Most Bluepilled Boards?

What are the most bluepilled boards on Sup Forums?

I'd say Sup Forums and /gif/. Everyone on Sup Forums is a 14 year old filthy frank loving newfag. Everyone on /gif/ is those newfags from Sup Forums with added cuckold fantasies.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/342046361/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/342030934/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/342025183/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BUT MUHH RED PILLZZZZ

You sound retarded

Sup Forums, /lgbt/, /lit/, /sci/, Sup Forums

Shoot yourself loser

Sup Forums by far

Sup Forums

Idk, it usually doesn't come up because I try to stay on topic.

Shouldn't you be shilling for Mein Trump? Hop to it KEK! Don't wanna disappoint your JEWISH overlord!

Why Sup Forums?

/lgbt/

>fags who haven't read a book since high school hating on /lit/

>/sci/
>bluepilled

>/lit/
>/sci/
What?

Sup Forums

ITT: boards I don't like

please don't bring /lit/ into this I don't want my main boards fighting

/lgbt/ is our ally, like it or not :^)

This, every time politics come up the leftists crawl out of the woodwork.

In every Australian thread there are a disgustingly high proportion of Green supporters. Fucking Green supporters.

don't be fooled, both boards are infested with enlightened-by-their-own-intelligence memespewing bluepilled faggots, they're just slightly more sophisticated in presentation

>ohh no people post the same pic!

When did you know you were retarded?

Are you new? Why the fuck are you digging for some shit troll?

It's like you saw that yesterday in a general thread and didn't understand the point of it.

/adv/

pathetic shill, your meme isn't even funny

Sup Forums is bluepilled now? Holy shit I been away from 4chinz for a long time...

That's just describing Sup Forums without the sophistication.

Which is why they were in on reddit spamming us

/lgbt/ is just pol with added gaysex

DAMAGE CONTROL
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

>/lgbt/
>bluepilled
newfriend blease

you can lead a man to the redpill but you can't make him swallow

You're a degenerate.

I reckon Sup Forums is fucking disgusting. Full of trap lovers. Must have something to do with blue pill

True. Sup Forums is nothing but a bunch of spaghetti wizards.

What is /sci/ like? I mean if it's actually about science there's only so much shitposting and memeing that could take place, right? At least less than most boards?

Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums. You can already see the YLYL Sup Forums version, the shitty bait threads and trolls trolling trolls endlessly, actual discussion is extremely rare, it's mostly calling each other jews, shills, cucks and so forth.

Mods should start cleaning out polandball threads, the satire paint arguments and YLYL before it's too late.

/his/
they take jokes and memes too seriously

Your mother swallows.

Everyone swallows.

so does your dad

THIS

Sounds like Sup Forums

Sup Forums

They literally ensured Clinton presidency. She would struggle against anyone but Donald "literally hitler" Trump.

Sup Forums
>Mention anything even remotely not PC
>Get screamed at by redditors and gaffers

>that pic

Pathetic

>/sci/
>bluepilled

Topkek m8

What? How does Sup Forums and neogaf share the same audience

/qa/

Nah it's a mix, it's just the kike mods there are biased faggots so the lefty cucks never get banned. Have you not seen how many Sup Forums posters there are there whenever a Sup Forums thread is started?

If you don't have a (((source))) from an accredited (((university))) then you might as well be speaking Somalian. Nothing can grow in /sci/. It's just parroting (((work))) of others without discussion.

They don't want to get banned for shitposting over there so they do it on Sup Forums instead. It's the same situation as reddit, faggots who want attention and post counts and upvotes and all that other silly bullshit but none of the consequences that come with having usernames. Plus they love stealing our content for easy upvotes.

Ehh, I don't mind filthy frank. I mean, I wouldn't subscribe to him but content is decent. Shows the true disgusting human nature. Then again I'm a person that enjoys Franz Kafka.

This board looks omega baka

This.

High schoolers who read Feynmans lectures, people who still didn't pass Calc 3 and IQ sperglords discussing popsci while pretending they are better. All /sci/entific threads die because there is almost nobody who already graduated and has an idea of research, and those who have are only there to troll undergrads.

Only exception are the category theory autists who try to push there meme research. They know their shit, but are plain annoying.

It is one of the worst boards there are. If you can't do linear algebra for fun in middle school they don't want to talk to you. Never mind trying to break the status quo. Enlightened by their intelligence I suppose.

/fa/ and Sup Forums

Sup Forums, /cgl/, Sup Forums, and /fa/

Also, Sup Forums would be bluepill as fuck if it weren't for all the Sup Forums cross boarders to weigh the average. I would be shouting Sup Forums over any board but in every long thread there is at least one man from Sup Forums.

As an ex-Sup Forumstant, i highly agree, it's usually just a massive hipster circlejerk and K-Pop spamming.

no they aren't

Sup Forums is just filled with a small sjw faction that get chewed out all thanks to fucking /qa/

/qa/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums out of the ones I visit

/qa/ is for literal redditors to whine about Sup Forums hurting their feelings. Sup Forums is tumblr 2.0 at this point, Sup Forums is just a shitfest of memes and zero quality discussion. Sup Forums ranges from reddit to okay, depends on the thread.

As someone that started in /cgl/ in 2009 I know it's probably /cgl/. It used to be glorious in the LJ days, drama, bullying attention whores and scammers, fat shaming etc. Now it's just tumblr 2.0.

>no they aren't
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/342046361/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/342030934/
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/342025183/

>doesn't read the post
>didn't even read my post
>but got those sick ass trips
fuck off

This. Anything regarding something negative to somebody not white it's GO AWAY Sup Forums.

sorry thought you were the other guy replying, it's 5am give me a break.

It would be Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums since these have the biggest population of reddit.

>samefag

Kill yourself, no one cares about you.

/fit/

Only because they want to become normie cucks. I don't frequent /fit/ anymore because it's cringey af.

Easily Sup Forums