What is an arab

What is an arab? Is it even an ethnicity? No way are niggers in somalia and like semi-white people from the levant even slightly the same. Is it a language grouping that has been confused for race by society at large?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo
naste4.nordfront.se/2017/07/23/manadsmote-och-aktivisttest-i-naste-4/#more-2014
youtube.com/watch?v=FF8K5H-l2Dg
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004393
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan#Biology_and_genetic_studies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's an ethnicity. but because Pan-Arabists want more land they claim it's a """cultural identity""" or something.

It's more of a linguistic term if anything, just like the word "Semite". It's certainly not some racial classification

Don't worry, we will take over you swedes :D

>What is an arab?
It's a cultural term/identity you dumb w*ite subhuman.
>Is it even an ethnicity? No way are niggers in somalia and like semi-white people from the levant even slightly the same.
>semi-white
We are white.
And also, we are and we're also not. We are phoenician and they're sub-saharan. But we're also both Arab.

Just fucking google this next time

neck yourself
begs the question why the word is used in a racial manner, and on the same tangent "semite" is kindof a misnomer too

are you really this daft? Somalis are niggers. Arabs are those who live in North Africa and in the "Middle East". Iranis, Afghanis and Pakis are not Arabs.

>neck yourself

We will neck you cucks :D
youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo

Future of you cucks

Their silence won't last forever. You should not be there when they break it.

Not really man lol, these people are getting told daily by their own kind that they should just stfu and accept that they were lucky and privileged in life.

Any thing west of the Nile is not ethnically Arab. it's Copts, Amazigh and some Songhai

Minority rule enabled by their media. There is already a backlash at what, 8% Arab? You won't last.

naste4.nordfront.se/2017/07/23/manadsmote-och-aktivisttest-i-naste-4/#more-2014

>tfw this dirty arab doesn't even know the doomsday clock has already started ticking for him

lmao
>linking to neo-nazi site
>these guys don't do anything but scream at leftists and ran away when arabs went to them

hahahaha

lmao idgaf
they are all sandniggers to me

What ever you say Rajeesh

It's better that you stick around actually. The message will last longer that way.

youtube.com/watch?v=FF8K5H-l2Dg

swedes get mad when we take their women :D
whatever man, lmao

An Arabian is someone from pic related. These are the original Arabs. Before 800 AD, all Arabs were from that area (ancient Egyptians were Egyptian, ancient Syrians were Syriac, ancient Judeans were Hebrew, ancient Lebanese were Phoenician, ancient Maghrebis were Beber, ancient Sudanese were Nubian, et cetera).

Someone who is "Arabic" is someone from an Arabic speaking country. Someone who is "Arabian", is someone from the Arab fatherland. Both can be referred to broadly as "Arab".

I come from a country that's mistaken for being Arab quite often when we are neither Arabian nor Arabic.

and which country is that?
don't be upset. I'm sending many human slaves your way to do menial tasks.

Membership has increased almost 3-fold in a year, and when SD wins the election and people realize they are a useless band-aid fix your jig is up. Enjoy it while it lasts I guess, soon your ass will be right back at bumfuckistan sucking some warlords dick for a smoke.

Somalis aren't Arabic! We don't speak Arabic as a first language. We are Somali. Our own race and culture that only has been influenced by the Arabs (like Russia was influenced by Rome).

>and which country is that?
It's a bunch of countries on the Arabian Peninsula.

When you control Sweden, what are you going to do with the jews that handed the country over to you?

>3-fold

Nice marketing trick but give us some hard numbers swecuck

>I come from a country that's mistaken for being Arab quite often when we are neither Arabian nor Arabic.

I was particularly asking him about this.

Somalia. Do we look like Arabs to you? We don't speak Arabic, we aren't racially Semitic, we aren't even on the same fucking continent. Yet idiots on the internet constantly think Somalia is an Arabic country.

No Somalis understand Arabic unless they learn it. Are we close to the Arabs? Have we been influenced by the Arabs? Are we geographically adjacent to Arabia? Yes. But we're about as Arabic as Turkey is Slavic and European.

short,greasy and ugly,cant be trusted,smelly

thats arabs

see
you are a nigger. Who even thinks you are an arab? LOL

>But we're about as Arabic as Turkey is Slavic and European
So completely?

>t. Pajeet chink in loo

no-one thinks somalis are arabs, except maybe americans and some leftists

>no-one thinks somalis are arabs
The start of this thread suggest the opposite. I see it on YouTube comments, Reddit, some videos, on Sup Forums. It's a common enough misconception. Of course, these are people who know nothing about Somalia and barely understand the Arab world. If you understood either even slightly, you'd be aware Somalia isn't Arabic.

Of course, Somalia is part of the Arab league, but that's purely political.

I pretty much /threaded this thing on my first post. You can all go home now. I've explained it to you.

He said that there was no way somalies were arabs, but was confused as to what the definition of arab is. That is fairly common. For example, are Iraqies arabs or are they not?

This.
Obviously arabs and somalis are not the same, somalis are some breed of nigger while arabs in the eurasian landmass is a very puzzling matter, my OP is basically saying that if we consider a white leb arab then its not a stretch to consider somalis arab then what the fuck is an arab ethnically

You guys are dense.

See the picture? The red area is the only truly Arabic part of the world. People from there are Arab in every sense of the world before 800 AD this is the only place in the world there were Arabs.

Iraqis are racially/ethnically Mesopotamian Semites (related to Arabs, but not Arabs). Culturally, they are Arabic.

This is simple as fuck dude. You have true Arabs from Arabia, and Arabised cultures in other "Arab" countries. Racially, they're all different. I think Egypt has only 5% Arab DNA. The rest is native. Sudanese are considered Arab as well, but they're black. The Arabs fucked the Nubians and created the Sudanese. Then you have Maghrebis who aren't true Arabs either. They're Berbers who got fucked by Arabs.

>somalis are some breed of nigger

It's called the Cushitic race, and we're the most genetically diverse and longest lived race on the world. I know they discovered even earlier fossils in Southern Europe, but the Horn of Africa is still the ground 0 of the modern human race. Every human alive today has ancestors from the Ethiopian Highlands not far from Somalia.

Also, Ethiopians speak a Semitic language, but they're racially Cushitic as well. Almost all of the Horn of Africa is.

>t's called the Cushitic race, and we're the most genetically diverse and longest lived race on the world.

You're actually an idiot (but what can be expected of a nigger). You're the result of a back migration into Africa that mixed with local black africans before and after the bantu expansion
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004393

Also the oldest haplogroups we have on the books belong to the khoi-san, retard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan#Biology_and_genetic_studies

Arab is someone that speak Arabic

>See the picture? The red area is the only truly Arabic part of the world. People from there are Arab in every sense of the world before 800 AD this is the only place in the world there were Arabs.
That is the picture of the first Caliphat ( I think), calling that the arab world is stupid. Is Ethiopia and Somali part of the Italian world since they were both under Italian control at some point?

What makes you think that Spain, a white and catholic country, is arabian country? Since you view Spain and Portugal as part of the Arab world, is South American culture an off-shot from arabian culture?

Your map also includes Khazakstan, Kyrgystan, Tyrkmenistan and bunch of other steppe-nigger countries, how do they fit into this? It would be more fitting to say that these Cenral Asian countries are part of the Mongol world or something like that (or mughals).

The RED! My God, or Allah, or what ever the fuck! The peninsula you faggot! The map is red, orange, yellow, and grey. Red is the Arabian countries. The true Arabs.

I get enough shit for >a fucking leaf, but tell everyone you're Somali and they don't read your posts at all and jump straight to calling you a nigger.

Learn to read you retarded Danistani dumbfuck.

Careful, that little mountain chink will soon teleport behind you with his kukri in hand.

Also, to get very specific, the Arabs who invented Islam were the Hijazis, so it's their version of Arabic that has become standards. South Arabians have a pretty old history, so of the Arabians, they're the most culturally distinct (Yemenis and Omanis).