I find your lack of faith disturbing

>I find your lack of faith disturbing
What did Vader mean by this? He was going to kill the man because he wasn't religious like he was?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7g77WN6obk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faith in the empire, if he isnt with us, he's against us.

>Pre prequel's: Vader was a villain, and FUCK HIM for not having faith in the empire or the force.
>Post-Prequel's: You fucking FUCK There were, like, literally thousands of jedi like 20 years ago maaaaaaaaaaaan (Obviously, Sith were still pretty much secret in any recent history, but that doesn't matter here)

>Vader tries to assert more perspective into the situation at hand to minimize the unwarranted hubris wrought by the Death Star's technical capabilities
>admiral autism doesn't so much as entertain any allegorical implications to Vader's claim, and instead just belittles his beliefs on the grounds that he can't use it to insta-win at everything
>immediately gets blown the fuck out by a direct example of his """sorcerer's ways"""
Vader was in the right here. Motti was just being a faggot who wanted to use "muh Death Star" as a cheap excuse not to take any smaller matters seriously.

This tbqh

>implying vader and sheev did anything wrong
Literally the only good guys in the entire franchise

Shouldn't Force be classified as science, since it produces testable, observable phenomenon?

Yeah because destroying whole planets with all its citizen is very good

Was America wrong to nuke Hiroshima?

>implying Americans were on the good side

>unite a WHOLE FUCKING GALAXY of human and non human backwater worlds under one firm ordelry rule
>achieve scientific economic and military marvels with said worlds together
>purge self-absorbed overzealous religious cult with political influence
>reform stagnant overblown useless republic into a strong empire
>b-b-but muh libtard anarchist chaotic freedoms
It was worth it. One blown world of retarded insurgents saves a baggilion loyal citizens of the empire

Yea

are there any star wars experts here because i ve seen star wars 1977 recently and i have bunch of questions about it

Good is a point of view, anonakin

yeah just shoot

I am George Lucas ama

The Dark Side is actually Islam.

Why do they introduce Bothans as big dumb yak creatures the sandpeople ride, but later on many of them die to get the death star plans?

ok here i go:

>obi one dont know r2d2 despite being with it in ep 1 2 3
>obi one handling the light saber to luke , despite that things is uktra powerful and needs years of practice to master it.
>obi one false identity not very subtle despite the empire being there.

and i still have more

>one of the countless prequel fuckups
>it's just a glowing stick I mean come one what could possibly happen?
>another prequel fuckup. obviously hiding on tatooine with a slighty altered name is bullshit when you are last of a super secret dangerous club

>he was bluffing, plus there are probably like a million R2 units out there
>he could use the force to turn it off if Luke was going to do something stupid with it. Also it's not like people aren't handed guns, knives etc... Every day without doing something stupid
>for all we know Kenobi is a common name. Plus he can use the force to confuse most people who gets suspicious about it

Hue

i am not totaly convinced but ill go along with you, ok here are more:

>luke family , shouldnt vador go check them ?
>obi one asking luke to join him despite luke being complete noob, i think i hould been luke begging obi one to accompany him instead.
>shouldnt obi one have sent luke immediately to yoda and not making him take risks ?

and the list go on

The real question is, why didn't Obi wan train luke between the prequels and original series? Did they intentionally want to reduce their chances of success?

He was only proving that his religion is true by using its power on him

I believe Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru pretty much told ol' ben to fuck off when he'd pass around

Jesus christ you're taking contrarianism to a whole new level

Yeah that's what it was. Beru and Owen were convinced Luke's father died while piloting and that Obi Wan was to blame.

>fuck off, old Ben
>you will let me see luke
>okay, come on in I guess

REKT

>what the fuck did you just say about my religion? What the Fuck, man? You can't just say shit like that in the workplace. My faith is my identity, and you start throwing your bigoted insults at me for what? I don't have to take that, not from you. I'm going to report you to HR, AND I hope you have a good lawyer, because I'm going to sue your ass for slander. I don't care who is in the proverbial white house, this empire doesn't belong to bigots like you.

Except Ben wasn't that kind of person, not to mention he already failed once with Anakin so he probably had a lot of self-doubt about his ability over the years.

If he could let Luke live a normal life, why not?

because Luke is A New Hope (tm) and without him the baddies win

>in the name of the Galactic Senate, you are under arrest for having religious views that we do not agree with
Whoa kinda racist eh?

>don't know what you're trying to say with first one
>this one is more about characterization, Luke was already whiny enough and reluctant hero is a common and relatable trope
>Kenobi didn't know where Yoda was until he died and could communicate with him as a force ghost

>>luke family , shouldnt vador go check them ?
Why would he?

Clever biscuit, aintcha?

in order to find his son?

can't be racist against a religion, especially not if you're black

Can someone shoop those stupid Pauly fingers on vader

>you are under arrest for having religious views that we do not agree with
And you know, leading both sides of the war that lead to the death of millions for the sole purpose of his personal gain.

He doesn't know he has a son until after luke has made a name for himself among the rebels.

Is this true? I haven't seen III in ages and don't really care about SW in general

Sheev told him Padme died, Vader assumed the kids went with her

Especially this next part

>America is evir!

Love this meme.

Literally the only reason there hasn't been a world war in over 70 years.

List of planets the Jedi Order fucked up: 10+

List of planets the Sith Empire blew up: 1

>List of planets the Jedi Order fucked up: 10+
what
>List of planets the Sith Empire blew up: 1
The what

>what

The Jedi were responsible for all manner of fucked up shit during the days of the Republic. This guy is a perfect example.

>Oh we don't care about the interstellar race of assholes fucking your planet's ass Grievous fuck off.

>Hey you turned the tide of the war but the guys fucking your ass cried to the Senate so you better stop.

>Okay now we're going to invade you, destroy your armies, fuck up all of your infrastructure, and massacre your people because you did to your enemies exactly what they did to you.

Jedi Order were fucking retards and ruined dozens of planets with their fingerquotes "diplomacy" bullshit.

Wait, wasn't Grievous deceived by a false flag attack?

>mfw they would've arrested him for "being a sith lord" and the courts immediately throw it out

reminder that even if sheev came peacefully they were going to kill him
windu literally says "WE CANNOT LET HIM LIVE, HE CONTROLS THE COURTS"
straight up religiously motivated murder of an elected official
terrorist fucking shits

Ok, a little vague, but what do you mean by "planets the Sith Empire blew up".

>but what do you mean by "planets the Sith Empire blew up".

youtube.com/watch?v=7g77WN6obk4

>Galactic Empire
>Sith Empire
Well know I can't take you seriously at all

>hur hur Palpatine wasn't a Sith guys seriously

Take your New Republic bullshit and blow it out your ass.

Calling a Sith Empire is wrong though.
They didn't publicly go around saying hey our emperor is an evil Sith wizard and his second hand man is one too, they kept that shit secret.
>Take your New Republic bullshit and blow it out your ass.
What does the New Republic have to do with any of this.