Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5v0bP2Z6Wms
youtube.com/watch?v=WBOT0Tqpbag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Wenger Out

i weeel crash zis ship wis no survaivors

foock all of oo weeb faggots

Ta gueule Salope Branleur Connasse

I appreciate Wenger for what he's done but I also want to snuff him out with a pillow.

Has he become, dare i say it, bloody fookin insane?

wenger out
anime in

Both out tbqhwyfblud

if anime out was the only way to get wenger out i'd still be anime IN

Remember when Ramsey was good because he actually did the dirty work like track back, be in good positions, intercept balls and tackle. He even had one of the highest tackles/game during that period.
That Ramsey has been dead for a long time. RIP

remember when coquelin was good? lMAO

Who is Wenger gonna panic buy this time?

Anyone who defends wenger is a deluded retard

>arsenal
>purchasing players

Would a new manager actually fix anything? If he left or gets sacked, any players worth keeping would leave too

Ok, how about panic sign (loan) then?

>implying there are any players worth keeping
we just need to get Chapecoense'd

how about a pjanic sign

Depends, but if a new manager can play the right players in the right positions I'd expect an immediate improvement.

You'll see that Ramsey next summer in the world cup if they qualify just like when he turned up at the Euros :^)

What will be hilarious is the lies that come out of wenger and the club about possible signings these next few days.

it's only a charles of time

Horrible joke

wtf? you can't be serious

Asensio close, Butland next.

Also, Lemar.

The worst thing about Wenger Out is that there's no one good available to replace him

hire me la i'll start lacazatte and drop welbeck

that's actually genius, you're already more qualified than that old fart

it's been a long time since his sanity vanished

Tuchel is available

Aresnal is such a pathetic team. They should break up themselves. What a shame

This club is the defintion of complacency

I have no idea how Arsenal have survived this long. Teams have bypassed them since the stagnation.

Unbeliveable how every year is the same.

I'm tired, Robbie

Whenever I feel depressed and suicidal I just come to the arselel generals and it instantly makes me feel better about my life.

He said good.

Things Arsenal need:
New manager
New owner
New board
New sporting director
New scouting network
New training ground
New physios
New signings

Things Arsenal will get:
?????

WENGER OUT

Weebs out. Fuck off to Sup Forums

very optimistic prediction to be honest

>tfw to inteligent for the premierl eague

kys you dumb AKB

can't spell Arsenal without Sup Forums

A bit disappointed that angry troopz didn't show up. Also, I was hoping for a Lee rant.

DT IN

Arsenal are shit lol

Great rant, agree with everything he said

he just wanted to get to the beach

>Troopz a husk of himself
WENGERRRRRRR

maybe that's why they're so bad lol

He will turn into the new claude, expect him to go missing sometime around Christmas

the 4 million pound net spend is quite possibly what makes me the angriest out of the whole shambles

Why would it make you angry? It should have been expected

>three at the back works once in a meme cup game
>autistically spam it every game afterwards with no consideration for the gameplay of the opponent
what the fuck Wengers problem?

t. casual who gets his opinions of gary neville (massive failure as a manager)

Whoever gets Tuchel is set for the future.

what would it take for Wenger to resign?

death

Cheer up, at least you live in Engla---- ohh,sorry.

>wake up
>remember you're not an arsenal fan

is there a better feel?

>wake up
>raging stiffy
>carol kirkwood is doing the weather on bbc news

8-2 was 6 years ago today. Great to see how things have moved on so much since then

time to fap to her nudes now ffs

It's tough but we need to trust Arsene. He's seen this before and got us out of it.

this
also let's face it,liverpool and stoke away are some of the hardest fixtures in the prem and we only barely lost to stoke
i believe in arsene and i really think he can turn things around

Remember when arsenal moved to the emirates to compete with the best in europe, glad to see how well that's progressed.

BREAKING NEWS

Arsène Wenger has failed his medical just prior to signing the proposed, another 2-year contract extension.

[London, 28 August 2017] Following the crushing 0-4 defeat at Liverpool yesterday, a standard contract extension negotiations have started between Arsène Wenger and the Arsenal board.

However, they've all been abruptly interrupted when a medical problem has been reportedly diagnosed in the French boss' brain during a routine checkup.

According to the statement by the head of Arsenal FC medical staff, Colin Lewin: "We've discovered a problem of neurological nature."

"I've never seen anything like that before" - explained Mr Lewin - "Upon seeing the standard Rorschach test image (pic related), the manager started mumbling: "three at the back, Bellerin down the left" and he couldn't stop until we brought Kolasinac and Lacazette to sit alongside him".

Mr Wenger will now be transferred to a Birkdale Neuro Physio Clinic for further examination and recovery.

>my PHILOSOPHY

All kinds of warning bells ringing in my head tbqh.

awful shitposts

No one cuz fook em

I know what the club needs. The club needs to have players go on a thai ladyboy bender like leicester, then Arsenal will win the title the next season.

I can't remember the last time I see a rumour as bad as Arsenal being after Asensio

Benzema to Arsenal the last 5 years

Fans need to support the manager - this loss is as much down to the toxic war between AKB and WOB as it is Arsene. That toxicity transfers from the stands to the players and it causes us to do badly.

Trust in Arsene, he's the best hope we have.

Fuck off shitposter

Anyone have that Drogba webm with him saying It's a fucking disgrace?

Breaking | Liverpool have submitted a €72m + €8m bonuses bid for AS Monaco's Thomas Lemar, according to L'Équipe. More follows.

Pablo @AFCAMDEN
The truth is that half the Board wanted Wenger out in the summer, but Kroenke got his way. Gazidis one of those who wants him gone. #afc

GeoffArsenal @GeoffArsenal
Ppl think I'm spinning but I was told Thurs that there isn't the money available that we think there is. Senior playing staff are baffled.

fuck off DT

>Senior playing staff are baffled

Are their wages still being paid? Yes, so they should shut up

LiverFOOL lmao

Wenger Out!

I'VE COME TO WATCH ARSELEL AGAIN

How the fuck have they gone on about a warchest for years after not pending anything and now there's no money?? Kroenke is rich but a shit owner.
Also, gazidis can fuck off too, that lying snake

>liverpool shit on arsenal
>then sign an arsenal target
pottery

>I was told Thurs that there isn't the money available that we think there is

What, he wired it to his own accounts or pumped it into the [insert city here] Rams?

Wait, didn't Monaco "shut the door" on Lemar leaving? Maybe they just shut the door on Wenger.

Wengcunt out Jardim in fucking when lads?

Probably bought another ranch, what a shit owner

Shame it isn't this season. Wonder what manager will be available in two years(implying the board won't give him another contract after arsenal escape relegation)

If it meant getting rid of Wenger, would you take Moysey for a season?

As a Spurs fan i've of course greatly enjoyed the demise of Arsenal the last couple of years and browsing your eternal threads and fantv have given me many a kek.

But it's getting boring. Every post match discussion it's the same old shit, Wengerout, Ozil is shit, Sanches deserves better (for some reason lol), fans deserves better.

It's just the same thing, over, over and fucking over again. It's not even funny anymore.

Lots of you have now started to claim "I feel/expected nothing" because you know it's all gone to shit, but even that is getting old now.

honestly, how do you guys keep going i don't get it

Sure, why not.

I think that most arsenal fans here are masochists. I used to get livid after poor results and constant transfer window muck ups but I don't care. I think that most arsenal fans are either pissed off or cynical/apathetic. A constant slide into mediocrity with the same lies parroted by the club and manager and same mistakes made by those idiots will do that. I figure most arsenal fans have a heightened sense of self loathing.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

JOKE CLUB

ENJOY EUROPA FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS BETAS

>namefaggot autistically shitposting at all hours
what a sad life

>Enos Stanley Kroenke is the owner of Kroenke Sports & Entertainment which owns Denver Nuggets [NBA], Colorado Avalanche [NHL], Colorado Rapids [MLS], Colorado Mammoth [National Lacrosse League] and the Los Angeles Rams [NFL]. It also owns 10 TV stations and 5 football stadiums.

How the fuck could this guy even REMOTELY be interested in anything he owns, there's no way you're interested in ice hockey, football, am. football, basketball AND lacrosse for fuck's sake.

>"In April 2007 Granada Ventures, a subsidiary of ITV plc, had sold its 9.9% stake in Arsenal Holdings to Kroenke's KSE UK inc. Kroenke went on to buy further shares in the club, taking his total stake up to 12.19%.The club's board initially expressed skepticism that Kroenke's bid would be in its best interests, but gradually warmed to him as part of counteracting Alisher Usmanov's rival bid for the club."

>express concern about the guy
>take him because you distrust another guy even more
10/10 level headed board management desu

Tuchel would be perfect for Arsenal. High pace, vollgas fussball, needs the support of the board, ...

Get French Football @GFFN

Breaking | Liverpool have submitted a €72m + €8m bonuses bid for AS Monaco's Thomas Lemar, according to L'Équipe. More follows.

Arsene can only put 11 players on the pitch and they have to perform. If you're blaming anyone you blame the cowards on the pitch not Arsene.

youtube.com/watch?v=5v0bP2Z6Wms

youtube.com/watch?v=WBOT0Tqpbag

Liverpool line up move for Lemar

It's been a very good day for Liverpool, whose hammering of Arsenal at Anfield could soon be followed by another positive development, according to the Telegraph.

Citing sources in France, the paper reports that the Merseysiders "have made an inquiry to sign Monaco's Thomas Lemar for a club-record fee of up to €60 million,"