Seriously, how the fuck did Raimi get away with this?

Seriously, how the fuck did Raimi get away with this?

Oh i get it. Racism is funny.

>I take racism seriously

Salutations reddit ^_^ enjoy your visit

>W-WHY DON'T YOU THINK ITS F-FUNNY!?

r*ddit btfo

>not posting the transcript
I guess I have to do it for you.

>oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Peter, when I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

Really does stimulate the old prefrontal cortex

it's juvenile and almost played out but as long as it triggers faggots like you I'm on board

also, it's usually 12 year olds who post this shit. meaning we own the future, not you.

Nice

>That's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you?

>Thank you, he did.

Isn't it a hitler quote?

Why are aunt may and uncle ben always portrayed to be old as fuck?

When my nephew is in high school I'll be like 40. When I was in high school my parents were around 45.

>Im too smart for racist jokes
Why are you even here?

>You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground?

Every. Single. Time.

>knowing what's reddit
You shouldn't blow your cover like that next time

>About the final scene, Maguire stated: 'When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Kirsten Dunst] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all the women's contracts stating that they would not make love with Spider-Man. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the George Washington Bridge with two other people: the photographer and a technician. No one else. I said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Punch me I'll bleed.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib... I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really... I really... I really raped her. And she screamed.'

Did these autists legitimately fall for shit bait? Confirmed for retards. Sup Forums is literally sjw-tier with the "everything I don't agree with triggers me" knee-jerk (You)s. Just like the ones they're going to give me.

>Harry tells me you're quite the science whiz. You know, I'm something of a scientist myself. I like to pee on ants and watch them swim around in it. I sometimes wonder what they think of the mysterious yellow rain. They panic at first, mandiples flaining, running into each other, trying to escape the warm, bitter stream, but eventually the come to accept it, maybe even enjoy it. Really puts things into perspective. So Pete, if you ever find yourself in doubt, just find an ant hill, and pee on it. You'll thank me later.

>Any more bright Ideas?
>Yeah I could take you old jew fat ass into the rails and grind you so your grease make the train wheels go slower then I'll jizz all over you with my reactive sticky cum so the train completely stops.

it was another time you know