Why is it still considered *the* Sup Forumscore album? Loveless is the most popular album on this board by far

Why is it still considered *the* Sup Forumscore album? Loveless is the most popular album on this board by far.

t. doesn't know what Sup Forums-core means

Sup Forums has become so fragmented in the last year and a half that i don't think that Sup Forumscore can really be considered a thing anymore

yes
this is true although the last two weeks have felt more similar to the time before the election than any time in 2017

>Loveless
ew

Because it's iconic.

It's the same reason God Save The Queen is still the national anthem of the UK despite Mr. Brightside being on the charts for over a decade now.

JEALOUSY TURNING SAINTS INTO THE SEA

Reddit invasion.

Because it's the most meme-able album in existence. It also has the lowest quality-to-acclaim ratio of any album ever.

it's the opposite tho
indieheads, especially when it first started, copied all its taste and culture specifically from this board

it's because i've been posting more

keeping the spirit of 2011 alive

Stupidity runs in your family?

>it's because i've been posting more
right lets go with that..

that is still the most popular album on here newfag

I don't like it and I never have, just saying

the chart is four years old, 90% of the music on it is from before 2010. If anything, I agree with as reddit didnt start getting stupid popular and getting heat until sometime after 2010

great job anonymous, on your incredibly important posts that saved the board. Based anonymous

>I just don't get it.

Something samefag this way comes

yeah loveless bites desu

Because its THE Sup Forumscore album. Nothing will ever replace it.

How long have you been on Sup Forums?

A few years ago you could never visit Sup Forums without seeing at least 1 thread about this album and it was just memed to oblivion in general.