The Canadian Problem

My fellow Sup Forumsocks,

For too long, a great enemy has lurked among us. Hiding in the shadows, biding their time, manipulating the world. They are known as...

...the Canadians.

We must bring an end to their reign, brothers. What can we do to end their evil ways?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQi3kC2e0RI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Greater Israel Shill ?!

It's too late for you. We will paint our flags with the blood of those who resist us.

Go away, leafs. We'll burn your forests down until your maple supplies run dry and your moose let out their death wails.

40B US taxes payer money for Greater Israel ? 0$ for US schools ?!

I hate Canada.
It's like Australia raped Sweden and made a potato.

Off to the camps with you, Canuck.

4 millions refugees worst Exodus in human history ?!

Get fucked in the ass like whore and you ask for more ?! Its SADDAM its SADDAM ! oups sorry its BEN LADDEN BEN LADDEN..oups sorry .. nonono its Larry !

Fires ae in California now, burger. Looking forward to the pics showing calm canadians evacuating Fort Mac peacefully beside a pic of what we all know will happen in tows in cali.

GREATEST ALLIES they said .. ! stupid fuck.. go read a fucking book before I slap you with a trout traitorous cunt mouth.. youtube.com/watch?v=pQi3kC2e0RI

Get fucked Peru shills we're keeping the flag

I can smell your fear from were I stand pussies..

Canadians are cancer. I'll help you wipe them out, burgerbro.

We already have a sect called Quebec and we have been at it for decades. Our latest agent: Justin "leaf burner" Trudeau is doing a great job at making sure they never get a taste of joy ever again.

You do realize the idea of seceding from Canada has been the lowest it's ever been since the 95 referendum? You failed you french fuck. You're here to stay with us...FOREVER.

inb4 >parti quebecois

We never wanted to leave. We can do a better job at destroying it with subversion than sheer military force.

You're getting fucked in the long run. Enjoy our gift: most of your worst prime ministers.

Just annex us plz, I really hate paying duties and taxes when i order things from the internet, goods and services in canada is atrocious, everythign is overpriced and people try to rip you off left and right, I just want to leave but don't even have the money to move to the states.

tfw live in Montreal and it's like all of Canada but rest of Quebec is based

Montreal and its suburb is pretty shitty.

However, you can find some gems here and there.

>Talking with a random 45 years old dude
>pull out the jews meme
>"You know user. I wouldn't be against an Holohoax on Muslims"

Go to the store.
>Obvious Muslim buying shit
>Polite, then he leaves
>Some guy says as he leaves: "terrorist" for no real reasons

Feelsgood.

BUILD THE DAM! BUILD A DAM!

MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN. NO MORE GREASY BURGERS ALLOWED.