Flockaveli

Name one better rap album from 2010 onward

Waka floka flame is not the best rapper what the fuck HAHAHAHAHAHA lemme guess, nicki minaj and lil wayne come next?

Quite possibly the easiest question I have ever been asked on here.

Anything by Danny Brown
Joey Bada$$ - B4.DA.$$
Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Pinata
Isaiah Rashad - The Suns Tirade
ScHoolboy Q - Blank Face LP
Jay Rock - 90059

ITT

Gb2 r/hiphopheads
This is a brick squad board

Lol

>R-REDDIT!
Yeah nice comeback.
Try explaining why Flockaveli is A good album this time.

I don't know a few of those you listed, but the ones that I do recognize list this album as an influence. That's why its good

>but the ones that I do recognize list this album as an influence
Which ones?

Lil Pump's s/t to me might actually be better because the songs are shorter and so is the whole album itself, which lends it to have far less filler with every track being a catchy banger.
You're the worst kind of music listener if you can't at least respect it for its more visceral aspects.

i was expecting this as a joke response but are people actually serious about this album? its not interesting in anyway and has little character

go to bed Herbie

It's only 8 fuck off.

It's catchy, all the tracks are very short (as they should be since it's a simpler, more energetic form of music), and it's less than 37 minutes long so there's no filler content. The whole package is practically optimized to deliver that kind of stupidly simple yet catchy/energetic content.

BRICKSQUAAAAAAAWWWWWDDDD

WRONG

I don't know why, but for some reason I really like saying Chief Keef's name.

>le catchy songs xD
Go listen some real music brainlet

OBLOCK 300

what you're feeling is some of that good assonance bruh

Fuck off, you pretentious piece of shit. The overwhelming majority of my music listening is western art music, jazz, and avant garde music. That doesn't mean I can't pair simpler catchy music along with that because at the end of the day Lil Pump offers something that kind of music doesn't.