatever reason.

It's not super uncommon to have an argument in a bar, go heem the guy and pick him up off the pavement and go have a beer together.

Kek you actually said it you pathetic fuck. If you actually weren't the spammer you wouldn't be so desperate to prove your innocence and you would have stopped replying at this point.

Hello spammer. Tell me, why do you do what you do?

Fist Fighting*

Obviously I've been inefficient with muh energy and can't type anymore.

>lives in a fantasy land
Okay, we'll keep you safe so you can continue doing what you do, leaf.

>He's never made friends by knocking some fool out and having a beer together after.
Canada really does seem like a fantasy if you're a burgerlandian.

>the tryhard now pretends to have heeming stories
Please, share one with us.

jon fucked his aunt

>It's not super uncommon to have an argument in a bar, go heem the guy and pick him up off the pavement and go have a beer together.

holy fuck, do you live in Winnipeg or something.

lmao have you never been in a street fight?

talk about being sheltered. lmao

Last time I had a street fight I got jumped by 3 mexicans and one bopped me in the head with brass knuckles and I jammed one of them with a uppercut and got the fuck out of there.
That wasn't so fun.

If a normal night at the bar for you consists of getting into a first fight, chances are you're a piece of human grabage.

none of this happened Adan.

West coast bud.

edmonton isn't th west coast bud

Got the scars to prove it. You're so sheltered lol.

If you go out a lot it happens. I don't go out as much these days. To old for that shit.

>If you go out a lot it happens

Again, only if you're a piece of trash looking for a fight.

>Got the scars to prove it. You're so sheltered lol.

Then prove it, pussy. You literally can't because you literally can't. Stay in your lane, hoe.

Vancouver aktually.

Floyd won the fight for Northern Ireland and commonwealth unionists across the globe. God save the Queen!

>get jumped
Well you say that..

I can post bloody pics but you may get all flustered with that sheltered lifestyle.

>You literally can't

Then you must really be a piece of shit if getting into barfights is normal for you. Vancouver is filed with hippies and asians, neither looking for a fight.

>get jumped

If you are repeatedly getting jumped, it means you have a big mouth. You're either stupid and can't keep it shut, or you're mouthing off on purpose looking for a fight.

That was one time, relax you sperg lmao

>one bopped me in the head with brass knuckles
>got scars to prove it

hahahha adan, you're one pathetic sperg do you know that?

I don't need to prove anything to you and it's fun watching you get all worked up sweetie.

>Literally seething.
laughing all the way to the bank, thanks mcgregor fans

*GADOOOSH*

If you act half as faggoty in real life as you are right now, no wonder you get your ass kicked all the time.

>t. no life tryhard pretending to be hard

pussy, I'd fuck you up worse IRL than here. Know that.

Look at you though, all obedient and properly revved tonight. I like you, Adan.

>Larping
embarrassing

>seething
buddeh have you seriously never been in a fist fight?
And you call yourself Canadian?

>conor is the worst striker in MMA because he survived 10 rounds in boxing with its best athlete while managing to land more hits than Pacman

No I haven't because i'm not some thick skulled piece of shit

conor has always said he wants the 3rd fight at 155

i wonder who that helps more. seemed like nate adversely affected his own cardio getting comfy at 170

>Worst
hyperbole

>survived 10 rounds
accurate

>landed more punches than pacman
Dependent on the style mayweather uses, completely moot point though.

>even acknowledging the hyperbole of the casual masses that always kick a fighter when they're down

This will always happen from here onto eternity. the layman is upset at his life, he gets a thrill out of an seemingly easy target.

So you just talk a big game.
Gotcha.

all things considered it worked out great for conor

floyd lets him look good early

predictably fades

never touches the canvas, ref lets him save face

lucid and 100M richer in his post fight speech

No I don't talk shit at the bar because I'm not cruising for a fight.

weak month, literally only looking forward to big country bellator debut

As far as losses go it was a pretty good one for him. He didn't really lose much in the yes of his fans.

That's kinda his shtick though. Conor usually chooses fights or at least makes a narrative that will be beneficial to him no matter what the outcome is.

There was no way MMA could lose this fight, it was a win-win situation. At least now it's also a win for boxing.
This is literally a best case scenario.

Why did Conor's cardio pull through in the Diaz 2 fight but not in here? Boxing seems a lot easier cardio wise too

>To much of a bitch to give an opinion and stick by it.
>Just stays silent and seethes.
Just say you're a coward maple syrup man. I won't hold it against you.

i think a lot of people expected him to get rolled harder

it was pretty clear floyd wanted to make up for the pacquiao fight and give the fans a show. he let conor punch himself out but at least we got to see conor land a little. that one uppercut was nice

It didn't really. Conor was fading around the 4th round against Diaz.

>pussyleaf is still going

i think he could have survived the round but i understand the ref stepping in since he hadnt thrown a punch for like a minute

> Why did Conor's cardio pull through in the Diaz 2 fight
It didn't. If it was boxing the ref may have stopped it during the end of round 3.

Diaz exerting himself at the end of round 3 looking for the finish tired him out, too, so in round 4 Conor was able to come back.

The cage has a large enough area where he can circle out and reset for a breath of air.

He tried to do it on floyd and floyd just punched him in the mouth.

Also floyd was landing heavy punches to the body. Watch the first few rounds and how he leans into those body shots. They were brutal.

Thankfully this whole parade is over. The rest of the year looks good for MMA. Definitely looking forward to it.

What the fuck kind of opinions are you giving where you feel the need to back them up with fists?

Thanks for confirming you're retarded

>THIS GUY DOESN'T THINK LINDEN IS THE GREATEST CANUCK OF ALL TIME
>BETTER HEEM HIM SO HE AGREES WITH ME

kill yourself.

>Larpfag is still larping.

conor's standup is gonna be on an even better level now with mma gloves

perfect time for him to take the nate fight stylistically, cuz they will both stand and trade.

he probably hasnt trained TDD in forever

>automatically assumes I'm the aggressor.
Autism?

Who's linden?

you're the one posting conor pics with zero argument

post your head """"scar"""", coward lol we both know you can't