Are Turkish of Hittite descent?

Are Turkish of Hittite descent?

Or are they descended fully from Oghuz, which would make them mostly Persian with some Mongol.

Are Kurdish of Hittite? I know they are Persian but they also have the feature of caveman thick eyebrows. Common Anatolian Hittite features

no
turks are mongrels

Genetic studies have already proven that Turks are the descendants of Neolithic Anatolian farmers with oghuz and seijuk admixture(like 20-25%).

mongrel scum

1 of the 2 turks in uk

Can someone explain what happened here?

Is there a better feeling then being Turkish? Knowing you are the descendants of the greatest and most ancient civilizations of the earth. Being the descendants of the Hittites, Ancient Greeks, Trojans, Ottomans, Romans, and the powerful Turkic warrior tribes from the east.

It is no wonder other races have so much envy and spite towards Turkey.

Why are you not living in Turkey, then?

We might have sove Ancient Anatolian dna but i don't think we're pure Hittites.

Jews

They are mutts, simple as that. Some may be bit more pure regarding one ethnic group than other.

Who cares? Trying to gain mental pleasure by thinking of being related to a primitive old civilization is the most lazyiest most stupiest bheavior on Earth.Back then people in Anatolia callem themselves as,troys,hittities,lydians,ionians,phrygians,oghuz turks etc. Now most of the people in in anatolia calling themselves as just Turks.Maybe those people in small old civilizations migrated to someotherwhere,who knows.People should look at todays and futures situation,not history.History cant increase the reputation and welfare at all.Todays Turks are the laziest shits i have ever seen.I am really adoring germans and japans when it comes to industriousness.And we are not even Mediterranians even from the point of view of an Average Pizza or Bully of Europe.No one wants to be related to us and seeing us as an Islamic shithole.And this situation only can give the real answer about are you deserving gain mental pleasure by beloging to that society,not old civilizations.

>Trojan, Greek, Roman

You just listed the same people dumbass

Hittites were mereily the Indo-European ruling nobility

Turks are mostly Hurrians

see

I have never seen any south indian looking person in here,wtf :D

also just realized that our North West Asia probably came from Anatolian Greeks instead of Anatolians themselves,

we are the original indo europeans turkic mongols need to leave our country ASAP

we don't have hittites anymore they were assimilated to christian greeks we genocide them and do population exchange you can easily see we are Turkic if you come Turkey

I am not turkic you mongol subhuman

I am a hittite proud descendant of hatti leave my country

go somalia your real home filty greek

fuckin cringe

>The best genetic (Mediterranean) got replaced by assorted mongrel genes

Turks are of roach descent.

t. amerimutt