I'm a sound engineer for live performances. Yes, I'm here to defend Mariah because she did nothing wrong

I'm a sound engineer for live performances. Yes, I'm here to defend Mariah because she did nothing wrong.
Listen to me.
When your headphones don't playback the instrumentals, you can not sing in rythm. Because there is no live band that's playing your music, you can not hear te beat in a big place full of people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Et_De5vO1_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=St1BUHTcUQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dptyqVjt1nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im out of yhe loop

what happened?

you became a sound engineer to learn something every child know's?

t. Nick Cannon

>lip syncing
>No real band
She did everything wrong

She got shot on stage

her ass drove over 100 people and crush them to death

purposefully flubbed a performance that, had it gone without a hitch, no one cared about or would have remembered in 20 minutes.

OP's point was that she wasn't in control of that

What she was forced out of her house dragged to a stage and made to pretend to sing to a song?

youtube.com/watch?v=Et_De5vO1_Y

it was rough. the track was completely off, she couldn't hear herself on the monitor over the screaming fans, which means she couldn't sing. massive techincal failure compounded with her not knowing how to handle it and the directors being morons for not cutting to commercial the moment they realized it was off.

Crazy bitch does crazy bitch things. You know, the usual when Mariah is in the news.

>Picture of Mariah furiously typing OP while sweating profusely

was she the last person to J U S T when it was still the ''''''current year'''''?

GAGA > THE REST OF THESE HOS

ACTUAL TALENT

I like gaga but Mariah is great too.

She a cute and great voice.

Is mariah carey black?

she always hangout with black people but never saw her around whites.

there's no talent in the mainstream music industry

Agreed but if "is" is "was"

Wrong generation my man

It's kinda sad that Panic! at the Disco was the only talented artist that actually put some effort in their performance last night.

>defending garbage manufactured pop """stars"""

back to Facebook please.

this, idk why anyone surprised by this.

Both garbage mom-pop.

If you were a sound engineer, you would know it was the monitors on the ground playing the tunes back to her.

Although you are right, did nothing wrong.

I didnt defended anyone, it's just enormously willfully ignorant to dismiss all popular artists outright.

That's Lady gaga?

I thought she looked like this.

all popular mainstream artists are objectively terrible.

The music industry is and always will be a joke, desu.

As an Ewok, I call bullshit.

>what are monitors

That's Richard D. James?

Could have sworn he looked like this.

Wow two Sup Forumsdslime memes in one post! Just go back.

You either gay or a 40-year-old mom

she through shade at ariana grande about a month ago. Ariana is the current musical blood lamb of the industry cabal. She was sabotaged

oh so you're saying she was forced to perform? poor girl.

How does anyone not realize this was a fucking publicity stunt for her new stupid TV show? It's painfully obvious it was purposely done and they've succeeded tremendously in getting good attention, how many people will tune in now to find out the behind the scenes of this whole fiasco and whatever?

Fuck off

not all of us stay up to date on celebrity reality shows, my man.

I didn't even know she had a reality tv show until my sister told me.

maybe...shows like total divas does that kind of stuff and I'm sure she'll get a small boost the first few episodes. But like the other guy posted didn't know she was going to have a series.

"ruining" a new years eve party doesn't seem like a smart idea even for extra publicity

A real entertainer would have told the crowd that the sound was malfunctioning and let them sing the whole thing and get them pumped up. It could have been a great concert moment but Mariah Carey is a spoiled pouty rich bitch who thinks she's too important to have to work at entertaining a crowd.

some years ago she crashed some mtv show, half naked, rambling about ice cream.

she's strange.

*tips*

strange number of Mariah defenders on the internet. Almost like a coordinated damage control.

>would have told the crowd that the sound was malfunctioning and let them sing the whole thing and get them pumped up
she literally did that. she held up the mic to the crowd and told them to sing

Oh yeah man it was real golden moment in entertainment. What a great job, crowd loved it.
Are you fucking serious right now

>Are you fucking serious right now
...you seem upset, I just pointed out she attempted what (you) said she should have done...where in my reply did I say it was successful?

jesus christ there are dumbos in this thread

she took out her ear piece right before, probably malfunctioning. then she's fucked with all that crowd.

This 2bh

>dumbos

Go to bed grandpa

I fapped to her cribs episode.
youtube.com/watch?v=St1BUHTcUQQ

>gets called out
>I-I'll save face with a grade school comeback
shhhhhhush

Stop defending this dumb bitch please thank you

this

she stopped being good after 2000 and onwards

i didn't see or hear whatever this is but mariah did nothing wrong

i want to cummy on her thighs

i saw what you posted faggot.

>All I want for Christmas is dead Jews

Jesus Christ Mariah.

what was it

She was singing with her mouth closed
You can't defend that

t. 14 year old that only listens to "real music"

Lip singing or not I would still do some terrible, terrible things to that ass

Washed-up, no-talent hack who doesn't even know the words to her own song...

Honestly I don't really understand.
Yeah, poor performance cause mainly by technical issues. That's it? That's the big controversy?

when there are no big stories, you have to make them.

youtube.com/watch?v=dptyqVjt1nc

/thread

I wanna drop a baby in Mariah Carey

This. Mariah dinduu nothing wrong. There was a double fuck up of her headphones not working AND whoever was in charge not mixing her live performance with the tape and instead just having her lip sync. That is bullshit.

This may sound like insanity, but I personally believe music, as a concept, is overrated by society. We place too much importance on it.

hola teenage redditor

it was definitely not her fault, it was just a little pathetic she started crying

> THE REST OF THESE > GAGA HO
fixed

The bitch cannot sing any more. She's lost whatever she had due to age and overuse. This isn't her first gaffe, either, which is probably why she was trying to lip sync.

Hearing people say she did it for publicity makes me lel. This type of damage compounds with the previous flubs and far outweighs any gains her shitty reality show will get.

>1:21
What the shit

She still won't fuck you, op.

Ever since I was a kid I've always thought she resembled a 'chippette' from 'alvin and the chipmunks'.

>supporting nepotism

it was russian hackers

Id still eat ice cream out of her ass.

Son, dat bitch was lip syncing, FOH with these excuses.

It's not insanity at all user. It's a perfectly valid statement. Others won't understand what you are saying, but I get it.

t. 59 year old cool dad who only listens to popular music

Why cant she just sing the fucking song? Are you telling me that she wouldn't be able to hear her own voice through the microphone over the crowd she's supposed to be singing to? Also, you could clearly see her lip syncing with the opening theme.

jsut face it faggot her performance was god awful and she should never be allowed to perform again you get one scre up and you are OUT this goes for all careers and hobbies ALL OF THEM

doesnt even write her own music and she released an album in 2016 that no one gave a shit about

I like the paid extras in the front row pretending they have a good time
this is an amazing shitshow

This is actually true if you are a celebrity (aka your job is being popular)

Young Mariah looks like the girl from A Goofy Movie to me.

>tfw I'm in an application process for the government of my country and my job will literally be to read tv/radio syntheses, scout social medias and report back to the government the most pressing issue they need to adress, using which verbatim or angle of approach to maximize public responsiveness
I'm the Narrative now

>le wrong generation xD

Doesn't matter what you think of Mariah's music, her vocal range is straight up impressive for any genre of music, it's absolutely massive. She has a lot of raw talent, even if it isn't being used.

>you can not sing in rythm
Taeyeon can, she often prefers no earpieces and rips them out in the middle of performing. She's an actual good artist unlike that talentless hack.

>kpop

>A black performer once stopped a riot in the convert venue just by being awesome at being a performer (this include calming both the cops and the public)
>This hottie is just bumbling around trying to get the people on her side but charisma has left and now she's just some bitch on a bathing suit in front of people

dude someone just forgot/crashed the recorded (tuned)vocals in the channel of the songs!
The problem in the other hand is;
She its fake and no mather how hard she try she doesnt have talent and its just PATHETICc how she can't accept or deal with this simple FAcT
She is an horrible person so i supposse this its karma.

nothing relevant

>just some bitch on a bathing suit in front of people
kek'ed

true true

Why are there so many Mariah haters on /tv?

I don't even get it, why do you all care so much?

She isn't even relevant,
just a hot chick who can sing

She wasn't lip syncing you pleb. They use a backing track to give a nice full sound to the songs. A single singer can't replicate the kind of shit they do on pop albums, and unless it's a quieter/acoustic performance it just doesn't work.

So it's either a bunch of backing singers or a backing track.

t. autism

Did Wanda put on this production or was this the final American New Years Rockin' Eve?

Seems like Chinese production value to me...