I couldn't tell if this guy was Ewan Mcgregor or Michael Fassbender the whole time...

I couldn't tell if this guy was Ewan Mcgregor or Michael Fassbender the whole time. Turns out he was a hybrid of the two.

Face blind is autism

I liked him, reminded me of some old timey actor. I didn't think it was possible to look like that anymore.

what was the point of this character, again?
someone remind me

reminds me of this guy

That's the guy from the exorcist right?

Good actor, thoroughly enjoyed his work.

yo mister white when we gonna steal some plans n shit bitch

yeah. that guy stood out in all his scenes. He's going places

i proclaim him /ourguy/

He has that kind of rough hewn face, mature hairline (not crazy luscious hair like you see on every actor today) and a mustache. Super old school look. And very british.

>i proclaim him /ourguy/

A strong proclamation, i'll watch his seven most recent works and come back to you with my vote.

Yeah, I could easily picture him playing a leftenant in an old WW2 movie giving the jerry a jolly good slap

>In the Independent on Sunday 2006 Pink List - a list of the most influential gay men and women - he came no. 47, down from no. 46.

He honestly wouldn't look out of place at all in the original Star Wars

1) He told the Pvt to shut up when he came to tell Moth about the battle on Scarif and this lead to Choppers cameo

2) Lead Blue Squadron on Scarif

This guy was in Law and Order UK
I used to geek out because Doctor Who and Battlestar actors were in it. Now this happend.

/ourguy/ it is

more liek /ourgay/

Why don't you have a mustache you pleb.

So what is the mustache actors name? Everyone is talking about him but no one is actually saying his name

confirmed

hey. there's freedman angina

The funny thing is, #35 came in First, Third, Sixteenth, Twenty-Third, and Fortieth. Actually, he came in Sixteenth a bunch of times.

>Actually, he came in Sixteenth a bunch of times
I cannot find my sides

> Wicket has eye implants
> movie Batou does not

good job universe
good job

He looks like CIA where he's always on the verge of laughter. He's shit, but the least of Rogue One's problems.

Ben Daniels.

>geek out
Back to plebbit

X-wing pilots are the Super Troopers of the Stars Wars Universe.
Hey, Udo Picus...GROW A GODDAMN MUSTACHE.