On a scale of 1-10, how degenerate is heterosexual anal sex?

On a scale of 1-10, how degenerate is heterosexual anal sex?

It's pretty degenerate. I personally enjoy it quite a bit, but I'm not going to pretend it's a wholesome activity. It teaches you sex for purely physical pleasure, unless it's in the missionary position, then it can't have an emotional aspect and even then it's still a perversion of pure passionate penis in vagina.

>passion
>p&v
Kek

Dude, men's assholes are extremely fuckable.

Usually the butthole is tighter which is the whole point.

Nothing degenerate about it aslong as it's with your wife and you wrap it. Good way to get a bladder infection if you don't wrap it, learned that the hard way.

I had a lengthy discussion about it with my gf that came down to "Butt is for pooping only"

Pretty frustrated senpai. Im a 100% ass man and I want to try anal more than anything. It sucks that I have found the only women in Germany that doesn't like to ge fucked in the ass.

when your fucking her doggy, put your hand on her ass and stick a thumb up her butt.

gage her reaction, if she's not phased or is turned on, start playing with the idea

Fuck off back to breitbart you slimey limey

Not degenerate, do it every once in a while to keep your woman in check.

Gotta remind her who's boss.

The thought disgusts me.

Yeah but you don't really wanna pull your thumb out and see shit on it

You should not do what this guy says.

don't know, never had sex

Already tried m8. Not even drunk she would allow it.

The last time my wife, and I got drunk she said that she would like to try it in the future.

How likely am I to end up with shit on my dick?

Heterosexual sex is extremely degenerate - moreso than fag sex, but homosexuals are more degenerate """people""".

Wear a condom, you'll get shit on your dick unless she bleaches that asshole and colon cleanses.

Maybe see if she's open to the idea of smaller toys, nothing too extreme. Actually never mind, you people need to procreate, assuming you're not Ahmed.

I have an Aneros prostate massage toy that vibrates, I like it a bunch but hardly use it anymore.

I've also been with trannies so thats fun.

>Condoms
Better than shit on my dick, I guess.

My ex asked me to stick it in her pooper once. It wasn't that good.

No matter what you will have shit on your dick, even if its not visible.

It's the type of thing you do, pee, and then immediately shower afterwards with soap.

Hey Milo.

Hey Gavin