Sherlock

New season today, didn't see a thread. What do you think about Sherlock?

Check the catalogue dingus

To answer your question, I think it's shit but I keep watching it because everyone else does.

>no show name in OP

well fuck you guys too

Style over substance. The writing is at best mediocre. In short, typical Moffat.

What's his name again?

Benedict Cabbagepatch

Any high quality stream for the new episode?

Yes, a high quality stream of hot piss all over Moffat's smug Scottish face.

Not too impressed so far

Bollywog Cottagethatch

I've spent more time attacking people on Twitter for dissing Thatcher than watching the episode.

this is pretty fucking trash, how did she outspeed a moving bullet

FUCKING NORMALFAGS YOU KILLED MUH WIFE'S SON'S MOTHER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I forgot it was on. Did it suck?

WATCH IT SHERLOCK

Terrible episode.

At least that woman got killed so I don't have to suffer her in future episodes.

I feel bad for everyone involved. Why on Earth did the director let Martin Freeman make those pregnant cow noises when she died? The death scene was horribly handled. It lacked any kind of gravity. I was trying not to laugh for most of it.

what did norby (the bad woman) do again?

what was the point of that scene where mycroft sees the thing on the fridge and then makes a phonecall

Thought John was going to turn into the Hulk at the end, That scene where Sherlock and Mary can move faster than a bullet but don't decide the move out of the way, Sherlock is now 2 Men and a Baby

>I've waited 2 years for this

That's two years I wasted on living. I could have killed myself and rested in peace

It did. It sucked so much, it was barely watchable. Some parts i didn't even understood. What the fuck Mary was doing in Agra? And why did she traveled bunch of countries for no reason? What was the point of Watson cheating?

Fell asleep after about 50min and woke up with Mary dead. Not even curious enough to see what happened in-between, it was so boring.

Remind me again how I was ever supposed to believe that a second rate actress that looks like a lunch lady (Mary) was ever supposed to be a highly trained spy/mercenary?

Remember when Sherlock was about two fun characters with really good chemistry solving elaborate crimes based on the original stories?

God I'm glad that shit unrealistic (even in this series) character is gone but now the rest of the series will be the fallout from her death so it's still fucked. She destroyed the series so Moffat could have his strong female super spy. I miss how good this show used to be.

So now watson gets to fuck qt from bus right?

She used AGRA as her personal assassination unit but the woman in the Georgian embassy found out so she tried to cover it up.

>What the fuck Mary was doing in Agra?
An assassin.

>And why did she traveled bunch of countries for no reason?
To draw the paki away from John, but also keep moving randomly so Shelock couldn't find her.

>What was the point of Watson cheating?
Probably Moffat's idea of heterosexual character development.

>searched google and seeing normies on twitter talk about this

Jesus, normies are horrifying to watch

I thought it was pretty shit lads. all that just to write Mary off the show because she split with Freeman IRL.

>yfw she shows up as Mary's replacement

>qt
what? she's just less hideous than Mary.

at least she's dead and we can move on now

>qt
Don't be mean.

God, if only. She's a maths genius so she'd at least fit in and wouldn't hurt the series.

There was barley a fucking mystery at all.

Just one word Sherlock magically links to a background character we are given no reason to suspect.

I was practically begging for Moriarty to appear and provide a reason to be interested.

Velvetine Cumberbund

It truly has jumped the shark and they know it.

> muh tortured genius
>muh stubborn friend

>mary manages to jump in front of a bullet

ah yes

So who here also guessed whodunit before Sherlock did?

It's annoying though because it could have been something with genuine weight and emotion but they made a complete mess out of it.

Since season 1 every episode starts with a promising first 20 minutes and then falls apart

Holy shit that was terrible, makes season 3 look like season 2.

APOLOGISE

Shit episode.

Mary is dead which is great because she was shit, unbelievable character anyways can cannot act for shit.

John with this semi cheater bs sorta ruined it for me, hes supposed to be a good guy not a twat.

Also John mad at Sherlock is wtf, she jumped in front of him be mad with that lying bitch.

Taboo looks proper good though and next week we have a proper villian who takes part and not some humpty dumpty story for a second rate character.

this episode went from a 2/10 to a 9/10 when Watson REEEEEEEEEEEEEE'd

>armed police responding to a B&E
>tracker in the memory pen but turning up at the location before her
>random police officer showing up to shoot the guy
>super slow mo bullet sacrifice
>prolonged death scene after being shot in the heart and lungs

Was Mary a mistake? It seems like it all went to shit last series when she turned up

>tfw reading tinker tailor soldier spy over Christmas and watching this is like poison
How can such shit writing be so hyped? How can Sherlock be hailed so widely?

She's an assassin so she has super human reflexes duh!

This episode barely even had a promising 20 minutes.

>overact
>'I'll have my Oscar now please'

fantastic mystery

>tracker in the memory pen but turning up at the location before her

I think the location was her house, Sherlock must have gotten there and tailed her one day

>next week we have a proper villian who takes part and not some humpty dumpty story for a second rate character.
>it's a Toby Jones plays a creepy character episode

The only thing about today's episode was that Mary fucked off.
>Sherlock talking to a therapist
Now this is bullshit. I'm not even mentioning BBC's attempt to be prorgressive.

Because Benedict is genuinely great and charismatic and basically carries garbage writing. Which is why making Mary and John the focus makes it even worse.

I only watch the show for molly now

any links to watch it online ?

Are you familiar with normies

Let's not get carried away.

sended :)

I thought he was turning super saiyan. It was weird

iplayer

>Benedict is genuinely great and charismatic

Tumbler, pls

At least he will be fucking good and can act unlike mary the wooden plank and martain 'i act the same in everything i do' freeman.

Could be a good fun comfy episode.

They should really leave John to mope for a week and have Molly as Sherlock's sidekick.

I thought it was good, glad they killed off Mary. Next episode looks good, love a proper villain

Because it's not usually this bad. The problem is that the stuff that the writers love about the show (the complicated bromance) is not the primary thing that the show needs in order to work. They treat the mysteries and the deductions like they're side dressing, when really they should be the meat of the episodes.

>people are actually praising the episode
Fucking how?

Kill yourself.

I know Tumblrites shlick over him in any role but he's basically perfect as this Sherlock. The series around him being shit isn't his fault.

I think he was supposed to be mad because sherlock was taunting the villain into shooting him
somehow
somehow he also knew about that

didnt mind Mary that much
but Watson cheating is what

I wasn't complaining. Creepy characters are his wheelhouse, he plays them unnervingly well.

The big question is, did Jon cheat? I think he did

usual Sherlock series:
>first episode: good
>second episode: shit
>third episode: good

this series:
>first episide: shit

If it was set in Liverpool people smashing Thatcher statues wouldn't be an investigation

Jesus fuck what's wrong with these people.

Means the second one will be good this time

K.

Id rarther he died or something, get molly and greg in and get back to solving shit.

kek

>implying there won't be more CD messages arriving in the post, flashbacks, and so on

Gonna be the opposite this year since Moff is writing episode 2 instead of 1 or 3.

basically as dull and deluded as whovians. Kill em all

Sherlock.S04E01.The.Six.Thatchers.720p.iP.WEBRip.AAC2.0.H.264-RTN

Ok I'm getting outta bed now

Fucking kek

Kek, as a scouser I was glad they didn't start sucking Thatcher's dick

Was no one else as triggered as I was when mary held the pistol with both her hands' index fingers on the trigger, and everytime the camera went from behind her to in front of her, her fingers on the gun were in different places

Also as an agent she turned with the rifle and pointed the fucking thing like straight up in the air
Absolute horseshit, not even a child would believe she 'used to be this badass agent'
Now let's see what normies think

>tabs
classic

At this point, I deny anyone to say this isn't the more consistent adaptation, sure it hasn't hit the highs of Sherlock but it knows what it wants to be and delivers on it

>go to hell Sherlock Holmes

piss off you miserable sow

How are you finding Tinker Tailor? Found it hard to get into at first but it got better as it went along.

>gay sex with hats on

God I can't fucking wait for the day of the rope so I can hang faggots, liberals and spics alike. Nobody needs to see your "habits", keep that to yourself. Your kind is disgusting

>there are people in this universe that liked Mary

>yfw season 4 opens with the same cringeworthy "lolsorandum quips" humour that ruined season 3.
>ywf the government exercises extraordinary powers to have a man exonerated for shooting a celebrity in the face out in the open, for the express purpose of keeping that man as a consultant in anticipation of a massive crime, and then lets that man just bum around free like nothing happened
>yfw the appearance of a dead master criminal's face simultaneously on all tv screens across the country has absolutely no impact on the world
>yfw Sherlock Holmes, most well known as a master of deduction and noticing details, fails to realise that Watson (sitting three feet away from him) has replaced himself with a red balloon with a face drawn on it
>yfw Watson gets cucked out of screentime by his fucking wife again
>yfw it's yet another "this dumpy middle-aged woman is totally a supr srs nd scary mercenary, you guise" episode
>ywf, moments after they killed her off, you realise the rest of the season is going to be spent dealing with Mary's fucking baggage

Me too lad. Im surprised how politically neutral they managed to keep it with what was happening even though I hate the bitch.

>Now let's see what normies think
They're mourning over Mary, I think

Or even more shit

>The yank sherlock has a transgender as Watson

Howling

great red herring it wasn't background character #1 it was background character #2

They teased Magnussen at the end of episode 1 of Season 3. If Toby Jones is the Season 4 big bad he probably won't feature next episode.