Refugees Bum Rush a Fucking Supermarket in Germistan

Just making sure everyone remembers a lot of these people still do not understand how the civilized world operates.

Check it

youtube.com/watch?v=HUJt5iEDKY4&feature=youtu.be

here is your (You) for the effort

Based on the video description, this sounds more like a food bank.

Bro isn't this happening by you too?

Well whatever but they straight up took over the place and cut in line, not your average line cut.

As far as I can tell it's not really a regular supermarket but a "die Tafeln" store. It's meant for "people in need" and it's where people can get food for free / cheap if they are poor.

Regardless do you agree at all with what occured AND you'd know better than most is this a normal occurence? If this happens in the U.S. people will flip the fuck out

Never have heard of that. They don't need to rush supermarkets because they can steal without any punishment. State offices have instructed supermarket to not report reguees to the police if they steal. So supermarkets near refugee housings report to state offices instead and they are compansating their loss.

Dude what went wrong. Merkel built up such a strong country and it seems like she is purposely shitting on it now.

Schröder did with his agenda 2010 reforms, Merkel is just reaping in the benefits

Are you going to stick it out or are you going to eventually leave Germany?

it being a food bank makes it worse
that food is there for people in need and ofcourse the shitskins act selfish and entitled.

Well being that Germanon confirmed they can steal from a regular store there really is no excuse on their part.

They know perfectly well what they are doing. You are still trying to excuse them saying they are uncivilized. They are liking out a sucker country that let them in and wont stop until there is nothing more to take.

*milking out

In some cities the police have orders not to register theft and other "minor crimes" committed by rapefugees.

Yeah but you'd think they'd realize that's kind of what happened back in their original countries.

Where is the logic?

Wow, that's just plain sad. After the hell your country has gone through recovering from the misdeeds of a few generations previous to yours now they dump this shit on you.

Shitskins have no logic or empathy. Even if they hate it when someone else does something, they will readily do it themselves without a second thought. The world revolves around them, as far as they're concerned. And leftist politics basically confirm that idiocy.

I'm a firm believer in the idea that leftist politics must be suppressed entirely, save for a few social areas. The left has done so much damage to Europe that it's hard to believe. I hate them, and I hope they will suffer for their crimes.

I keep trying to bring more awareness to this topic because for whatever reason people in America think they are immune from this but honestly this same issue is already happening here with immigrants from all of South America and soon Gulf Coast countries too.

Leftists will always make excuses. I have to hang out with a lot of leftists, and they are good friends otherwise. But let me tell you, it's especially the moderates who have their blinkers firmly on. They buy into the Permanent Revolution without thinking. They bring the ideology into everything. The other day I mentioned some AntiFa scum doing shit in Germany, and a leftist friend immediately mocked the idea of hearing about minor news like that from other countries. Yes, a pro-EU faggot mocking the idea of hearing local news from Germany.

This is how they try to control the discussion, and how they control themselves in terms of thinking about it. By acting like ANYTHING that goes against the party line is ludicrous on even the most basic level. They shame you for even talking about it.

I fucking hate this shit. It's everywhere. I'm done with the left. I don't say it openly, of course, but I'm rather radical in my viewpoints. If it ever becomes possible to marginalize them the way they have done to us, I will take that oppertunity with both hands. And I will treat them the same way. I sincerely hope we will see a time where standing up for mass immigration and Marxism will be social suicide.

Good goys, Germany !
Continue to feed the beast !
They need attention to breed more children of allah.

You nailed it perfectly when you said the Permanent Revolution. That to me is the biggest reason why our time right now is such a big deal. Power used to flip and flop but now it's starting to seem like it's going to stay on one side forever.

For all we know all this Liberal garbage could be a set up to turn them all into hypocrites in the future by literally reversing all of their policies.

Go pay your taxes France.

>Go pay your taxes France.
Which one ?
The Gov gives us free money with the RSA !
That's wonderful, they are already practicing the jizya !

Exactly.

The owner of that store should feel blessed!

The sons and daughters of ALLAH (Blessed be his Mucus) visited him. Good things will come his way.

The road to success is paved with bankruptcy bricks.

Just ask trump.

Kek our best candidate has literally bankrupted tons of his own businesses.

The Americanisation of Germany has begun in force
Niggers flash mob robbing stores

Are you retarded?
Niggers have formed hundreds strong mobs and robbed entire malls in the U.S. and no one gave a shit
They do it all the time actually on lesser scale usually gas stations etc

>tfw at this rate the world will be finally rid of Germany forever

This is your punishment for trying to destroy Europe and the world more times than can be counted. Fuck yourselves

>a lot of these people still do not understand how the civilized world operates

Yeah no shit and they never will. They have to go back.

Yeah but they atleast know the rules and don't give a fuck, PLUS if they were caught they would face consequences.

Right now in Europe they're LETTING them do it and allowing them to get away with it on purpose.

If DHS told law enforcement to let people loot and they'd compensate them it'd be headlines from the right wing news.

If you done such a thing during Yugoslavia you would be send to disciplinary education, but overall it used to be banned to even hang out in groups on streets. You could say it looks like a busy street in New York or any Jew market. Crowded places are degenerate.

>Know the rules?
Rarely is anyone even charged for these mob robberies let alone convicted
America has been cucked in regards to letting nigger crime slide long before Europe
Europe will eventually reach an American equilibrium where they will grudgingly be forced to lock up large amounts of niggers but not before the massive crime waves and their cities become like 1980s New York

I'm not arguing with you I'm just saying it's much more isolated in the U.S. than in European countries that are much smaller.

First she is not happy about the refugees but in the end of the video she wants to give a refugee a ride home?

Typical Germancuck

So progressive and orderly.

So progressive it's hard to handle!

3 out of 1000 was it?
Tell me, how many businesses have you created and ended in bankruptcy?

90% of all businesses, that plan for 1-3 years ahead, end in bankruptcy.
50% of businesses, that plan for 10-100 years, end in bankruptcy.

against the odds, Trump is a genius, he has so many sucessful businesses

I'm sorry man knowing that he funded Hilary in 2008 just gives me a bad taste in my mouth. Now she is the very person he's going to run against.