What is wrong with anglos?

What is wrong with anglos?

>hey bby wan sum fucc

Show bobs

It's only the first step in normalizing human/dolphin relationships
Reminder that dolphins are evil, intelligent creatures with rape caves who hate humans
This article was probably written by a dolphin itself to progressively normalize dolphin sex and eventually destroy the human race through racemixing

>This week, the media went nuts over revelations in a BBC documentary about Lovatt’s interactions with a male dolphin during a NASA-funded experiment in the 1960s. “He would rub himself on my knee, my foot or my hand and I allowed that,” she said. “I wasn’t uncomfortable, as long as it wasn’t too rough. It was just easier to incorporate that and let it happen.” Eventually, it became routine. “It would just become part of what was going on, like an itch, just get rid of that scratch and we would be done and move on,” she said. During the segment, a narrator intones, “Margaret felt the best way of focusing his mind back on the lessons was to relieve his desires herself, manually.” She makes sure to clarify: “It was sexual on his part, it was not sexual on mine — sensual perhaps.”

nice

What is wrong with Pakis?

>1 shot at life
>not born a horny dolphin with a cute NASA resercher gril

>women would rather fuck dolphins than you

>Comes back to face justice
Nothing wrong with that

>You will never fuck a dolphin
Why even live

>mfw she was supposed to be a one of the smart ones
>mfw she realised the ultimate redpill

More like he realised living in a prison cell in Britain is better than living in Bombistan

Where is benis?

This is a blue board user

That's dolphin pussy, the ultimate redpill

>big vagina
>dolphin have big pepe
>gril used to pleasure BDC on daily

Your prisons look like shit though. At least by European standards

glassify pakistan

google "trainer loves his dolphin"

I've seen a better picture desu. On phone though.

l-lewd

Anyone bother asking the dolphins.

Someone post that dojinshit about girls getting gangraped by dolphin and octopus in a space station a la Dead Space.

big vagina? it looks very tight

kek, is it that famous "civilization"?

people who have sex with animals should be stoned to death

You fuck with Brazilians, don't you?

what is your problem

Honestly dolphin women are probably just as if not more intelligent than human women. A dolphin navigates its whole life through a fully three dimensional environment: surely a dolphin woman could with proper instruction be a much better practitioner of multivariable calculus than any human woman. Why not fuck them? Stop dolphinphobia today

Wow amazing shilling OP where do you get your annual (((fish))) from???

I was a macac in a previous life

I would.