Why don't other Muslim countries take the Muslim refugees

Why don't other Muslim countries take the Muslim refugees

Other urls found in this thread:

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SM.POP.REFG?order=wbapi_data_value_2014 wbapi_data_value wbapi_data_value-last&sort=desc
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jan/14/donald-trump/donald-trumps-false-claim-refugees-migrants-are-mo/
data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/regional.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a friend in Saudi and asked her this question. Their government says that they don't have the money or the space since they have their own problems to deal with.

Bingo.
What did you hear your first Trump speech and put it all together ? It's a fucking scam dude. Back up, WHY ARE REFUGEES EVEN IN EXISTENCE.
All part of the plan.

I have a friend in Israel and asked her this question. Their government says that they don't have the money or the space since they have their own problems to deal with.

Space... That's a good idea. Send refugees to space.

You mean why don't ALL muslim countries take refugees? Because some do.

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SM.POP.REFG?order=wbapi_data_value_2014 wbapi_data_value wbapi_data_value-last&sort=desc

And why are they mostly males in their 20s.

Plenty are, just not the rich ones, I assume (unless they're workers).

>Why don't other Muslim countries take the Muslim refugees
Because Israel and the CIA created ISIS, so there could be forced immigration into yurop.

Thus destroying western civilization and the white race (the jews plan all along, read "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion")

they should go to saudi arabia, but that is not part of the plan

Muslims don't import terrorists en masse like the West.

>don't have space
They are literally 90% desert.
>no money
Yea sure. Where does all that oil money go
>own problems
So does Europe. We have our own problems and also don't want to deal with rapefugees.

This is why the US tax payer will send them 40 B in less then 10 years .. so they can implement Greater Israel !

Worst Exodus on human history, Pure Coincidence ?!

yeah. great that we have some much many and space.
what most muslim countries don't have is hyterical leftwing fuckers. and a welfare state which makes them attractive by giving monay for nothing.
>tl;dr we are fucking idiots, they not.

Fucking Saudis.

shit autocorrection: so much money and space

>not named wake me up

H-hivemind?

Why would an invasion force want to conquer countries that are already muslim?

Iran has just received $150 billion from the US. I'm sure a fraction of that money could help these refugees.

But no, that money will go to further undermining the region.

I feel for places like Lebanon and Jordan, both poor as fuck and unable to handle the influx. Yet countries like UAE, saudi, Qatar are swimming in it and could easily regime some of those refugee zombies.

Because they are not stupid.

What a wonderful, logical question, and nobody in government has ever given a satisfactory answer. Muslims should automatically be sent to only Muslim countries, while we should get white Africans and genuine minority groups such as the Yazidi, provided their numbers are manageable.

But Iran does take hundreds of thousands of refugees yearly.

No I clearly unironically copied his post word for word you stupid fucking hockey puck sucking moose shagging cunt

Not according to politifact. How does it feel to be wrong user?
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jan/14/donald-trump/donald-trumps-false-claim-refugees-migrants-are-mo/
Here's the source they site since they do actually check their facts to make sure they are true.
data.unhcr.org/syrianrefugees/regional.php

Notice how it doesn't include any refugees going into Europe and only accounts for refugees going into other middle eastern countries for the most part.

because then their civilizational jihan could not take place

they wouldn't be able to spread cancerous islam to the west

nigger

Don't mind him he is American.

Yes you're right but Germany takes at least a million.

Why should a country thousands of miles away take a massive amount when Iran, which now has means, could double their intake and still not meet the amount Germany does. Where would these folk feel more at home? Northern Europe? Or a neighbouring nation?

SAUDI ARABIA FIRST.

>politifact

oh shut up, i live next to a refugee camp.

official statisitics don't account for unregistered refugees, refugees who aren't from Syria and the so called "child Refugess" who are 20+ Years old.

Is this a serious post?

Why do you think they dont take refugees?

They don't want to feed millions of deadbeats.
They don't want their women raped (by men who are not from there)
They hate foreigners.
They don't want to deal with them
They don't want to cause unrest in the country
They don't want terrorist attacks

All the same reasons we don't want the fuckers. Only they've the balls to say no. And the refugees want an easy ticket.

I'm surprised nobody is taking about the big girl on the left.

Because they are not trying to destroy their native culture.

>France

greedy ass arabs

Turkey has taken millions of refugees.

because thats not the plan.