Fired for listening to metal music

I'm not going to go into details, but I was relieved of my job for playing metal music on my phone speaker during my break in the business lounge. There was nothing stated about it in the TOS. I can't believe this bullshit, I'm filing a lawsuit right now.

Scumbags

>is that weirdo still in the other room playing metal from his phone speakers?
>wtf
>can somebody do something this guy is going to shoot up this place any minute now

>I'm not going to go into details
So basically, you did something that so obviously annoyed your coworkers and even after several warnings you wouldn't stop, and now you vent on Sup Forums.

>There was nothing stated about it in the TOS
The TOS probably don't state that it's not okay to spit into your coworker's coffee, but you are going to get fired for that as well. It's called common sense, no matter what kind of music, you ask if the people around you are okay with it and then you can play your music over speakers. Otherwise, just use headphones like a normal human being.

No warnings beforehand, mate. The business lounge is an open area. And besides, the volume wasn't even that high to begin with.

>the volume wasn't even that high to begin with
Most people only listen to music in the background. A reasonable volume for you will be ridiculously loud to a casual.

What did you even listen to? I sure hope it was good, and not some awful soyboy shit.

you revealed your manletism in public?

> (OP)
I'm not elitist, but I was listening to Dimmu Borgir

Exact song from them?

i swear, if it's something not from for all tid...

The Serpentine Offering

/thread

you totally deserve it, faggot
you listening to metal in public proves that you aren't mature enough to handle bigger responsibilities like having a job and let's not talk about having a family because to the eyes of the world you are a manchild

Should've hid your power level brah. Sad!

I like your boss. He deals with manchild pleb scum promptly and properly.

And yet, here you are posting twice on the same thread. Truly done like a professional manchild.

satanic trips confirm

so you guys playing tough here all day have no social skills outside PC
good to know whos bitching at me lmfao, that guy everyone hates at work

>There was nothing stated about it in the TOS
It never mentioned you shouldn't disrupt other people at your work?

?
That was literally my first post itt

nigger what do you expect us to do? shitting on other people's tastes is pretty much the point of Sup Forums, did you expect legal advice?

>
Sigh* This was done, during MY break. There weren't any customers around either. I've seen other fuckers blasting their country music in the same lounge, yet here I'm being punished.

You deserve it for listening to music on your phone speakers like a child, fucking dimmu burger, no less. Don’t come to our general, BoyOSoy.

Oh supreme one, introduce me to your superior tastes then. I'd like to hear them.

Vektor-Terminal Redux

>plays music from phone speaker in public
Sucks you got fired but it sounds like you're probably an obnoxious person. Everyone fucking hates this. Don't do it. It's fucking obnoxious. Use headphones. it's not hard.

sure, cause this message makes you appear incredibly mature in comparison