Was I the only one who thought that Laura Roslin turned into a raging supercunt by the end of the show?

Was I the only one who thought that Laura Roslin turned into a raging supercunt by the end of the show?

i thought she was fine until she stole athena's baby, that was dirty

She started out alright but once she told Starbuck that Adama had been lying about Earth and convinced her to steal the Raider, I knew she was going to be trouble

I think it was after Billy died that she started to lose her moral compass

Fact: If the character were Lance Roslin you wouldn't have a problem with him.

No, I'd still have a problem with the character because of shit like this

Yeah she was extremely irritating by the end. She is the second most annoying character besides that fucking faggot Theo.

Beta faggot in love with an asian toaster who risks the entirety of remaining mankind to save his cylon wife, absolutely disgusting.

I believe the term you're looking for is 'race traitor'

Oh, so which male characters in BSG do you have a problem with? List them and their offenses, please.

I hated her from the very beginning. People that like roslin are 100% hilldog supporters. Scientific fact.

She started out as a raging thundercunt though.

Yeah but it was much more than that. He wasn't just putting himself at risk be was literally putting everybody else at risk.

The first two seasons of this show are fucking amazing, the who series is good but the first two seasona re really magic.

When they meet up with the Pegasus is awesome.

Best character of the entire series? Felix Gaeta.

The fuck do you want me start?
You know as well as I do that there wasn't a single character on the show who hadn't hadn't fucked up colossally by the end of the series

>Was I the only one

Not remotely. Roslin's descent into thundercunt territory was obviously intentional, and a major facet of her characterization in seasons three and four.

Most female politicians are thundercunts. Women should not be in positions of power, as it doesn't suit the female disposition.

Basically this.

Starbuck's dad was a meanie.

Look at this fucking thread, m8. Tidal wave of misogyny. Thundercunt this and thundercunt that. Yet now you claim all the characters are equally culpable. So why single Laura Roslin out? Hm? Why?

>Tidal wave of misogyny
Opinion discarded

they did a pretty good job of explaining why she was so bitter, if you payed attention to shit

That female admiral was a cunt.
The female pilots were all cunts.
Ellen was a cunt.
The Indian of the Five was a cunt.
The girl mechanic was okay most of the time though.

>The Indian of the Five

Except when she forced the Chief to raise another man's baby

I actually kind of liked the female admiral, plus I found her sexually attractive.

callie is the only cunt, you are all mixed up

Who don't I have a problem with? No person on the show was perfect because the characterization was on fucking point.

Cain murdered her XO when he refused to follow an order that resulted in the death of 1/3 of the ship's crew
Kat was a drug pusher who was blackmailed by one of her former associates when she was serving aboard Galactica
Ellen frakked half the fleet behind Saul's back
Tori killed Callie when she found out she was a Cylon
Callie cucked the chief with Hotdog

She would beat you with whips I think.

tori did nothing wrong

Laura = Hillary Clinton
Tori - Huma Abedin

BSG was supposed to be predictive programming but something changed fate and we got Trump.