US DEATHS FROM ISLAMIC TERROR IN LAST 10 YEARS: less than 100. DEATHS FROM GUN VIOLENCE: over 80,000

Trump is willing to ban an entire religion over one of these, but won't even support universal background checks for the other. THIS IS WHY THE WORLD LAUGHS AT YOU, BURGERS!

Other urls found in this thread:

lightningsafety.noaa.gov/fatalities.shtml.
governing.com/gov-data/safety-justice/gun-show-firearms-bankground-checks-state-laws-map.html.
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/05/viral-image/fact-checking-comparison-gun-deaths-and-terrorism-/
lmgtfy.com/
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2015
gunsandcrime.org/auresult.html
aic.gov.au/dataTools/facts/weaponUseTrend.html.
youtu.be/FMiNHt13WRw
usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
businessweek.com/articles/2012-12-27/how-often-do-we-use-guns-in-self-defense
leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2012a/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/5de089825c00843e872579b80079912d/$FILE/SenState0305AttachB.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE
pewsocialtrends.org/2013/05/07/gun-homicide-rate-down-49-since-1993-peak-public-unaware
cnsnews.com/news/article/cdc-study-use-firearms-self-defense-important-crime-deterrent
ivn.us/2012/07/23/doj-study-fails-show-1994-assault-weapons-ban-worked/
cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/WP-Tough-Targets.pdf
bjs.gov/content/pub/press/fshbopc0510pr.cfm
policeone.com/corporate-profile/press-releases/6188461-PoliceOne-com-Releases-Survey-of-15-000-Law-Enforcement-Professionals-about-U-S-Gun-Control-Policies/
ddq74coujkv1i.cloudfront.net/p1_gunsurveysummary_2013.pdf
i.imgur.com/XhnFy6C.jpg
ibtimes.com/american-gun-ownership-falls-record-low-survey-1841600.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Radical terrorists are trying to kill me and you want to take my guns away?

Are you retarded?

You're right

Ought to ban Australians too

>but won't even support universal background checks
we cant do universal background checks on illegals or refugees. obama did a executive order you faggot. the government is incapable of following it on illegals and refugees.

the orlando guy was investigated and deemed not a threat by the government. they let the california shooter bring that other california shooter into the country despite all her jihad shit on facebook .blame the democrats. they pretend we cant focus on muslims or beaners so there are blind spots.

also you have no statistics on how many of those deaths are from illegally purchased guns because democrats dont want you to know

I agree
Let's ban niggers too

Less than 100, bullshit. Try harder faggot

Our country was founded on guns, not Islamic terror.

Same thing

Relativistic clap-trap

Regulation does not equal confiscation. Checking if someone is a crim or mental case is common sense when allowing them to purchase guns. Every other country does it except the US, m9.

And you are FAR more likely to be struck by lightning than killed by a terrorist: lightningsafety.noaa.gov/fatalities.shtml. This paranoia around it is some of the most retarded, illogical shit I've ever seen. It's why no one takes Americans seriously, it's just pandering to spastic rednecks, nothing more.

I like how EVERY time "gun violence" is disgusted they never go over the fact that an overwhelming majority of "gun violence" is done by a certain segment of society.

Going by those numbers, we need to ban white Americans too; their gun homicide rate is literally 10 times (1000%) higher than Australia's (0.13/100,000)!! It only adds to the case your guns are all too often falling into the wrong hands, even white ones.

>disgusted

Uhh

Aussie genocide now.

SeeIt's not just Black Americans that murder people with guns at a far higher rate. Tbh based on those numbers there's a strong case for profiling Americans when they come to Australia. A group that have a gun homicide rate 1000% higher than us must be pretty dangerous. Malcolm needs to announce an immediate ban on American immigration until we figure out what's going on.

Background checks are already required in every state.
Fuck off

Why do you hate rights so much?

Only for licensed gun dealers, not private sales or at guns shows, Hans. Also, the complete lack of storage requirements leads to an incredible amount of gun thefts in America, 200,000 per year to be exact. That's why there's so many ""illegal guns"". Glock don't just allocate a shipment for the black market, retarded burgers virtually give them away to crims. Fyi after Australia's 1996 gun reforms (which included storage requirements), our gun thefts dropped 5 fold and consequently our gun crime is at record lows.

wtf i hate guns now

AAAAAAAAAH YOUR CHANCES OF DYING BECUASE OF XY ARE MUCH HIGHER THEN DYING BECUASE OF ZY SO WHATS YOUR PROBLEM ME TRYING TO INCREASE CHANCE OF YOU DYING BECUASE OF ZY. also there is literally less then 1% muslims in US and still commit this much of attacks. thats something.

Omg! Omg! Omg! According to the Assoc for Safe International Road Travel Nearly 1.3 million people die in road crashes each year worldwide, on average 3,287 deaths a day. An additional 20-50 million are injured or disabled.

We must also ban cars! If you don't agree that cars are a problem then you're just a cold hearted faggot.

>majority made by nignogs

Ban all muslims and nignogs

>he thinks burgers are asleep now
Na you can fuck off, faggot. Islam is an ideology that condones killing while guns are inanimate objects.

Also: read our Constitution before chiming in faggot.

Go for it.

How will your smart ass monitor private sales without violating several constitutional rights?

Fuck off with your bullshit stats, they are meaningless and nobody gives a fuck.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Dealers at gun shows must perform background checks too btw.

Storage requirements make self defense impossible so fuck off with that. Irresponsible idiots don't abide anyway.

Also must guns that are stolen are not stolen from private owners but from dealers. Niggers run into a gun store with a pick up truck and steal 200 guns in 5 minutes. That's how so many get stolen.

That's like saying more people are killed by cars so terrorism isn't a problem.

How many bodies is enough for you to realize that islam is not a religion of peace?

Hehe love seeing fellow flags

There's over 3 million Muslims in the US and there's been a grand total of 2 major attacks. WOW, REALLY MAKES YOU THINK! 2 out of 3 million people could be murderous. Meanwhile the US' murder rate is 4.5/100,000 people.

That's why we have car regulations, retard. And the tighter they are, the less deaths. In Australia, it's way harder to get a drivers license than the US, takes about 3-4 years to get your full one. We also have less than half your road deaths per capita LOL. THANKS FOR MAKING MY POINT!

Enough so it makes up more than 0.0000000001% of total US murders lel. You're better off trying to ban horses than Muslims, they kill far more people per year.

I said ban, not regulate. If you don't support banning cars then just admit you have no soul

>only us deaths
>cutoff is last ten years
nice try shitposter.

Did you know that approximately 18 people were murdered with bowling balls last year in the US. Can you live with those numbers? Are you going to sit by idle and do nothing to stop this madness?

if i want to cut myself i will, if someone other wants to cut me i kill him.

Goddamn Hans. Why don't you move over here already?

I already like you more than most people in my town.

no link
no source

what is this faggotry

50 were killed last week, so that's half

Nobody buys this shit government shill, you talk about regulations and whatnot but most americans know deep down you plan to take the right to bear arms away entirely, that's why they refuse to even give you an inch of that right.
Does it need to be regulated ? Absolutely.
Should be regulated by the current clowns in power ? Fuck no.

Only a true American would grab his assault rifle and shootup a crowd of innocent people. Omar was as American as applie pie and assimilated as expected.

The US Government already monitors virtually all online communications in supposed violation of the constitution lel, the constitution isn't an issue.
And, you're wrong on your second point too: "Known as the "gun show loophole," most states do not require background checks for firearms purchased at gun shows from private individuals -- federal law only requires licensed dealers to conduct checks."
governing.com/gov-data/safety-justice/gun-show-firearms-bankground-checks-state-laws-map.html.

And you quite literally made up the part about gun shops making up the majority of gun thefts, provide a source or STOP LYING.

And well, seeing as there's only 250 justified gun homicides per year, 1000x less than the 200,000 thefts it appears that "self-defence" is immaterial, with current regulations people don't appear to be defending their guns at all, just letting them fall into the hands of crims so they can murder and rob with them.

YOU'RE WRONG AND SHOULD FEEL BAD!!!

I applied for the greencard lottery but no luck so far.
Now my plan is to go to uni and find a job somewhere in the south.

If I wasn't so happy with my gf and dog I'd just drop everything and move now. If only I could convince my family and gf to come with me..

I want to be american so bad. You think if I write a really nice letter to Trump he will hire me?

> we took guns away from people so now we have less gun violence

But your burglary, assault and crime has risen ever since.

Fuck off with your selective reasoning

100% of unsourced numbers are bait.

fucking aussies.

I don't support banning guns, and I never mentioned that. What's happened is the car analogy is all you have, and has been completely BTFO by me, so you're grasping at straws now, pathetic really.

honestly the main reason I don't support draconian gun control is because fewer guns on the streets means fewer dindus busy shooting each other

>What is 9/11

>Regulation does not equal confiscation
Liberals want more than Regulation

Can't you just teach English here on a work visa? My brother in law does it all over Europe and said it was happening in the states too

Also Washington State climate is similar to Germany's.

>tfw the NRA lied to you
>tfw when Australian violent crime is at literal record lows
>tfw guns are still readily accessible here, just properly regulated

something that happened more than 10 years ago? Can leftie cucks into math? Or maybe you didn't understand the OP because you can't fucking read.

>implying muslims did 9/11
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/oct/05/viral-image/fact-checking-comparison-gun-deaths-and-terrorism-/

Tfw it was actually 280,000 gun deaths in the last decade. I WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT, BURGERS!

Nice, can we have a chart about ARMED robbery now please ?

>the constitution is already being violated so it doesn't matter
Then I guess gun crime doesn't matter either because niggers allready shoot each other?

You didn't provide a source for your claim either.
I never said that private sales require a background check. Your reading comprehension is as bad as your shilling.

>justified gun homicide
That's because the vast majority of defensive gun uses end without shots fired and even when shots are fired most offenders survive.
Your argument is like saying police isn't effective because they don't kill every criminal. Retarded.

Is this it?

Why is it going up and down ?

I suppose I could try that. Never looked into it desu.
I can deal with any climate. I was thinking Texas because supposedly the economy is good and I have a bsc in engineering (architecture).

Maybe because we've made our country such an awful target for terrorists?

Literally every household has a gun. Gun laws are now shifting so that conceal carry is a "shall-issue" in most states.

At the same time as all this is happening, Islamic states such as Iran, and leaders of groups such as Al-Nusra, ISIS, Al-Queda and the Taliban are calling for attacks on western countries during Ramadan.

We're isolated, have lots of guns, very xenophobic, and we don't feel bad about killing people in self defense here.

Only reason you hear about terrorists actually getting kills, is because they do it in liberal-cucked places like Orlando and SF Bay. A terrorist tried to shoot up Garland, Texas. They didn't get very far from what I heard.

That's an overall violent crime chart, spastic, so the robbery rate includes armed robbery too. Unarmed robbery isn't even considered violent crime afaik.

Didn't you guys outlaw guns completely there?

That chart literally shoes violent crime going up after '96

You just BTFO yourself lmao

SHALL

I don't give a crap about this discussion and felt like shitposting once I saw your flag. I admit I didn't even read your posts so I apologize for that.

Here's the problem you gun banners face. Simply research the procedure for amending the US Constitution and then realize it will not happen any time soon. But I agree the powers at be will simply attempt to chip away at gun ownership, so I dont mind the stubborn approach our politicoans take. Also, just accept the fact that the US chose to permit its citizens to own firearms. Why do you care?

For the record, I'm not even a gun enthusiast. I served my brief time in the army and own one shotgun. But in light of recent events I plan to make a firearm purchase simply to show my support.

Yeah but if you're trying to make a point about gun control being effective then post a chart about armed crimes only,

The point is that the government could very easily institute universal background checks, and the constitution would be no impediment. Get over it m8 and stop sooking.

And a source for what? Direct any queries here: lmgtfy.com/

And OBVIOUSLY they're still doing a shit job, as they're still getting 200,000 guns stolen per year. If there's so many "defensive gun uses", why are there still literally hundreds of thousands of gun thefts from gun owners? It's almost as if having a gun makes them a target, seeing as you're 1000x more likely to come away with a free gun than be shot lel WOW, SUCH DETERRENCE. Just face it, your gun culture is an utter faliure.

What drives the foreign barbarian to react so negatively to the freedoms they lack? Is it jealousy or is it pride?

I call bull shit. In just 2015 there were 2865 Islamic attacks in 53 countries, in which 27626 people were killed and 26149 injured.

Source: thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2015

>A terrorist tried to shoot up Garland, Texas. They didn't get very far from what I heard.

Cos a trained SWAT team shot them. Not a hillbilly yokel with an AR-15.

NOT

Islamic Terror could easily take out entire cities of millions if it goes unchecked.

BE

Go ahead.

Be

>this shitpostig emu kuck thinks gun control works
gunsandcrime.org/auresult.html

>Every other country does it except the US, m9.
maybe try knowing what youre talking about before you post next time, champ.

Here you go, Pedro: aic.gov.au/dataTools/facts/weaponUseTrend.html. And these charts doesn't even do it per capita, which would make the decline EVEN MORE dramatic, seeing as our population has grown from 17 million to 24 million in the time covered.

i'd rather have 80,000 none muslim gun related deaths than let my people die by some sandnigger

>it's another Nanny state slave doesn't realize that giving up your rights to go from "low gun crime" to "low gun crime but you also can't own guns" isn't a good thing episode

This is getting boring, at this point Hiroshima should just replace the captcha with a bold image that just says "AMERICA DOES NOT NOR WILL IT EVER CARE ABOUT FOREIGN OPINIONS ON GUN CONTROL, GO BACK TO SHITPOSTING ABOUT HOW YOU STILL MATTER ON THE WORLD STAGE AND TOTALLY ARE'T JUST GLORIFIED AMERICAN PUPPET STATES" maybe that would get through to you """""people"""""

i died from gun violence and i dont approve of using me to push ur agenda delete this thread you C U CK

Source that these thefts are from gun owners now.
Telling me to Google isn't a source.
Also theft implies that the victim is not present or aware, otherwise it would be robbery.

Also according to the FBI, around 700k Motor vehicles are stolen a year. Almost 4 times as much as guns, despite there being over 350 million guns and just 260 million cars. Also cars are way larger and thus harder to steal.
Looks like we need tougher storage requirements for cars.

I'm not an american so it's not 'my' gun culture.
But why do you care?

>Regulation does not equal confiscatio
No, it leads to it.

youtu.be/FMiNHt13WRw

usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/25/study-using-guns-for-defense-leads-to-fewer-injuries
>Citing four separate studies between 1988-2004, the assessment from the Institute of Medicine and the National Research Council says crime victims who use guns in self-defense have consistently lower injury rates than victims who use other strategies to protect themselves (other strategies include stalling, calling the police or using weapons such as knives or baseball bats).

businessweek.com/articles/2012-12-27/how-often-do-we-use-guns-in-self-defense
>Hemenway finds more reliable an annual federal government research project, called the National Crime Victimization Survey, which yields estimates in the neighborhood of 100,000 defensive gun uses per year. Making various reasonable-sounding adjustments, other social scientists have suggested that perhaps a figure somewhere between 250,000 and 370,000 might be more accurate.

leg.state.co.us/clics/clics2012a/commsumm.nsf/b4a3962433b52fa787256e5f00670a71/5de089825c00843e872579b80079912d/$FILE/SenState0305AttachB.pdf

>Upon interviewing convicted felons, these researchers found that

>74% indicated that burglars avoided occupied dwellings, due to fears of being shot
>57% said that most criminals feared armed citizens more than the police
>40% of the felons had been deterred from committing a particular crime, because they believed that the potential victim was armed

What kind of actual fucking retard do you have to be to vote to have your rights taken away

The gun buyback happened in mid-95 lel? No it didn't, it didn't finish until 97, and then the other laws regarding storage and licensing didn't fully impact until a few years after that. Now they're fully implemented, we're at RECORD LOWS. Even in total amounts, not even using per capita stats.

They were shot by a retired traffic officer helping out in the parking lot.
You fucking liar.

>The decline in Australian gun violence proves that gun control works!
>The decline in American gun violence proves nothing, though!

Suicide and accidents aren't violence.

Every other DEVELOPED country, champ. Reminder, these are average Americans, remember this when dealing with them, fellow Sup Forums users: youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE

EVERYONE is at record low, especially the US even tho they now have 350 MILLION GUNS!

pewsocialtrends.org/2013/05/07/gun-homicide-rate-down-49-since-1993-peak-public-unaware

cnsnews.com/news/article/cdc-study-use-firearms-self-defense-important-crime-deterrent

ivn.us/2012/07/23/doj-study-fails-show-1994-assault-weapons-ban-worked/

cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/WP-Tough-Targets.pdf

Looking at this I can't really say gun control reduced crimes as much as it reduced crimes with firearms, it seems like people simply switched to other means.
Plus there's a general decline in every crime wich is probably due more efficient police forces than the gun regulations themselves.

bjs.gov/content/pub/press/fshbopc0510pr.cfm

It appears that 1.4 million crims weren't deterred in this article though lel. In just 6 years, your lax laws allow 1.6 million guns onto the black market. WHAT THE FUCK, m9.

>implying we dont already have background checks
>implying theyre not less than useless
i literally greentexted your words you stupid nigger. feel free to stay mad as fuck about laws that you will literally never have a say in, though.

Fuck off

It's a big country you dumb shit

Reminder you can go to jail for using a knife to kill someone armed with a gun who broke into your families home in our countries. Reminder you can go to jail for posting certain opinions on twitter in our countries.

15,000+ Police surveyed on Gun Control. Turns out they dont like gun control much and feel safer when citizens are armed.

Article
policeone.com/corporate-profile/press-releases/6188461-PoliceOne-com-Releases-Survey-of-15-000-Law-Enforcement-Professionals-about-U-S-Gun-Control-Policies/

PDF with all the questions asked to officers and results:
ddq74coujkv1i.cloudfront.net/p1_gunsurveysummary_2013.pdf

Link to picture with some of the results if you dont want to see the whole PDF
i.imgur.com/XhnFy6C.jpg

86 percent feel the currently proposed legislation would have no effect or a negative effect on improving officer safety

Similarly, 92 percent feel that banning semi-automatic firearms, or “assault weapons,” would have no effect or a negative effect on reducing violent crime

Demonstrating the opinion that the best way to combat gun crime is through harsher punishment, 91 percent said the use of a firearm while perpetrating a crime should lead to a stiff, mandatory sentence with no plea bargains. Likewise, 59 percent believe increasing punishment severity for unlicensed dealers would reduce crime

Respondents were more split on background checks, with 31 percent agreeing that mental health background checks in all gun sales would help reduce mass shootings, while 45 percent disagreed

71 percent support law enforcement leaders who have publicly refused to enforce more restrictive gun laws within their jurisdictions

82 percent believe gun buyback or turn-in programs are ineffective in reducing the level of gun violence

91 percent support the concealed carry of firearms by civilians who have not been convicted of a felony and/or have not been deemed psychologically incapable

Likewise, 80 percent feel that legally-armed citizens would likely have reduced the number of casualties in recent mass shooting incidents

38 percent believe the biggest cause of gun violence in the United States is the “decline in parenting and family values”. This was trailed by “overly lax parole and short sentencing standards” at 15 percent and “pop culture influence” (eg. violent movies and video games) at 14 percent

Funnily enough US gun ownership is at record lows: ibtimes.com/american-gun-ownership-falls-record-low-survey-1841600.

Guess when it was highest? The 1980s, also coincidentally when the homcide rate was South Africa-tier lol.

didnt an aussie biker gang just get busted selling a shitload of high quality home made firearms less than a year ago?