Can't wait to see how he fucks this one up

can't wait to see how he fucks this one up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7pXMK9hXzU
play.google.com/store/music/album?id=Bjnflzeykc7zoqxml3yzf7q5byy&tid=song-Ty3qiwjusf6pcrftw2rmefscqxm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Spill it Will

i dont want it to be spilled, not even on the release date

This album gonna be the Blade Runner: Director's Cut of music

haha are you implying that this will be a significant improvement over the original? cause if so you are gravely mistaken

"George Lucas Edition" would've been a better term.
This user is correct

>becoming so sell out that you have to fuck the grave of your best and most honest album
god, i want to punch his fucking face so much

do people upset about this album know that the old one is still going to exist? its not going anywhere

I heard a rumor that he's remastering the original too. Could be wrong though.

he's also changing it. listen to high to death off of his bandcamp, the last bit with the pink floyd lyrics is gone

This fucking sucks man.
Ironically, I'm wearing my TF shirt now

i feel you man

Will hideous ugly arrogant sellout Toledo

forgot the pic

youtube.com/watch?v=P7pXMK9hXzU and the original still exists

fuck off will

He's altering the original on bandcamp and streaming services though. So the only way to get the original album is on old YouTube uploads or if you have the files.

Meh. I'll always have the Twin Fantasy I got used to (forgot if it was the 2nd or 3rd or maybe even 4th revision), but it's just so upsetting to see CSH turn into shit. I just heard My Boy, and it sounds alright, probably the best out of the remakes since it doesn't sound like much changed. Will deserves success; it's amazing what he got accomplished when he was practically a one man band. Still, it seems like the magic disappears when record execs get involved and the final product becomes a bunch of compromises between the artist and the various producers. Maybe I'm just speaking out my ass. I don't know.

where'd you find the rerecording of my boy? i didn't know it was out yet

play.google.com/store/music/album?id=Bjnflzeykc7zoqxml3yzf7q5byy&tid=song-Ty3qiwjusf6pcrftw2rmefscqxm

It's not the whole song, but it's much longer than your typical preview. Should be out in full really soon.

People on here are hating what's been being released for this remake but I've been really enjoying it

same, but Sup Forums is full of whiny contrarian retards so what else did you expect really

Why do you have 10 versions of that photo