/r/the_donald mod removes official discord in power trip

This needs to get more attention -- a power hungry mod at /r/the_donald removed the official discord chat link b/c he couldn't ban users from the chat who disagreed with him on the subreddit

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/014H40dp3EySS5GoG
youtube.com/watch?v=zrw0-wfEbe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>reddit

who cares.

>muh reddit
Reddit is the vehicle through which faggotry enters Sup Forums

Dont give no fucks about our colony anymore.

>reddit

i don't give a shit

sage

it was ALWAYS reddit, friend

nobody cares, now fuck off reddit

Fuck off, fucking redditors

Before you fuck off, tell what a discord is?

some sort of normie reddit shit who cares

>JIDF created subreddit
>Sup Forumsony

That was just another JIDF meme. CIS is also a kike if you couldn't tell.

Sage

>saging with an image

discord.gg/014H40dp3EySS5GoG

Discord is like Vent or TeamSpeak but better.

Sage doesn't do what it used to anyway, it was more symbolic than anything.

someone recorded the voice chat in their discord, heres the video. youtube.com/watch?v=zrw0-wfEbe0

>redditors wanting to be Sup Forums
>eventually they succumb to their necessity for internet points and hunger for power on stupid forums

is anyone surprised by this?

I ain't clicking that shit nigga. It'll probably take me to Reddit and make me a lesbian

okay...

ʳᵉᵈᵈᶦᵗ

F U C K O F F

>Trumpkin-in-Chief has a tantrum because he can't control the discussion

Sounds like Sup Forums in an anti-Trump thread.

For what its worth, there is no points on Discord.

>implying we care about Reddit

>Reddit
OP is a faggot. Sage.

>Plebbit

ventrilo for normies/redditfags who have grown too fat to press individual keys and must now communicate their anger via voice.

>Reddit
>this needs to get more attention
NO.

>putting ketchup in the fridge

>sage is symbolic
What is it that you think sage does?

>1 post by this id
>plebbit
Can this get any better?

I knew it all along. The donald subreddit has always been infested by the left. They will keep letting it grow until a month before the elections, and then they will spring the trap and shut it down. Trumplets will be scattered after their bastion crumbles, and there will be no voice for Trump on the internet any longer.

New subreddits won't take hold, because it will already be a month before the elections. With the_donald is shambles, Trump advocates won't have a platform on the millennial section of the internet, and will continue jerking themselves off in a corner until the inevitable shillary victory. Screencap this.

Rebbit and its internet points faggotry fuels narcissitic behavior, you're looking at one such case.

Voice and text client. Think of Ventrilo/Teamspeak that have an actual developed chat interface.

Pretty good app in all honesty. Free to create servers that can hold a ton of people, I personally made one for my friends and I for when we game and to chat about random shit because we've known each other for so long.

Brings a thread closer to the bump limit without bumping it.

the people who post on that sub have to be the biggest faggots ever

fag

Why even bother, concern shill? It's already been decided.

Praise QEK.

It's time to go back Trumpfag, we don't want your cancerous presence here, we already have enough stupid american without adding new Sup Forums level retards.

ventrilo & discord gay teamspeak is lit

this is an american website,you stupid frog.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

CISWHITEMAELSTROM LITERALLY IS THE_DONALD.

HOLY FUCK.

THIS IS SO FUCKING OBVIOUSLY A SHILL ATTEMPT AT TAKING OVER THE_DONALD.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.

YOU SEE A FUCKING 10 SENTENCE CONVERSATION AND THINK SOMEHOW THAT THE DUDE IS AN EVIL MOD OR SOME SHIT.

HE'S RAN /R/THEREDPILL AND A THOUSAND OTHER RIGHT-WING SUBREDDITS SINCE LIKE 2010.

HE. IS. NOT. THE. ENEMY.

ANY ATTEMPT AT REMOVING HIM IS AN ATTEMPT AT OVERTHROWING THE_DONALD.

FUCK REDDIT DRAMA BUT STILL, THE_DONALD IS FULL OF USEFUL PEOPLE. WE NEED USEFUL PEOPLE.

WHO THE FUCK CAAAAAARRRRRREEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS
THIS ISNT PLEBBIT
GTFO!

Do you fuckers not understand this is the biggest threat to reddit right now? They CHANGED THEIR ALGORITHMS because they got on the front page so much with Trump memes.

We share the same enemy, so their existence only goes to benefit us.

You have to go back CIS.

JUST SO YOU FAGGOTS KNOW SHITREDDITSAYS AND OTHER LEFT-WING SHITHOLES ROUTINELY TAKE OVER AND INFILTRATE RIGHT-WING SUBREDDITS LIKE THIS.

TRUST.FUCKING.NO.ONE.

CISWHITEMALE HAS BEEN AN SRS ENEMY FOR SO FUCKING LONG IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. YOU REALLY DON'T THINK THEY'D SHILL AGAINST HIM?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the_donald is fucking filling Sup Forums with 17 year old alt-right young aduly gaymers. They are fucking promoting trap love andd gay love here for the past months. FUCK YOU REDDIT SCUM GET THE FUCK BACK

>Implying Trump is gonna win if only idiots like this support him.

Yeah, naah.

Japanese clay actually, hiroshimoot is in charge

nah the trap/gay pics bullshit has been shitredditsays since the beginning, so yes it's reddit doing it but it's definitely not the_donald.

don't you know your 4ch history bro?

Only a /r/the_donald grade A faggot could think Sup Forums is American.

Yes, he is the enemy. Or should I say YOU ARE THE ENEMY. Is this how you're going to try to"fix"this fuck up? It's not about you, cunt. It never was.

You're done. Don't make things worse.

are you fucking retarded? this website is based off of a fucking japanese forum

can I get an invite?

This is a Bulgarian nipple tassel conglomerate you scrub

I would like to join the fun of the discord let me in

Let me in that fun land!

this. ever since that stupid board got set up Sup Forums has increasingly become total garbage.

I never understood how hard it is to just leave things alone when you are a moderator. Everywhere outside of Sup Forums it's the same deal, and even we have bad days like this one fag who kept getting salty during debate stickies.

Discord is for faggots

Somebody post the "Authority Man" comic by Ben Garrison

eat my ass this inst an image board

get out

>somebody calls somebody else a fag in X: the Game
>fun police jump in, frothing at the mouth

>outside Sup Forums
...I remember when moot banned Australia out of spite

>people in this thread admitting using reddit
LEAVE YOU NIGGERS

I remember when he nuked Sup Forums because they found out his oneitus was banging a Chad.

Why are most Trump supporters autists and social rejects?

40 years of gynocentric education

>made by an american faggot named m00t
>threads all in english
>not american

CIS is not very bright

Why do they all sound like those videogame bloggers?

Sounds like a fucking leaf