/trans/ - DESPAIR Edition

>Liverpool have made an inquiry to sign 21-year-old Monaco's France midfielder Thomas Lemar for a club record fee of up to £55m. (Daily Telegraph)

Paris St-Germain have reached an agreement for the loan of 18-year-old Monaco's France forward Kylian Mbappe with an option to buy for £166m. (L'Equipe - in French)

>Chelsea are optimistic a deal can be struck for £30m-rated Leicester City midfielder Danny Drinkwater, 27, before Thursday's transfer deadline. (Daily Telegraph)

The future of Crystal Palace's Dutch manager Frank de Boer is in doubt after three defeats from the opening three games of the Premier League season. (Guardian)

>West Ham United boss Slaven Bilic is battling to save his job after failing to secure a point in the first three games. (Sun)

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has left open the possibility of Belgium striker Divock Origi, 22, going out on loan provided the club can bring in players before the transfer window closes. (Liverpool Echo)

>Arsenal defender Shkodran Mustafi is preparing to leave the Gunners for Inter Milan just a year after the Germany international, 25, joined them for £35m from Valencia. (ESPN)

Stoke have agreed a £15m deal with Tottenham for 24-year-old Austria defender Kevin Wimmer. (Sky Sports)

>Former Cologne player Wimmer will have a medical with the Potters on Monday after Tottenham and Stoke agreed on an initial £15m fee, with a further £3m due in add-ons. (Daily Mirror)

Chelsea forward Loic Remy, 30, is wanted by Spanish side Las Palmas and Italian outfit Cagliari. (Daily Mail)

>Chelsea manager Antonio Conte remains totally committed to the Premier League champions even if they fail to sign any more players before the close of the transfer window. (Evening Standard)

Chelsea will revive their interest in Swansea striker Fernando Llorente, 32, with a bid as they look to make at least three signings before the window closes. (Independent)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WX8dM_pZC7M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Arsenal_F.C._(1886–1966)#Move_to_Highbury_and_the_promotion_controversy_.281910.E2.80.9325.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet, 29, is a target for Napoli who have contacted the Reds about a potential switch. (Gianluca Di Marzio)

Swansea City will offer Manchester City £13m as they attempt to re-sign striker Wilfried Bony, who they sold to City in January 2015 in a deal worth up to £28m. (Daily Mail)

>Birmingham remain in talks over a club-record deal for Ghana midfielder Afriyie Acquah although Torino do not want to sell the 25-year-old. (Sky Sports)

Former Arsenal striker Thierry Henry has questioned why Chile forward Alexis Sanchez would stay with the Gunners after their 4-0 thrashing at Liverpool. The 28-year-old has one year left on his contract and has been linked with Manchester City. (Sky Sports)

>Arsenal are prepared to meet a £75m buyout clause to sign Real Madrid's Spain midfielder Marco Asensio, 21, before Thursday's transfer deadline. (Sunday Express)

Everton will move for £40m-rated Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy, 30, who is also wanted by Chelsea. (Sunday Mirror)

>West Ham's proposed club-record move for £38m-rated Sporting Lisbon and Portugal midfielder William Carvalho, 25, has been placed in jeopardy by their poor form. (Sunday Times - subscription required)

Arsenal are set to lose defender Kieran Gibbs, 27, midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, 24, forward Lucas Perez, 28, and defender Shkodran Mustafi, 25, before the transfer window closes. (Sunday Telegraph)

>Liverpool are pushing to sign Oxlade-Chamberlain, who has also been linked with Chelsea. (Sunday Mirror)

Liverpool have set a Monday deadline for Barcelona to agree a fee for 25-year-old midfielder Philippe Coutinho. (Onda Cero - in Spanish)

I now remember Loic Remy

Reposting:

>An Aberdeen footballer has been rescued from a river after a night out in Glasgow. Gary Mackay-Steven, 26, was suffering from the effects of hypothermia when he was pulled from the River Kelvin by firefighters early on Sunday morning. The former Celtic winger was then taken to the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital by paramedics.

>Aberdeen FC confirmed the player was treated for hypothermia and was now "recovering well" at home. A club statement said: "On behalf of Gary, the club extends its thanks to the emergency services involved. The club will not be commenting further on the matter."

>Scottish pissheads

>Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet, 29, is a target for Napoli who have contacted the Reds about a potential switch

Hart will be englands starting gk

BIG news lads, Panathinaikos captain Zeca has joined Kobenhavn.

Olympiakos linked with Mirallas, Demba Ba, Okaka and even Arsenal's Lucas through various sources.

Wonga must be blackmailing Arsenal, he prob have proofs of satanic pedo rituals or something

NEW

>Scottish pissheads

It was clearly a suicide attempt m8. That's why the club aren't commenting further. The way it's being reported is not as a cheeky river fall. The media have been briefed that he tried to kill himself.

Who will Wonga panic buy this time to shut up fans?

Keep in mind that he can't be too expensive.

Shit way to do it desu

>"Courinho isn't leaving la'. The club said so!"
>desperately making last gasp bids for attacking players days before the window closes

Chelsea didn't even look that good yesterday desu

Krychowiak, Lucas Moura, Guedes and to a lesser extent Di Maria are on sale.

So probably Krychowiak.

Litterally nothing wrong with being a jock and wanting to die desu

Everton didn't try for 70 minutes.

They didn't have to

>Arsenal are prepared to meet a £75m buyout clause to sign Real Madrid's Spain midfielder Marco Asensio, 21, before Thursday's transfer deadline. (Sunday Express)

>things that will never happen

pick two

...oh.

I feel bad now.

He probably thought he had Lemar set aside for when Sanchez, Mustafi and Chamberlain leave in the next couple days. If other teams are buying up Wenger panic buys before he even gets them then Arse fans might be marching on the Emirates by the end of the week.

>desperate for death
>throw yourself in a river
>get dragged out and forced to continue living

Poor bastard

Kek

Is playing under Derek McInnes really that much of a change from Brendão?

>Wenger panic buys before he even gets them then Arse fans might be marching on the Emirates by the end of the week.
I hope they do, it would be lel worthy

>might
More like won't.

Either would make me suicidal desu

>Actually plays football rather than hoofball physical shit
>Sets out a low percent fat diet for you
>Great emotional speeches
>Educated and actually coherent
Brendan must be like a god in scotland

Any updates on the Great British Bake-off being good this season situation?

>Arse
>Buying anything

Outlook not good

Ah yes, Brendan, the great philosopher. The leader of men.

youtube.com/watch?v=WX8dM_pZC7M

*carves*

that guy on the left is 100% a pedophile

Steady

tbf, 100% of Britain is a pedophile

What's the word on gf to me transfer?

I beg to differ. Morata looked very good, such a lovely smile.

desu 14 year old girls love him so its probably consensual

you have a transfer ban la, it will be lifted in 2028

The worse mistake is no Mary. I can't see Prue Leith being as kind to some of the abject failures as she was.

McInnes is an odd man, he turned down the Sunderland job just so he can keep trying to be the Jock Simeone.

>implying 14 year olds can consent
Stop noncing about yeah

they can in holland and germany

talks broke off after a failed physical mate

think it's 16 lad

is there a loan fee for mbrappe?

It's 16, with some strict rules until 18, here lad

Didn't UEFA Financial Fair Play Regulations block the transfer?

Until they get their bribe

Nah that's sensible, Sunderland are a fucking mess and you're only gonna increase your rep as a manager by getting them promoted

Have Arse even been linked with anyone?

Mahrez recently (as Sanchez's replacement)

Morata was alright but everton where blackburn tier

Lads I'm really worried my team will get relegated from the premier league...it took us a while to come up and we were pretty lucky to get promoted and now things look bleak.

Can you convince me Arsenal will avoid the drop?

>Nah that's sensible
I'm not so sure, when's the lastime someone from the SPL outside of Celtic/Ranger's manager got an offer from a good team? I know Sunderland are a bit of a joke right now but Aberdeen's record transfer is still 1.1 million from years ago, it's a shoe-string situation that's surely more stressful than a team that was in the EPL last season.

Dendoncker to Monaco

>refball goal
lmao

He'll get an offer from a more stable champ team the moment managers start getting poached

When did Arsenal come up?

they're loaning instead of buying him

Daily reminder Monaco has enough money to pay Messi's release clause.

Daily reminder PSG only bought Mbappé so Monaco could help them destroy Barcelona forever.

1919 through shady dealings with the Football League en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Arsenal_F.C._(1886–1966)#Move_to_Highbury_and_the_promotion_controversy_.281910.E2.80.9325.29

Founded on a swamp

>3/3 clean sheets
is Lossl elite?

He was awful at Mainz apparently.

Wagner is elite

Top kek I just got a 3 (three) day ban for making this /trans/ thread early, despite other thread being at 480 posts. Despite an entire new set of rumours for a new thread. A 3 DAY BAN. I wonder if anyone got a 3 day ban for all the fight spam. The absolute state of you janny.

are you gonna cry

Make threads early should be a permanent range ban.

>LFC are trying to push through a club-record deal for Lemar understood to be worth over £70m inclusive of add-ons. (Melissa Reddy)
>Thomas Lemar is 'is enthusiastic over a switch to Anfield.' (Melissa Reddy)
>Divock Origi could potentially be used as a sweetener to conclude a deal. (Melissa Reddy)
>Liverpool are still optimistic of landing Naby Keita next season, however Renato Sanches is not on the agenda. (Melissa Reddy)
>The move is not linked to Barcelona’s pursuit of Coutinho, with the Merseysiders insistent their “definitive stance” will not shift before the window shuts.

>Lemar to Liverpool
>Ox to Liverpool
>VVD to Liverpool

If all these happen before the window shuts, where will Liverpool finish?

Maybe because the NSFW op pic.

quadruple winners

CL semifinal, 2nd place of PL, League cup winner.

easily top 10 of the table, maybe even top 7

I doubt Liverpool will go for Ox if they get Lemar

>big clubs are spending money on deadline day
>2017
if you believe this youre a bigger sucker than ya mam last night

NEW HOUR, NEW THREAD

Why do people rate oxlade chamberlain now

He is going to liverpoop so he is now elite la.

good morning as/sp/ee

4th

A handful of good games at wingback, which he hasn't really been able to replicate.

>realise first kid is ugly
>go into panic mode with twins and suffer actually putting winky in a woman
hard work being CR7

New thread

>golden budha statue
What a pleb taste of decoration.

>getting this bumruffled because you got rightly banned making an early thread

Someone please buy Mahrez, losing the ball 75% of the time you get it is a fucking liability.

NEW THREAD

£4m. final offer

ill give you 2 freddos

Sold. To the highest bidder.

I got blocked for 15 minutes for making fun of larping christfags on Sup Forums. Janny and Mods work entirely on feel feels.

This is the virtual form of autistic screeching

>kloppo going for non african players

Is he getting his gold dug out of him?

who will win the league?
Serious answers only please (no Liverpool)

Who would be the best replacement for Mbappe? Including non-premier league guys

robben

None of those are gonna happen.