Hey Brits, doesn't Cameron have a point about Brexit

It is certain that in the short and mid-term, the economy would take a hit. Why is that even debated?

Sovereignty is more important than your GDP trinkets you kraut fuck.

>Sovereignty is more important than your GDP trinkets you kraut fuck.
Yes, I know.

My question was why people are even discussing the point that the UK will take an economic hit.

because they're arguing will it take a big hit or a small hit. Remainers envision a new global meltdown, brexiters reckon a small bump in the road.

is this an NCSoft conference?

is it real or just a meme that UKIP doesn't have an idea of what's going to happen after Brexit?

>will it take a big hit or a small hit.
It will take a significant hit. There shouldn't even be a debate.

No, it is not a global meltdown, but there would be a mild recession.

>is it real or just a meme that UKIP doesn't have an idea of what's going to happen after Brexit?
It's real, most Brits seriously have no clue what is going on.

neither do Germans.

It is certain that in the short and mid-term, the economy would take a hit.

three times he refused to veto Turkey and their fast track entry into the EU.

All of Europe is about to take a mid-term hit when Italy begins to fold.

>neither do Germans.
I beg to differ. Germans know it is economically bad to leave the EU.

And net migration won't go down by any large number in case of Brexit, on the contrary, in the next 2-3 years there might be millions of EU citizens rushing to the UK before the Brexit goes into effect.

Because they have nothing else.

Germany will take the biggest hit in the long term

was talking about a different problem there hans.

>three times he refused to veto Turkey and their fast track entry into the EU.
1987 application... fast track entry, wtf? Austrian parties have all pledged to never ever let Turkey in, just like half of EU states have said.

>All of Europe is about to take a mid-term hit when Italy begins to fold.
The UK has higher private & public debt levels than Italy and has more poverty in the country (outside of the inner London area) than Italy.

Well it is an unprecedented move.
That said, there's a 2-year period to sort things out, and the general economic prospects (free trade, deregulation) do put leaving in a very favourable light.

>Germany will take the biggest hit in the long term
Actually no, Ireland, Cyprus, the Netherlands and Malta will take hits, Germany not so much.

>That said, there's a 2-year period to sort things out

The projections are for an immediate hit starting on June 24 due to the uncertainty and lack of foreign investments.

Our prime minister basically begged for the UK to say no to the Brexit because we will indeed suffer from economic hits in the short and long term.

The UK should be able to just establish new trade deals and agreements on their own terms with the individual nations of Europe. That is unless the EU decides to embargo or starve them out. And at that point you know they made the right decision to leave.

It probably won't take that big of a hit and the benefits of being tasked with taking all the migrants your country advocates for would actually help them. I'd rather deal with a small bump and climbing to new heights than dealing with the slow death that is the EU.

I hope the vote goes for exit.

>on their own terms with the individual nations of Europe
EU states have transferred the power to make trade deals to the EU. The UK cannot negotiate with EU states on an iindividual basis.

>Actually no, Ireland, Cyprus, the Netherlands and Malta will take hits, Germany not so much.
Yes it will because we are net contributors and if we leave you will have to pick up the slack.
Also the threat of the trade war will benefit us in the long term not you. Also those countries you suggested half are also anti-EU, so if Brexit is successful it will encourage them to do the same.

>I'd rather deal with a small bump and climbing to new heights than dealing with the slow death that is the EU.
Most people in the UK live paycheck to paycheck. They care more about the next 12 months than what may happen in 2030.

Leaving the EU would be bad for Germany because of the extremely favorable trade deals for your country that provide no benefit for everyone else.

>Yes it will because we are net contributors and if we leave you will have to pick up the slack.

The EU does not work like this. We already pay 50% of the net contributions for the EU. The budget of the EU would be cut if the UK leaves, Germany's contribution would not increase. That is the law.

>Also the threat of the trade war will benefit us in the long term not you.
There will not be a trade war. There will just be a trade relationship and Britain will be outside the single market.

How much do you get paid to shill for the EU? I guarantee you are the same German user on here all the time. If Brexit is such a detriment the UK why do you care? Your shilling all the time has convinced me Brexit will hurt Germany the most.

Then it's definitely time to get rid of the EU, it deserves to die.

Because the EU's draconian trade and company rules stifle growth in many areas and if "most people" care about the here and now and nothing else why is there such a big push and support for exit? The only people exit hurts are the exporter nations like Germany. You need the UK to provide legitimacy for the failed experiment.

Yeah and in the short term inflation increases unemployment yet nearly every major country's monetary policy consists of inflation
Long-term is all that matters

I am actually pro Brexit. But I know that there are economic repercussions.

>muh economy is more important than anything and everything else
>Lets let millions of turks into Britain
>Lets put all the power for all of europe in a single power structure
>No one would possibly exploit this :^)

Are you functionally retarded?

>Because the EU's draconian trade and company rules stifle growth

Company rules are national domains, not EU domains.

Internal trade rules are good, not bad as per 100% of the studies published for Brexit.

Why is there a debate about trade and the economy in case of Brexit? The impact should be uncontroversial because the whole point of the EU is to facilitate trade and growth.

We all know it too, but we accept that if you want things to improve sometimes you have to accept a temporary hit.

Apathy is death

>>muh economy is more important than anything and everything else
I did not say that.

>>Lets let millions of turks into Britain
Not going to happen ever.

>>Lets put all the power for all of europe in a single power structure
What??

>>No one would possibly exploit this :^)
What???

Yes for Germany long term. Your scam for keeping the Euro down for German manufacturing will no longer be work, because Brexit will trigger other countries to hold referendums.

Our ancestors paid for our freedom with their lives. If we aren't willing to lose a few points of our GDP to do the same then we deserve to be wiped out by the mudslime.

>you have to accept a temporary hit.
I know. But why isn't the Brexit campaign making this point. If they had, then Brexit might have a chance to succeed. But instead they entirely ignored the point that there will be a hit.

>I am actually pro Brexit
WHY?

>Yes for Germany long term.
A lot less than for Britain. Britain's economic hit will be anywhere between 2% and 5% of GDP immediately - long-term until 2030 it might be less, but that is until 2030.

Germany may take a hit of say 0.3% until 2030, which is irrelevant.

>>I am actually pro Brexit
>WHY?

Because I think the EU needs to change completely or die off and be replaced with a free trade zone instead.

But I won't make the mistake to lie about the short and mid-term consequences.

funny the IMF predicts there will be a short term boost to UK economy, its the long term that they foresee problems. beside the fact that it will be at least two years before anything changes.

>It is certain that in the short and mid-term, the economy would take a hit.

But the alternative is unelected bureaucrats in another country dictating your national economic policy. That is not acceptable.