Post some shitty visual effects Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1bAdMrMxMm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's not shitty.

This is.

Pure kino

wtf is going on here?

what you're seeing is a "smooth" transition from real seth rogen then at about one second the transition from actor to dummy starts. At about five seconds you can clearly tell its a dummy based on the plastic hands due to color change. Then at about eight seconds its back to real person seth rogen

no i got that, why is he being launched into the ceiling?

10/10 CapeKino

Someone put an airbag on the chair.

I remember thinking in the cinema that it looks like a fucking cartoon. It looks good for a cartoon, but that's not what it's trying for.

Is there a screengrab of that asshole's eye close-up?

looks fine, not sure how it looks at normal speed

i see it now, huh. is that what would happen?

great movies, but in HD, the 80s effects and stunt drivers are more obvious and distracting

I wonder if they're wearing one of those creepy Drive masks

Why did Glass windows explode?

haha this fucking movie

looks like a AVGN video

Wow I heard the effects in supergirl were bad, but I had no idea...

same with t2

The entire truck/bike chase looks really bad because of that

is this a ylyl thread holy shit

I got one, you can see superman's mouth and teeth I think.

This is my biggest problem with clones and sith... Why the fuck is that not a set? Use green screen to key in the exterior skyline, sure, but it's a fucking TNG set in essence... and that show was cheap as fuck.

NOW THIS IS STAR WARS

Thanks a lot user

Zack you crazy

I thought the white orc from the hobbit movies looked fine. all those goblins in goblin town were awful though

Nah, the Ewoks were the worst part of ROTJ but they looked fine. The only major flaw is their eyes never move or blink. Although that was fixed in the special editions.

>Gets distracted by stunt driver visible for a split second
>completely okay with them switching Jennifers between movies.

I fucking love the langoliers, the fact that they look like something out of lawnmower man kind of works to its advantage since they're supposed to be some n-dimensional monsters our brain can barely comprehend.

you're replying to a sad cringey memer, user

I forgot about that movie. IIRC the previews billed it as an action movie that was taking itself seriously.

>fixed

this fucking movie, man...

What did he mean by this?

What was this character's endgame?

The short story was good af

>"""""Jennifer"""""
You have to go back

Reminder that the original Azog looked great and they CGI'd over him for some god awful reason.

That was supposed to be Bolg actually. Still looks shite.

Why did they do that anyway?

My bad, here's the original Azog.

Why the weird metal rib girdle things? Why is everything in the hobbit so much more weirdly grotesque and over designed than in LOTR?

>You're gonna see more of it in the second and third movies, but i've kinda been using less prosthetic orcs and more digital orcs, and i'm really happy. I'm doing what I wished I could have done 12 years ago where we didn't really have the means or the technology to do it properly back then, but we do now. So I think our Orcs, certainly coming up in the next two films, are going to be pretty formidable and scary creatures compared to what we have done in the past.

Did they ever say why they decided to go with CGI instead of prosthetics? Running out of time on production maybe? Jackson must feel so ashamed with these movies. A lot of the shit was out of his control.

Jesus I forgot just how shit the prequels were

I remember thinking in the theater, "I wish this horrible feeling I'm having was because of the bucket of crab legs I ate." It wasn't, It was because 14 year old me actually liked that shit, and knew it was bad. I think Lord of the Rings was out at the same time. I remember thinking in the theater, watching that one, with my best friend, "This is fucking awesome." I remember using a Star Wars collectable card out of a Doritos bag as a bookmark in my newly purchased Tolkien trilogy. Those were good days. It was the princess.

Imagine having them put on all that makeup and shit day after day then they just cut it out of the movie anyway

>the animation on the droid getting run over by the tank

That's actually pretty fucking bad.

This may have been homage. It's blatant to a certain eye, the same eye that would get a little smile, or tear, when seeing this for the first time. You missed the point, in two ways, sir.

That Bolg with the metal head straps also used to be Azog.

It would be less time consuming to use a costume.
I think he just prefers it since you can do more stuff with a CGI character and having a costumed villain in a latex mask would be kinda shit since he wouldn't be very expressive.

just now i realised that his kilt is made of the skin of dwarven faces, jesus christ Jackson

The actress quit acting to take care of her dying mother.

I don't remember, does it show them putting out the fire on their ankles after? That would have made it.

WTF I thought the dog was driving the car this whole time

>This may have been homage
to what?
THX 1138?

holy shit
how lazy can you be as an animator?

might be hard to spot for some people
youtube.com/watch?v=1bAdMrMxMm0

I didn't notice this when i saw the movie and i even went back to watch the scene again.

i actually want to know how they did this... Pianowires?

Could very well be mounted on an underwater stick. Don't know how piano wires would force it underwater like that unless it really had zero buoyancy and was being held up by them in the first place.