en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beefalo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wholphin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly–polar_bear_hybrid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_inviability
ligerworld.com/are-the-ligers-sterile.html
koreatimesus.com/koreans-are-leaving-korea/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africanized_bee
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers are the single most loathsome creature on this planet. The life of a single shit eating pinworm has more value than the lives all the niggers in the world.

Is this kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=iWOktZBuW5w

>2015
uh its 2017 now though

Why is every white guy under 25 such a fucking edgelord?

Can the two types of jackal breed with each other?

You know we don't base species relatedness on how close they look to each other, right?

You know it's based on phylogenetics and their DNA, right?

im not

or maybe im not white enough

I always make that argument using dogs as a example. Dogs can be either really stupid, average, or really smart. They can also mix together and produce hybrids. They're still the same species, so I don't see why this doesn't apply to humans.

Cause there aren't black women that look like this

as long as memes and memers like OP exist, Sup Forums will forever be referred as the dumb board. gotta be some kinda dunce to post shit like this.

to be fair though
you and at least 80% of the current userbase of this board wouldn't be posting on Sup Forums without retards like op making it extremely accessible in the last 3 years

These "memes" are also posted on Sup Forums and the posters there are the most intelligent on Sup Forums.

Melanin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color

No big deal, just Sup Forumsleaking.

>They can also mix together and produce hybrids. They're still the same species, so I don't see why this doesn't apply to humans.

Dogs and wolves can mix together and produce hybrids. They're considered different species. Where you draw the line between species is really a semantic argument at that point.

What I'm trying to say is that niggers are bad.

Yah, but the hybrids can't produce offspring, whereas biracial humans can.

yeah Sup Forums really needs to purge itself of this toxicity and get on the right side of history

Science is a liberal conspiracy.

So am I. All I'm saying is that niggers could very well be the same species, and we just have to accept the fact that they're the stupider kind of human. Just like a Pitbull is much more stupid than German Shepherd. My argument makes it easier to accept, since it makes more sense. You'll never get anyone to agree that niggers are a different species all together.

What about the different skull shapes, sweat glands, warrior genes etc?

>Yah, but the hybrids can't produce offspring

Yes they can. Pretty much the entire canis genus can interbreed without fertility issues.

It is 2017. Don't be on the wrong side of history.

Reminder that if you think these belong to the same species, you might have been duped by the liberal media.

>what is selective breeding

Go back to middle school, retard.

If you own a dog that is not taller than your kneecap, you should kill that dog and then yourself

I'm not a racist edgelord and ao I don't think whites are superior or anything, but I do wonder if the gene mapping of two different races is that much different than the gene mapping of the two golden jackals

If a scientific study published the results and they argued that the two races are more distinct than we think, they'd get hated into an oblivion sadly.

Why are whites less susceptible to heart disease than blacks?

Redheads are literally the niggers of the white race.

They eat less chicken.

There are various distinct species that will produce viable offspring, but they'll never naturally encounter each other in order to breed.

Of course they cover this in high school biology.

>can they fuck and produce a viable, fertile, offspring?
Same species
>if not
Different species

>not understanding biology

Go look up hybridization and how morphology works before making bait threads.

>"lol science is fake guys!"
>posted through internet thanks to science

It's like sitting on a chair and saying it doesn't exist.

>aut-right gets BTFO
>e-educate yourself!

literally tumblr, go ahead, post your ms paint comic, doesn't make it untrue

then how do you explain fertile hybrids, le science man?

What happens biologically if a human shoots his semen into an ovulating horse, for example? Does the sperm penetrate the egg and the embryo just is too unstable to survive?

>There are various distinct species that will produce viable offspring, but they'll never naturally encounter each other in order to breed.

Wild dogs interbreed with wolves, coyotes, and dingos all the time.

You went to a pretty shitty high school.

>superior
There being a difference does not mean one is superior. one could run tests to see if one of them is superior but human testing is not allowed (you would need a big number of newborns from both races)

TELEVISION AND FILM

These are the same people that put Africans and Melanesians in the same category without realizing that Africans have much more in common with Europeans than Melanesians

fuck off for not understanding what species are.

Those hybrids cannot produce healthy offsprings of their own

There is nothing racist about the OP image

>al gore is science

how does your statement contradict his?

What the fuck are even talking about, faggot? My argument is simple. The humans species is like that of the dogs. They're the same species but we accept the fact that some dogs are just inferior to others. This same logic should be applied to humans. The retard I was responding to is arguing that different dogs aren't from the same species, which is simply retarded.

Why are lions and tigers different species, then?

wtf i hate sceince now

What television show or film is this from?

But what is "superior"? How do you define it?

I think it's pretty obvious that on average, blacks are the most physically gifted, orientals are the most intelligent and whites are the middle of the road on both. Does being in the middle mean whites are superior?

Honestly I'd argue orientals are superior to whites. Physical superiority means nothing if your opponent is inventing weapons

>. The humans species is like that of the dogs

Its not in any way

A doberman and a Golden retriever have less in common than a Japanese man and a Scotsman

That acounts for maybe a hundred genes out of billions.

>warrior gene
Oh boy here we go

shut up reddit

Kek average iq on Sup Forums is 80

>blacks are the most physically gifted,

Then why are all the strongest people white?

>orientals are the most intelligent

Then why do whites have the best societies and most inventions

Whites are obviously the greater race

Here's how it would really go:

"Hey, I'm going to prove that different races are actually so genetically distinct that they constitute a different species"

Scientific community: "okay? But you're fucking stupid, and won't find anything of the sort. You're literally ignoring the totality of scientific evidence to the contrary. Oh, and you're also probably racist as shit for doing so. You won't find anything to support your claim, unless you lie"

>after study is finished without support for racist hypothesis

"WAHHHH YOU SJW SCIENTISTS SABOTAGED MY NOBLE PURSUITS. IT IS YOUR FAULT I COULDNT PROVE MY THEORY!"

Which one of your meme or cuck spam thread is this thread taking away replies from?
link it and i'll post in it too just so you're happy

dumb nigger

yes

>They're the same species but we accept the fact that some dogs are just inferior to others

Dogs have been bred for very specific purposes. Inferior/superior are subjective terms that only have meaning when compare them to something. X dog is better at x task than Y dog.

>no source

Into the trash you go. Also, no one said the species are comparable to a T, you colossal faggot.

do your research before wasting everyone's time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savannah_cat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beefalo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wholphin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly–polar_bear_hybrid

ITT: Flat earthers discuss race

ahahaahh I get it becaus of 88=hail hitler LOLOL

ligers are not fertile

shut up reddit

Pretty much all white accomplishments were in the last 200-250 years. (Just to be clear, by white I mean Germanic and Anglo), the effects of which can be seen in the present day.
If you consider human history as a whole, most achievements were in Asia.

C'mon if you're gonna bait at least try to be subtle

You have to go back

I'm exactly 25 and I hate niggers.

I like respectable black men and women, but they are few and far between, and even when they are respectable by themselves, when surrounded by other niggers they have a tendency to act like the more primitive part of their race in order to avoid scrutiny and fit in.

The really intelligent ones are some of the most redpilled people in the world though and are completely disgusted with modern Black-American (((culture))).

But Asians invented anime

>not realizing the obvious parody of OP on the dog pic post
>o-others are retarded!

Each one of those have this

Which races don't have

>But what is "superior"? How do you define it?
intelligence. That is why mental retardation is the only disability I would never tolerate.
>Does being in the middle mean whites are superior
why are you so obsessed with whites being superior? why can't it be "orientals" or someone else?

They are
ligerworld.com/are-the-ligers-sterile.html

looks like now some upset mod signaler(you) is posting LOL

I am glad to see that shitposters are radicalized during witner break.

Since 2011 only basion of opposition against janitors was cunnyposter.

I remember retard banning for 7days for ASR pic.

You're confusing edginess with intelligence.

you fucker dont know how science works.
then again it's Sup Forums and not /sci/

Did you read the rest of my post you mentally handicapped shitlord?

>not spotting irony
>group replying with an overused pic
ah youth

How is it bait? Disprove it.

Why are south koreans fleeing the country because of Stress and work for white countries

koreatimesus.com/koreans-are-leaving-korea/

Why are all of the strongest men of Nordic stock

Isn't it all determined by DNA, not just what the animal looks like?

>Inferior/superior are subjective terms that only have meaning when compare them to something.

Yeah, to ourselves, retard. That common measurement being intelligence and athletics. Some dogs are superior to others and we accept that fact except when it comes to humans. Even if you ignore selective breeding, the same could still be applied. Using dogs just amplifies the point I'm trying to make.

you know I think after /lit/ and /his/, this is actually true

preach it, brother

A Chihuahua and a Doberman are the same species (C. lupus) and subspecies (Canis lupus familiaris) and they evolved together with humans

>implying I don't love anime.
>Asians
can't even tell a jap from a gook eh?

the children have this

Which hapas don't have btw

Whites made Batman v Superman which makes them the best race.

s-s-shutup

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africanized_bee
those guys seem to be doing ok tho

I did and I still posted it because you started arguing from a position as if someone had asserted the superiority of whites, which did not happen till you posted

>200-250 years.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH.

Holy shit, are chinks really this delusional?

>nd they evolved together

They were bred by humans to look like that dummy

thats not evolution

found the nigger

Chinese people invented cartoons, moron