Flat Earth

Who thinks the earth is flat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n2JaM86xpqo?t=9m23s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If it is not flat why do you never have to use curved fence boards on a farm fence? Flat boards nailed at 90 degrees for kilometers. Zero bend. Perfectly flat.

Idiots

it could be

there's no real evidence for any known model anyway

Begone shill, I know your plan to make pol look "stupid"

>Who thinks the earth is flat?

Retards, mostly.

1. Go to the coast, somewhere with boats.
2. Watch a ship sail over the horizon.
3. Note that the bottom of it disappears before the top of it does, which is only consistent with Earth being round.
4. Walk into the ocean and fucking drown.

Not many people because it's /x/ tier nuttery.

The model shown in OP's pic definitely wrong due to the Antarctic circle being shown as being larger than the Arctic circle.

No. I think it's concave. Watch Lord Steven Christ's videos on youtube. I never imagined I would believe it, but his videos convinced me.

Except physics.

Round planet casts round shadow?

I thought our education system was better than this. You must be one of those retards out east

I want to check out his videos because even though I don't buy shit like this, I find it very interesting. He has like a thousand videos though, so what's a good starting point?

Meant to reply to

flat earth theories are disinfo concoted by Hitler and the molemen of Agartha to cover up the fact that the earth is actually hollow.

>3. Note that the bottom of it disappears before the top of it does, which is only consistent with Earth being round.

lol ball earthers crack me up

a spherical object casts a straight shadow when on surface of another spherical object (because of the curve)

Like THIS, you fucking nigger?

I'm going to tell you about a concept that I call 'conspiracy misdirection'. It's basically a type of misinformation/disinformation. Conspiracy misdirection is what happens when a conspiracy theory is propagated that is considered to be the truth about whatever that conspiracy theory is about, but actually is NOT the truth and hides an even GREATER conspiracy that is TRUE (and thus NOT a 'theory'). One of the MAJOR techniques that intelligence agencies such as the CIA, MI5, the Mossad, etc. use to deceive us is conspiracy misdirection, which is to make certain conspiracy theories popular in mainstream society that are used to push us further away from the truth. I'll give you an example: They'll tell us that the Apollo 11 Moon landing never happened, although I think that what most likely happened is that the Apollo 11 Moon landing not only happened, but they found more than they bargained for on the Moon like artifacts and ruins which CONFIRM that we are NOT alone in the universe. Eventually, we might have even been warned to never come back - which might explain why we've never gone back to the Moon since 1972. Even if we weren't warned to never return to the Moon, we DID land on the Moon and found WORKS OF INTELLIGENCE on it. I am UTTERLY CONVINCED that people on the NASA payroll are promoting the 'Moon hoax' conspiracy theory to push people further from the possibility that beings (possibly even ancient HUMAN beings) landed on the Moon a long time ago and built stuff there. The 'Moon hoax' theory might have even been CREATED by NASA employees. COME ON people, THINK. What do you think is the more paradigm-shattering secret?: The possibility that we DIDN'T land on the Moon or the possibility that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there? OBVIOUSLY it's the second possibility. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) You see, the REAL reason why the second possibility is being hidden from us is NOT because a loving government wants to prevent mass panic (that's just the cover story), but because they want to prevent us from asking 'too many' questions. If it were confirmed that we DID land on the Moon and found artificial stuff there but were lied to about such a historic discovery, then people (and LOTS of them) WOULD ask more questions about what else they've been lied to about. They'd say "Well, they lied to us about that, so what ELSE have they lied to us about? The origin and history of the human species? The pharmaceutical industry? Free energy? The banking industry?" It opens the door to EVERYTHING. EVERYTHING. And THAT'S why the 'Moon hoax' theory is FIERCELY promoted, while most people have almost NEVER heard of that second possibility (and, more worryingly, probably haven't even THOUGHT ABOUT IT). Another example of conspiracy misdirection is the sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory. The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory is a CIA psyop designed to divide and distract people from the TRUE nature of Earth, which is that Earth is HOLLOW. Earth's crust is about 800 miles thick and there is a 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a nuclear fission reactor) which is about 650 miles in diameter and the distance between a dweller in the Inner Earth world and their inner central 'sun' is only about 2,900 miles. (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Okay, this is a shorter version of what conspiracy misdirection is for people that don't like reading lots of text: Conspiracy misdirection is when a false conspiracy theory is used to hide a true conspiracy theory that has even more far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. (end)

Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, the Flat Earth conspiracy theory is being used to hide the Hollow Earth theory so that mainstream plebs never think about it. I know that the Flat Earth theory is a misdirection, because the Flat Earth theory become VERY popular starting from sometime last year OUT OF NOWHERE. There has NEVER been ANY convincing evidence of the Flat Earth theory (even when it suddenly become popular last year). Earth is hollow. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Round Earth 'theory'? The mainstream media is pushing the Round Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you?

people who have never had access to a personal plane with a father who likes to skirt the upper operating limits of said plane

because literally you can debunk the flat earth thing with a cesna skylane

that's the airplane version of a honda civic

ITT: People unironically think moon phases are earth's shadow

Here's a diagram I made of the hollow configuration of Earth. As you can see in the diagram, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature (which means that you would actually see land in the sky if you stood on the inner surface of Earth).

Actually no one with a functional brain thinks that.

maybe they're talking about that thing called an eclipse you silly billy goose butt

We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the hollow pill. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the Hollow Earth 'theory'.

>mfw someone thought the earth was round near me

What you think Beechcraft is more like a civic?

Everyone knows the earth is banana shaped

>1Post.exe

I read everything you wrote and I was aware of misderection. Although I'm not convinced on hollow earth that is mostly be cause I have no historical context except maybe Greek mythos. What are some other misperceptions are there? 9/11 would basically mean that not only do false flags exist, but any and all. Would be orchestrated with ease. Through media and money, everything is owned. It's a guarantee that if it was us vs the state then all governments would sooner collapse than lose their power over people. Notice what I said, government does not equal power over individuals. It is merely a form of system. I also believe other misperceptions are simply political parties, all of which circulate a biased system of control.

It's possible I guess. To pretend that you personally know if the Earth is flat or not is pretty presumptuous

We sure do love to think we know everything though. Makes us feel very safe and in control

The ruling families are based in Europe, not America nor Israel. They are controlling America (and, indeed, the rest of the world) from Europe for its economic prosperity and military might via their secret society networks. These secret society networks hoard many things (like money - which they create anyway, natural resources such as gold and herbal medicines, and, most importantly of all, KNOWLEDGE). These secret societies hoard knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE mathematics, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. They want people to point the finger of blame at America (and Israel, in the Muslim World), while not focusing on Europe in the belief that it is a faded superpower (which it is at the level of individual European countries, but that's not the point). The point is that these people are based in Europe (for historical reasons), but have set themselves up globally. They're found mainly in the City of London, Bavaria, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome and Geneva. The ruling families knew about the so-called 'New World' before individual European colonial empires even 'discovered' them, due to the ancient knowledge of geography hidden in their secret societies. The ruling families still control so-called 'former European colonies' via their secret society networks via the individual European countries that originally colonised those countries. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) There are secret societies controlling all of the major aspects of human civilisation, such as politics, the media (both mainstream AND alternative, yes, they have infiltrated the alternative media community too), international banking, corporations and entertainment. The secret societies have a FIERCELY compartmentalised, hierarchical structure and there is ultimately only ONE secret society that has ALL of the knowledge of the other secret societies, this secret society has dominion over ALL of the other secret societies and thus, the whole world. (end)

The Freemasons are low in the hierarchy of secret societies (that's why you even know that they exist in the first place). I doubt that the highest secret society calls itself 'the Illuminati' (it's a meme name anyway), it probably doesn't even have a name so that it's super-hard to know that they exist (let alone to research them). Only secret societies that are low in the hierarchy are semi-known in the public arena (like Freemasonry, for example). Compartmentalisation is the name of the game. No-one spills all of the secrets because no-one KNOWS all of the secrets (except the TINY FEW at the top of the hierarchy of secret societies). If you want to know the structure of these secret societies and the networks they form, think of a multi-national corporation. These secret societies are structured like multi-national corporations (although it would be more accurate to say that multi-national corporations are structured like these secret societies, because these secret societies are MUCH OLDER than any multi-national corporation). Like a multi-national corporation (like McDonald's, for example), these secret societies have a headquarters somewhere (like the City of London, for example) and subsidiaries in other parts of the world. Those subsidiaries get their instructions from the headquarters and that's why you can walk into any McDonald's restaurant anywhere in the world and enter almost the same place (with only minor variations, like an obvious difference in the language being used there). It's the same with these secret societies.

People like the Rothschilds and the royal families of Europe are related by blood. Major world-leaders and banking dynasties are related by blood. They breed only among themselves to maintain their genetics. If they breed outside their circle, then their genetics will be diluted. Pic related (it's from a MAINSTREAM magazine, if I remember correctly).

hmm does it though?
youtu.be/n2JaM86xpqo?t=9m23s

>leaf falls for leaf
Is this post-ironic existentialist shitposting?

On September 19, 2011, a Swiss scientific study led by Dr. James Glattfelder proved that a staggering 80% of all the money that was being made in the world was filtering back into the pockets of the Federal Reserve through very carefully disguised "interlocking directorates" of corporations. This includes the big media conglomerates. Supercomputers were used to analyse a database of the top 37 million corporations and individual investors worldwide. Shockingly, only 737 corporations controlled a network that was earning 80% of all the world's profits. This information was deeply hidden within the data and required supercomputer power to discover. These 737 entities enjoyed power in the system that was ten times greater than they should have had from their wealth alone. With even greater number-crunching, this web of ownership could be further narrowed down to a superentity of only 147 companies. An astonishing 75% of the corporations within this superentity are financial institutions. The top 25 financial institutions within this highly covert group include Barclays, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Merrill Lynch, UBS, Bank of New York, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and Bank of America - all of which are allegedly members of the Federal Reserve. The actual banks running the Federal Reserve have never been openly and officially revealed - ostensibly for their own safety and privacy. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) Representative Alan Grayson, former representative Ron Paul and now deceased senator Robert Byrd forced through a congressional audit of the Federal Reserve in 2011 and found that the Fed secretly gave away $26 trillion dollars worth of American taxpayers' money. Twenty-six trillion dollars - not to the people, not to the government, but to the top Federal Reserve banks themselves - to bail them out. Several of the bailed-out banks were not even based in the United States. Had this money been redirected to the people, it could have done wonders, considering this staggering figure is well over a third of the value of the entire world's gross domestic product in a given year. However, the greed of the financial institutions is so high, and the gambles they have taken are so huge, that this was only barely enough money to keep them alive. Furthermore, the Nazi Party was financed and supported by Federal Reserve bankers. The Bolshevik Revolution, which created the Soviet Union beginning in 1917, was also financed by Federal Reserve bankers. (end)

only people who havent been to high school believe in that

>equlibrium of forces
>physics 101

Very interesting read, am browsing list of names for the companies. After that, then what? Is there anything we as individuals can accomplish?

>After that, then what? Is there anything we as individuals can accomplish?

Kek, not really. Just be aware of the world around you and try to get through to as many people as you can. Most people don't want to hear it though

My dick curves to the left naturally. Not possible on a flat Earth. Sad!

This board is so far gone I can't tell who's being ironic ITT and who's actually being serious. Like the amount of effort put into this bait is fucking staggering.

even australia is amazed by the shitpostting that is occuring , it is time to stop

>Is there anything we as individuals can accomplish?

What we need is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually and collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING is illusory, EXCEPT CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY to begin with. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.

The earth is flat.

That's because Australia is literally retarded and can't comprehend anything

What are your enlightened opinions on the matter Australia? You got it all figured out?

The UN, apparently.

Flat Earth model is their logo

so i guess its the jewish media spreading lies about earth being round... right?

-look up at the sky, focus on 1 star
-walk 10 meters
-star doesn't move

Round earthers BTFO

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is holographic in nature. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.

The jews are simply the face that the true elite use to cover themselves.

see

If the earth was round I wouldn't be here right now would I? Fucking idiot.

>how can I play the victim in this situation?

The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake

>implying

hey burger, is NASA real or fake?

What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Not only did our ancestors know about the holographic nature of 'reality', but there is also scientific evidence for the holographic nature of 'reality'.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmud Shabstari

Its real in that it exists

but are NASA's discoveries real or fake? is the moon landing staged too?

Hmm I'll have some vivid dreams today but alas I must slumber. Thanks for your reality

What about ESA, the Chinese space fags and rocket hobbyist groups?

It doesn't matter to them whether they are called 'Jews' or not. Some of them practice Judaism (albeit esoteric versions of Judaism) and some don't. What matters to them is not what they are called, but that they keep their genetics intact - this is why they incessantly breed only within their small genetic circle.

No problem, Ameribro.

I don't have that information available to be honest. There is lots of fishy stuff concerning it though. Doesn't mean it's fake necessarily but it doesn't mean it's real either. Even if the footage is fake that doesn't mean we haven't been to the moon

What do you think? Why do you ask?

>Even if the footage is fake that doesn't mean we haven't been to the moon

BINGO! People should look at things from angles and perspectives they haven't looked at before. There can be more than one reason for something (and often there is). It doesn't have to be 'either/or', it can be 'both/and'.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin

>2016
>still believing the earth is round

yes, good goy.

> be on land
> watch a boat travel away
> use a telescope
> boat disappears bottom first

check mate

You are pushing an agenda using the same technique you attempt to call out man.

The reason for Flat Earth becoming so popular is because of men like Mark Sargent, Jeranism, and the man from the NASA Channel making concise videos with FACTS that can be independently verified by the viewer. There is overwhelming evidence for the Earth being flat. Hollow Earth is to detract from Flat Earth.

>Australian Flag
Fuck, you got me. I'm posting this anyway mate.

I wonder if Tyson responded to that lol

IF THE EARTH ISNT FLAT THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THE STAGGERED DAY / NIGHT CYCLES ON OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE EARTH RETARD

Gotta go higher

This is a "Fingerbox" level meme.

> Hurr Durr joke's on you I was only pretending to be retarded

this. the earth cant be flat because a flat earth cant be hollow

TWO WORDS

Operation Fishbowl

I think the earth is flatulent.

he is already pretty fucking high if he thinks the earth is flat

Nice try, Satan

>if you know the truth about the hollow earth you are evil

Nice try Satan

I was trying to say the guy I replied to is full of shit because it isn't possible to see the curve (if there is one) from an airplane. That's all

That's not Earth's shadow. It's the moon's shadow. What you see is the moon lit on one side (by the sun) and not the other.

I'm up for it. haven't seen any undeniable proof for either yet.

Both the top and the bottom image show a curve. Try again.

Чтo pжeшь чyвaк?

>literally believing in flat earth retardation

The Earth is flat, believe me

Is that what happens when you contract 71ka virus?

I love these threads. It makes me guess whether pol is just retarded or very good shitposters.

How could the sun be a spotlight if it is a sphere?
Why do constellations appear to be different in the southern and northern hemispheres?
Why is the Coriolis effect stronger near both poles, instead of stronger in the north and weaker in the south?
Why are satellites visible from earth with a pair of binoculars?
How could a flat body maintain an atmosphere?
Why do arc lengths of given angles of longitude decrease rather than increase south of the equator?
Why are the distances between degrees of latitude uniform and don't grow exponentially away from the equator?
Why does gravity change with altitude?
Why is gravity stronger at the poles than at the equator?

if the earth was flat,we from the bottom wouldnt have to tie ourselves to the ground not to fall into the space
checkmate flatfags

Holy shit I've never read anything that retarded...

How does night and day work on a flat surface?

Obviously the sun is just a gubberment lie that gets projected through holograms onto the surface.

But since the gubberment planted special micro chips in our brain to control us, they can control who sees the sun and who doesn't. This means that one side of the world thinks it's night, the other thinks it's day. Sort of like when you cover a birbs cage with a blanket, it thinks it's night time.

Obvious.