Thoughts on Brett Keane?

He used to be a fedora tipper, but now he is a devout God believer. He's based as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YdFhYNUdyk
youtube.com/watch?v=4nub4n0JFEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally who?

holy shit i remember watching his prank calls to churches when i was an edgy 14/15 year old

How fat is this fucking manatee?

He's a meme

fuck dp, the whole show is bout
>I'm le high xdddd
>look we so smart and objective now time to nitpick on a new clip
>shut up tj
>hahahhaaxddd

Brett is a faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=5YdFhYNUdyk

Devon Tracey put them in their place

>Devon Tracey put them in their place
This. It's an hour, bit it's worth it. youtube.com/watch?v=4nub4n0JFEg

>white people commit the same amount of crimes as black people, but they just get away with it more
fucking TJ

White guilt: The podcast

the worst cunt is paul, he sounds really like an insufferable man baby

He looks retarded

What the fuck is it with all you fuckers watching people sperg out on youtube and think they are based and all this shit. They make youtube videos they have no lives and no friends

>devout God believer

Go back to youtube, Brett. Sup Forums is not your friend.

Claiming to believe in god doesn't make you based or even more respectable, at that. You have to actually personally uphold at least one or more positive values of an ideology to properly ascribe to it. Not that a faith should be solely responsible for your conviction to act with morality.

The only reason Brett is relevant anymore is because the DP like to kick him while he's down because his beliefs are thinly veiled and his behaviour is reprehensible. He's an easy target for people to claim the high ground over; but whatever. This is Sup Forums, society considers most of us scum for daring to have alternative opinions.

Also, to be fair, none of them pretend that it's a high brow show. They've even come to admit that its hardly even about politics anymore, and is just an echo chamber to milk merchandising cash from other 'dude-weed' libertarian lefties.

>He looks retarded
that's because he's autistic as fuck

I should have known just for that fact he makes youtube videos

how can someone who is wrong twice about the same subject based?

induvijul situation!

STOP ATTACKING MY FAMILY

Every guru, snake oil salesman, missionary, jew, commercial ad will say:
>I used to be X, but then i found Y

PAUL PAUL
ROUND AS A BALL

Brett Keane is trolling, he enjoy putting out content but he knows he's full of shit, its his hobby and he's a lifelong lazytroll.

DP knows this and uses him as material.

Fuck Scotty and ban TJ

Wish Paul has more rl stories.

I can't. Devon is such a beta bitch pretender. 1 hour of listing to him larp as an alpha is 59 min and 50 seconds to long man.

Why are the handfull of somewhat based atheists still such cringe?