Where were you when they released the best music video of 2018?

Where were you when they released the best music video of 2018?

youtube.com/watch?v=cW5ueE2vUm0

post in this thread right now, Sup Forums, or she blows your fucking brains out

O shit, this nice.

Nice.
Only gripe was the whole break near the middle, which is a growing cliche with music videos.

I loved it.

Don't care for her music, but that was pretty alright.

this

K I N O
I
N
O

But the break near the middle on it's own was pure kino.
Probably would've worked better as an intro.

I loved it.

Since you faggots get to school Paramore over and over again, I get the right to shill my thoughts again as well. Bjork is much more cerebral, abstract and highly whimsical in her approach to music, which transcends the boundaries in which we can comprehend music. She can easily conjure up multiple realms, universes of deceit and sorrow and merge them into infinite happiness all at once. Hayley doesn't have that amount of creativity in her; her lyrics suffer from boring, lame and unimaginative ideas, which ultimately makes her a weak songwriter. She's limited to her weak intuition, unlike Bjork's esoteric fantasies. As such, Hayley has no creativity or imagination whatsoever in forming her generic pop songs. Her messages fail to deliver anything of substance or worth in music, and liberating superior genres to dilute them into uninspired pop clichés, where typical verse-chorus-verse structure without any deviation from what has actually been done before should be shunned by any intelligent music connoisseur. There's nothing original nor meaningful about this disgusting whore.

spicy pasta

Thanks.

wtf i love paramore now

No, you don't.

I wanna lick her armpits so bad

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

SHE'S PREGNANT

Congratulations to her.

Can this be single of the year if the album came out last year? How was this not their lead single? It's fucking phenomenal, and the video is already trending on YouTube.

she's fake happy :(

I want to make fake happy Hayley real happy Hayley.

>mfw I've listened to this band since their first album

everything's a comedy act now