Marries a superstar

>marries a superstar
>gets old with a retard

espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/page/enterpriseNFLWives/wives-former-nfl-players-left-navigate-concussion-settlement

welp, gold digging only works until the mine is empty and once it's empty you might be too ugly by then to mine another one so you have to deal with the one you got until the rest of your life if you don't want to be a single mom

Even if she's a gold digger at least she's sticking by him for now
I moved in with a girl who went on and on any loving me more than anything but send me back to my homeland after 7 months and unironically thinks she's still entitled to my time

you what

who went on about loving me*
you know, the I'm unique and most women are sluts unlike me type

>send me back to my homeland after 7 months and unironically thinks she's still entitled to my time
is the part that im not clear with

don't indulge the foreigner and his retardation. we've got more than enough of it locally to be concerned with

can someone translate this to english

I went to Germany because she wanted to be together and she wanted to live together permanently. When time ran out I had to come back because she didn't want to go through the process that would allow us to live together and now she's crying nonstop about how she loves me and biggest mistake, forgive me blah blah

Neck yourself faggot

so you were in Germany for 7 months?

did you work or study here, because otherwise you overstayed your entry permission by 4 months and should have been deported anyway

I forgot I need to be a muzzie in order for your country to welcome me

>she didn't want to go through the process that would allow us to live together
so getting married?
depending on how long you've been together, that's not a thing to take lightly
>b-but we love each other
even then, logistics gets in the way. that's why most long distance relationships dont work.
i've been there, brother. mine was a russian qt :,(

most muzzies can't even enter Germany in the first place, not even for just 3 months as they need a visa first

their only option is to come here by boat and foot and then apply for asylum

you as an american on the other hand have the privilege to not need a visa to come here for 3 months comfortably by plane, yet you decided to take advantage of your right and stay here illegaly for additionally 4 months

not cool

It's not the most logical thing to do but she made it all happen so I believed everything that she did deserved taking a chance. In the end she wasn't ready but only a woman can think you can ship someone off and expect them to long for you until they're ready
I need to move on even I'm full of hurt and anger and she'll have to live with her choices. What happened with the Russian? They're such qts Russian girls

they had a special needs son too.

I wasn't going to stay forever since I can earn a lot more in the medical field here than there. There's loads of refugees, I'll paint my skin and claim to be syrian since they can't even verify actual syrians and just allow any kebab claiming to be a rapefugee in

yeah yeah, nice meme blabla

you know, I really hope you will at least not dare to ever hypocritically complain about Mexican "illegals" in the US, since - for 4 months - you, too, were an illegal

downplay it as much as you want, but the truth is you committed a crime and should be ashamed of yourself

nah I do have a stiff neck this morning tho

long distance happened. and life
grew apart. love faded

>grew apart. love faded

damn bro, hope you didn't get too hung up on that

took 3 years but yeah im over it. new gf now
>tfw gf