Why do people like this shit? People who call it a modern day Seinfeld must be shot

Why do people like this shit? People who call it a modern day Seinfeld must be shot.

I like it because it's funny. It's okay to like things

It's funny to watch degenerates do degenerate stuff

stopped watching four or five years ago. it had some really great episodes, but mac really got on my nerves fast, his character got old after just a few minutes.

>it's okay to like things
Get. out.

sniff

DUDE

a few eps into 8 right now after a pretty strong 7 and the quality seems to have dropped, watched charlie mom has cancer last night and it was rough

The last season they've pretty much made him come out of the closet then go back in. They need to move away from the 'gay' thing and bring back the 'sheriff of patty's' mac. I always loved when he would do his stupid Karate moves with the mouth noises.

I enjoy the show to just watch. A friend of mine and I got into an argument last night where he was saying that How I met Your Mother show was better than Sunny. Fucking can't stand that show.

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPTTTTTT

EL BRAPPO JAJAJAJAJA

>I like it because it's funny
for very short term. even so it kills braincells

its fans must have their IQ around 80

well she did drink 20 beers so she is probably gassy and probably pissed herself too

Yup that's how brains work.

Cereal Defense, Dines Out, and Back in Business are all god-tier episodes.

i like it, its pretty reddit but so is any mildly popular comedy

That's pretty hot

(You)
It was like 50
>god tier
no.

hot

It's unfair to compare It's Always Sunny to Seinfeld user. Seinfeld is garbage and IASIP is good

you have shit taste and you should be ashamed of yourself.

because it's actually fucking funny and isn't some limp wristed soft serve faggotry like all other comedy.

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP

You mean Charlie? He went from a goofy guy at the start of the show to a literal retard eating paint chips later on.

>wow kramer did something wacky like say nigger, lol
>george hates himself so fanneh xD

Back in business is an all time great. Cereal defense is only okay and dines out is pretty bad

jesus mr belding got fat

>inb4 he's attainting mass

The gang dines out is amazing.... except for Dee's part.

>People who call it a modern day Seinfeld must be shot.

But it is...so deal with it.

>that north korea episode
>"this tastes like enriched microbrew"
>"theyre not supposed to have the capabilities to enrich..."

if you don't like the show it probably means most of the jokes go over your head

Seinfeld is the token sitcom of tumblrites that think they're extremely clever when they're really not.

I'm not saying it's a bad show but it's not the magnum opus you retards make it out to be.

wow puns lol

>he was saying that How I met Your Mother show was better than Sunny.
Jesus Christ. I even enjoyed HIMYM for the most part but that's laughable

how is that a pun?

I find it funny and the episodes never really get stale like other shows, to me those are the signs of a really good show.

Can someone please give me a (you).
Here's a rainbow sheep for your efforts.

@77895715
kys

>doesn't even know what a pun is

cool off

Say cheese

is it just me or is tv being flooded with youtube commentors who are almost certainly too young to be posting here?

You come off as the kind of guy who unironically watches Big Bang Theory.

>Let's all compete to be the most horrible person. lelll
It's not even subtle.

It's the holiday season, school is out.

DAILY reminder that just because something is funny doesn't mean its good.

He's right though being comedic doesn't make something good. You obviously don't understand how to look at things from a critical standpoint if you say otherwise.

I cant tell if your a master troll or just don'know what a pun is