Why does seemingly everyone care about bass in a song so much? Am I the only one who doesn't care much...

Why does seemingly everyone care about bass in a song so much? Am I the only one who doesn't care much? I hardly even notice it's there until someone mentions it.

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/LP8V0.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=t8878chOvfI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP has never listened to Marvin Gaye

who is this ejaculation personification

this kills the manlet

always the girls that can't attract a successful guy crying about height

You are probably not very familiar with equalization, every song has bass, without it it would sounds like a phone speaker, turn off the bass of a song and see if you see a

>if you see a
A-user? You alright?

Sup Forums claims another one

Manlets should be exterminated

manlet op

Good thing my height starts with 4

I stand at a towering 5'6,it dosent bother me at all..my weights another story

She wants a lean 6 foot chad because her more attractive friend has one, but she's not her.

s1.webmshare.com/LP8V0.webm

top kek

because every song sounds like shit without bass
a bass is only noted when it's not there

>tfw 6'3"
:)

Couldn't take what she dished out

Like Putin.

This is why Lavern will never love you, you cancerous fuck.

Or that I'm a fat loser too, you forgot that one.

Except the difference is that she's a nobody casually stating her opinion and the other guy has a massive twitter following who will gang up on anyone he singles out

Why agree and sat that about yourself?

>When her age starts with a 2

He's not wrong.

So he's not allowed to also "casually state his opinion" simply because he's more popular?

people care about bass because bass provides a proper foundation in music. if it's taken out the song sounds empty (or at least that's how i see it)

>when her age starts and ends with a 2

>this "ruined her life"
Pfff

teenagers consider social media their lives

You have no dignity and low fuck self esteem

I'm 5'11, am I still a manlet?

lmao that fat cunt should have known better, #1 rule of talking shit is not talking shit about shit you're guilty of yourself

Yup

bass isn't needed for a good song.

youtube.com/watch?v=t8878chOvfI

I get suicidal whenever someone on Sup Forums beats me in an argument desu. I hope the bad feeling goes away after a night's sleep only for that horrible memory to be the very first thing that comes to mind when I wake up.

Get your shit together

bass isn't more important than any other aspect of the music but every song needs bass or it's gonna sound like shit.

the high importance of bass was something started by hip hop and rap because rappers wanted the song to be felt vibrating in their chests to stay on beat while they did the ghetto equivalent of spoken word poetry

Bass instruments and sounds are my favorite thing about music. I love the low end sounds.

what's your favorite metallica album?

Its a ploy by (((them))) to put the mindless in a trance

Haha

I have been on Sup Forums for years and this is pretty close to the dumbest shit i've ever read here

I see a post like this almost every day.

I can listen to people make up shit about music all day. Wait, I am.
>Sup Forums - Music

Why does seemingly everyone care about the treble in a song so much? Am I the only one who doesn't care much? I hardly notice it's there until someone mentions it.

Stop being s self defeative