When it's time to praise Allah

>When it's time to praise Allah

#RESPECT

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2004/apr/04/sport.features
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats ur problem with Muslims, Al-fonso

#SavePalestine #ExterminateNonbelievers

Isn't Catalonia the most Muslim region in Spain?

Alfonso isnt Catalan

They raped, murded and pillaged Spain for hundreds of years?

#Not all Philippines | #RESPECT | Best Mosque moments 2017

he's a LARPing mulatto

His name is Al-Medina actually, get it right, he is a TRUE spaniard.

Redpill me on this joke, Lemuroidea

but Zizou is atheist, his sons have non muslim names, his woman don't wear chaddor and he owns vineyards, asked on an algerian tv to speak some arabic he said he doesn't know.

Zizou is a muslim. He has never said " I'm atheist"

he's a very haram muslim then

I mean Ribery and Benzema fucked some prostitute. Look at Yugoslavia, many of the muslims from there drink and so on.

Like Christians here. We don't behave like real christians but we still get married in church.

go find a zizou pic goin to the mecque then, you have plenty for ribery or benzema, even pogba, funny nobody ever recognized zizou doin his muslim duties

Why are you so mad over him being born as a muslim?

He's french and really needs zidane to be his hero to make up for past french humiliations. They're all like that.

kek, typical france

and why do you feel the need to spread false facts concerning zidane faith ?

lol got him

lel. born to algerian parents. named Zinedine Zidane. HE IS NOT MUSLIM !!!!!

mashallah brother.

In the rest of France, Zidane, nicknamed 'Zizou' by the public, is admired for his decency as well as his footballing skills. His public priorities are football, family and friends. His family are Algerian immigrants, so-called beurs (French slang for Arabs), and he describes himself as 'a non-practising Muslim'.

theguardian.com/football/2004/apr/04/sport.features

Sorry for the pain, this may cause you

ligue1fag pls, we all know zizou is a non-religious muslim, it's fine

typical anglo can't hide his butthurt towards France. we really bullied you into oblivion.

he can't say he's atheist as apostaty is punishable by death in islam

Benzema's performance was so compelling it converted half of the team to islam
Modric beginning his prayers

Yet here you are typing in English rather than your native tongue: arabic.

the form of english you speak was made by us. why don't you speak in anglish? forever owned

>the form of english you speak was made by us

Christ, you sound like a semantic arguing heeb. Wouldn't even surprise me if you are considering your (((Commie))) routes.
What I really think it is though is that you aren't a (((commie))), you aren't Jew and you aren't even "French". I think you're one of the handful of white Frenchmen left and you're so angry about the unironic state of your country, but are too French to do anything about it, so instead you lash out here on the Sup Forums at your superiors. Basically what I'm saying is that it's very sad you no longer care about the war or even the battle, but only the skirmish. How can that not be sad?

>(((Christ)))

kek