I don't like this country. Where should I move to?

I don't like this country. Where should I move to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8uOyVOJSjPU
youtube.com/watch?v=OtWnR9sOCbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not here

Not here either, thanks.

Anywhere in Europe

Bangladesh.

I heard Japan has good toilets, it will teach your inbred ass some maners.

You could move here, it's not the best but no one would hate you for being Indian (as long as you shit on the toiled, that is).

Here, if you like Trump. Otherwise, stay the fuck out.

Canada

this place is pretty good

I second this. You might as well just go to the nearest designated shitting street and poo yourself to death, Pajeet. There's no hope for you.

We're full too. Try Germany. Or Swedestan.

Romania.

Here!!

seriously tho m8, come to denver for tech job

at the bottom of the ocean where you belong pajeet.

No where indicated on this map. Do not repeat history

You have to go back.

America

Most of the world has and values loos, so you're fucked.

America

They also have weird shitting behaviour

POO IN PANTS

Somewhere with pic related

America. Assuming you do it legally and actually try to defend our constitution after you're in.

I have shortlisted America and Easter Europe

Pakistan.
:^D

mejico

What do you call an Indian immigrant?
A bowel movement

Nowhere. Nobody else wants you. Stay out of Europe and North America. Well except for Mexico nobody will notice you there.

Seriously why don't people get that we don't want you?

no don't do this

stay in India and work tirelessly to make it a better place OP

Although I don't care most Australians also don't care whether or not you come here. You should tho its a nice place, social tensions are fine, good vocational opportunities, overall it's basically the first world without the crisis seen in Europe or America

no

You can come here, but you must earn your place here by killing 10 Muslims for us.

Mexico is in North America.

Just come here. You'll fit right in :)

I know that that's why I said he can go there if he wants

I met one indian here. I was in Subway and 2 indian family lasted 1 hour to ask for a cookie in Spanish.

The USA, of course. Indians are the ruling class in the United States along with the Chinese and Jews.

Come home, Colonial man.

Pooland

Go fuck yourself

Don't come here or I'll loostomp you.

FUCK YOU

pakistan or bangladesh

This. I heard they let you rape their women there

Go to your Romanian cousins

idk why i kek'd at this

honestly the US. we have a shit load of Indians in South Texas and they're chill. they don't bother you and keep to themselves aside from courtesies, and when they do talk to you it's always a sane conversation from a guy who is actively aware his English is not the best but tries not to make it awkward for you.

literally only problem is most of you people are fucking ugly except for the occasional Americanized Indian girl whose clearly separating from her cultural roots by the way she talks and dresses, giving a sexy mixed fashion sense that borders both lewdness and modesty at the same time ahh mah dick

also your food smells like shit but I dunno if it's actually good or bad cuz I'm too concerned to try one of the dozens of Indian restaurants

Wow australia and canada just shitposted together
just Wow...

Smh

Tbh

Senpai

Bongistan, youre basically pakis so youll fit in

kek. it's true. i shat myself today

Go to Israel, Israel need some diversity.

Not here. We're fucking full of Pajeets and Rakeshes as it is.
FUCK OFF

romania, you will fit in fine there

Move to Pakistan

Move to Russia, after that India will be a heaven for you.

Bangladesh.

Just like you're Vietnamese

youtube.com/watch?v=8uOyVOJSjPU

youtube.com/watch?v=OtWnR9sOCbo

What's the source for this gif? I remember seeing a much longer one and it was degenerate as fuck.

We don't want you pooing in our streets.

>occasional Americanized Indian girl whose clearly separating from her cultural roots by the way she talks and dresses
They're the insecure types.

Plenty of them in Sydney. They're really fucking annoying.

Their hygiene, even in the US, is hit or miss depending on where they immigrate from and when. Be careful in choosing indian restaurants. Indian run Subways tend to be nasty. To the point where people in my area avoid the Indian owned ones and go out of their way to white owned ones. Arab Subway can be good or even worse than Poo in Loo.

>tfw you thought you were being memed on with Indians doing it in the street
>tfw you read an old interview and it was confirmed

Pajeet why?

Traitorous cunt. You are now blocked from shitting on the designated shitting steet. What a retard. Enjoy shitting in your home, asshole.

mr pickles

Come here my friend ;)

why tho, when he can just go to denver?

GB is the right answer.

The "cucked Britain" meme is about to end though. Now Austria is a real contender for the Throne of Cuck, just a brief reminder you're losing your moral high ground to make those jokes about Britain, my cuckold friend.

Poo in loo not in street

No, we're full as fuck.

Fuck yourself diaspora poo

Eastern Europe

Sup Forums

Your country is huge, move to another part of it. What we don't need in the West is one more immigrant. Our countries aren't sweet shops you can just waltz into and enjoy your fill.

kys fagit

Kill yourself.

t. errone

No it is too cold and undeveloped. I think I will go for America

Stay the fuck away. Man am I glad you all only come as far as the upper regions