How badly would he fuck up McNugget?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zWiQ3F282k4
youtube.com/watch?v=qENqFj2J1po&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=tquROqDtVHU
youtube.com/watch?v=eUx9OE7DZAo
youtube.com/watch?v=zBm79D9FX94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

McGregor won four rounds off Floyd. He would fuck up and knock out the inferior skilled Canelo.

If you don't realise Floyd was having fun with him it shows how stupid you actually are, Floyd threw like 6 punches in the first 2 rounds.

>getting your ass beat is having fun

boxtards everyone. I guess Conor was also having fun when he threw no punches and got tko'd?

>punching your opponent's gloves means you're winning

>everyone including the judges have Conor winning the opening rounds
>I'm gonna act like a dumbass for free

Did you actually see the fight or the just the stats. If you actually saw the fight you'd have seen Floyd was measuring him in the first and then let him tire out the rest of the fight. Conor blew his load in the first 5 rounds.

mcgregor is the greatest boxer mayweather ever fought and that's simply fact. mcgregor was also his best win.

look at punches landed, look at rounds won, enough said

1 judge gave him 3 rounds 2 have him 3 rounds. I can't keep listing all the advantages mcgregor had in this fight and still got his ass beat so all I will say is Floyd changed his entire fight style to give you all a show if he actually respected mcgregor as a striker and fought like usual mcgregor would be exposed as a bum hitting air and instead of this excuse you would all call him boring. The 41 year old retired boxer can't win with you mma casuals.

This but worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=zWiQ3F282k4

>watching wins rounds
>floyd won 1-4

lol, this is one of the many reasons why boxing sucks in general.. literally last Saturday was it's peak.

>punches landed
His punching form was so bad that his punches hit like kitten taps. Mayweather was letting Conor hit him.

McGregor will KO that can.

>'''''''''''punches''''''''''

McGasser can't punch for shit, most of those were just swats.

mma fans don't understand long term strategies. its a lost cause trying to educate them.
youtube.com/watch?v=qENqFj2J1po&t=0s

alll the advantages McGregor had in literally his debut boxing match against the best boxer of this generation holy fuck you boxtards are delusional. If Floyds intention was to give a show he would have come out swinging instead of getting his shit slapped for four rounds
>he was getting his ass beat to give the fans a show what a 5D chessmaster!!

Looking for a webm. I think it was Canelo punching someone and his mouthpiece comes flying in slowmotion. ANyone? thang u

>getting his shit slapped for four rounds

You're showing early signs of PTSD lad, calm down.

>His punching form was so bad
and yet he won four rounds against a boxer known for not getting hit
>Mayweather was letting Conor hit him.
boxfag delusion

>I have no argument: the post

>boxer known to run and dodge effectively suddenly lets himself get him
That just shows how weak Conor's taps were.

He didn't win 4 rounds though. Two judges gave him 1 round.

That was the plan.

>ass beat
Lmao people actually Conor's love taps in those first few rounds were actually doing any damage to Floyd

This is what happens when UFC scrubs start giving their opinions on boxing

Don't try to correct MMAnlets on their revisionist history using facts and actual knowledge of the sport.

there is nothiong else to add in this boring discussion. MMAs wont never learn because they are uneducated bloodthirsty rednecks.
This whole shit is like you take a demolition races fan to Monaco F1 GP

take the gloves off, pussies

They do exactly the same damage as MMA gloves

Mccuck just doesn't know how to throw punches properly, all arm """""punches""""", no proper technique

The fact Mayweather felt confident enough to walk him down like if he was Golovkin shows how he had absolutely no respect for the "elite" knockout power puncher of the ufc

Well Monaco is boring overrated shit. Don't care about mma btw

mma people are fukin dumb lol

I'd say Saul would win by KO without the T in front within 4.

He would kill him. A jab to the body from Canelo would leve Mcmeme wiouth a breath

didn't he say he was going to knock floyd out in those first four rounds? lol what a joke

MMAs, rednecks, mentally handicapped, hopeless NEETs, all still believe in Conor and father Xmas. How cute
Canelo would nervegas the bearded fag way before the 1st bell, ffs

Boxing connoisseur here. Prior to the fight I watched all of McGregor's UFC fights to try and judge his skill. Those fights showed me he had zero defence, very little punching power and even less stamina. Which apparantly is fine for UFC, but I knew it wouldn't cut it in a boxing match. Especially against Floyd.

The fight on saturday proved me 100% correct. His punches did nothing to Floyd and he was exhausted by the 5th. I've never seen a boxer so tired in my life when they hadn't taken a huge punch or been knocked down. He was just fatigued. God I love being right.

Canello would absolutely destroy McGregor. He would knock him out within 3 rounds, it wouldn't even be close.

The way Mcfaggot throws his punches is really pathetic. He could not KO a featherweigth. Wonder where it comes from the meme that he is a powerful puncher. Also his footgame is clumsy af, and yes, ran out of steam by midfight.
How AMAZING that some retards still think he had a chance to beat the tricky nigger.

It's because he knocked out aldo but aldo was dumb and ran straight into his hand

It's no longer relevant to ask how an MMA fighter would do in boxing. It's an entirely different sport.

There's no use in questioning how a boxer would do in MMA - there's not even the faintest possibility that a boxer would last more than three minutes against an MMA fighter.

Canelo and Floyd would lose to the lowest ranked UFC featherweight inside three minutes.

People ignores the fact that to be a decent pro boxer one has to: punch like a mule, be able to run 10 to 20 km/day after intensive gym training AND have the physical capacity to take powerful punches that would KO any other sportman. The third of these qualities is perhaps the most ignored my the casual mob.

if you gave a boxer a mma training camp i think he could do ok. like conor got a boxing camp. just teach them takedown defence and how to get up off the ground and they could be holm/cody tier

any boxer learning the basics of kicking and grapling would be literally unbeteable wearing 4 oz gloves. Most MMA pros would be retired with severe diasability problems after a fight against a recycled boxer.

>you will never see GGG punch mcgoobers head off in a single round

Lucas Browne got knocked the fuck out on the feet by Daniel Cormier and sent back to boxing where he can hide behind his pillows and win world titles.

No pillow gloves = no boxing defense. The boxing guard doesn't effectively block punches with mma gloves. You can just swing wild punches at their head and they can't block it.

alas

I think its just MMA only fans who had this idea (and probably still do have it) that conor is some mega puncher with one shot power. MMA striking is generally fucking trash compared to boxing, so someone who is even slightly better than most others comes across as amazing but the truth is conor doesnt even knock guys straight out (unless they charge towards him with their chins in the air) he just gets refs jumping in to stop it.

Anyone who watches both sports on a regular basis knew exactly what was happening on saturday

Vladimir Klitchko got his glass chin shattered by some random kickboxing bum then went on to dominate heavyweight boxing without getting dropped once.

>swing wild punches
>implying these would do any harm to a pro boxer
KEK

vitali*

Three guys one hammer would be easier to watch.

Lucas Browne was a pro boxer and went onto win a world title you faggot, while Daniel Cormier was a wrestler training striking for 5 months.

Conor would stop Canelo in under 5 rounds. Conor had Floyd hurt but Canelo was dominated every round. Conor is the better boxer better power better movement

hahahah holy fuck the shorts make that so perfect

post a vid or stfu

youtube.com/watch?v=tquROqDtVHU

knocked the fuck out. The glass jawed piece of shit even had headgear on.

He pissed off back to pillow tap after this.

>Lucas Browne
meciocre at best
>Daniel Cormier
a disgrace for sport

next?

> a disgrace for sport
Explain?

>posts vid
Good ozzy boi

worst than mediocre. All those meme titles are like 3rd division stuff.

>Conor had Floyd hurt
top lol when?

>pillow tap
t. never actually held a boxing glove so thinks it is soft

Still an above average pro

And how is Daniel Cormier a disgrace for sport?

>If you don't realise Floyd was having fun with him

No he wasn't. it was part of his plan, to let him gas out. it was not "fun", floyd could have tried to beat him right away, but he didn't, he took the safest option. he's a pussy, he's known for it. and also counting this win to make it 50 - 0 just shows how a weakling he is.

you really don't know anything about floyd or boxing lol

ITT: people still thinking Conor has some boxing skills
come on, he looked like a fucking idiot in there and if you don't understand what the first three rounds were about you shouldn't be in a fight thread

Trained boxers can literally kill people with punches they're trained to make the most out of openings, MMA 'boxers' slap and hammer punch each other with zero power.

but he does. the truth is floyd despite being a professional boxer didn't want to boxe with connor, he only waited for him to gas out, the gigantic pussy. then he decided he was safe enough to get active.

mma boxers can't allow themselves to throw their whole weight into punches that would lead into easy takedowns, they don't hide between big gloves for an easy guard. stop comparing an ineffection fighting style "professional boxing" with an effective fighting style like mma.

wow almost like kicks have more reach and power than punches... woah you mean a kick to the chin can knock someone out??? wtf

got in more hits than manny did

yet another fighting style more effective than boxing, what a shock.

>there's not even the faintest possibility that a boxer would last more than three minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=eUx9OE7DZAo
Kek.Canelo would kill Mcmeme under any rules

>an effective fighting style like mma

your average boxing retard would go in a foetal position and wait for the referee to save him.

mma will always be more effective. on a side note, Pride had better rules than UFC, stomping and knee to the head on the ground was allowed.

he was subbed by Kimbo

Doesn't count, heem was sleepy - he was just tired like McMeme #tired #biasedref #rigged

>everyone including the judges have Conor winning the opening rounds

That's because Manny was a threat so Mayweather didn't stand in front of him throwing no punches. And Manny still managed to stun Mayweather at one point

>le supermega puncher
Kek.People unironically thought that Mcmeme had more striking power than guys like fucking Canelo

KEK
E
K

I'd go even money he's stretchered out

is this the power of mma?

>what are these long things attached to the top of my body
nice guard

This is the same punch that nearly killed UFC's pound-for-pound number one, Jose Aldo. Now let that sink in

>le trigonometry man of supa punches

gr8b8m8

I am convinced that punched would've torn off my upper body. Jesus fuck that's scary. Does boxing have much of such shit or is most of it as fucking plain and boring as what I've seen on Saturday?

Saturday wasn't really a day for purists, just a WWE-like circus and a few prospects beating bums on the undercard. There's a good show on September 9th featuring some excellent little guys and then Golovkin vs Canelo on September 16th for the middleweight championship. Canelo is the guy landing the bodyshot in that gif and GGG is a notoriously hard puncher too, and they are also both intelligent fighters, so it should be a high-paced, violent chess match

I mean, aside from highlights, boxing is mostly jab, punch, clinch, referee breaks them up, rinse, repeat.

Sometimes it can get fun though.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBm79D9FX94

>inb4 barrera fans

Even going for knockouts requires technical skill, you moron, and if you thought Mayweather completely toying with McGasser was boring and not entertaining you obviously wont understand or like boxing as a sport.

he didn't need that kidney anyway, that's why we have two

So boxing is an autistic fantasy of people seeing shit where there's none and screeching about it on Tunesian raft building forum?
Gonna wait for that one then.

One of those rare guys that you could send ten men at and he'd just knock them all out. He was actually frightening at his peak.

As opposed to a Polak's job of actually seeing shit and unclogging it from a brit's toilet? I'll give you that.

McGregor wouldn't stand a fucking chance. He'd get his shit punched in.

Lasted 10 rounds against the "GOAT" in his first pro boxing fight and put on a better show that spic

Or they would just stand up.

Glad we came to an agreement mate. Seriously.